The Ultimate 80's memories thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that computer game "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego"?

Where%20in%20the%20World%20is%20Carmen%20Sandiego_5.png

I fucking hated that game.

Most decades have an identity. 80's was a great time. Whats the identity now? Cell phone tech? Kids addicted to tech so bad that even in a huge group of friends they are all looking at their phones?

Most decades have an identity. 80's was a great time. Whats the identity now? Cell phone tech? Kids addicted to tech so bad that even in a huge group of friends they are all looking at their phones?

I can't even tell. 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s all had a distinct identities. The 00s to a lesser degree, and 10s not at all (that I can tell). It all just runs together now.

I would plug-in my headphones and wear the needle out on this 45 record. Yes... Record..

I can't even tell. 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s all had a distinct identities. The 00s to a lesser degree, and 10s not at all (that I can tell). It all just runs together now.

I tend to agree but maybe we're just a couple of old ****s?

Nah, look at pop culture. Movies are bad remakes, all CGI. Music is cookie cutter garbage. Television is loaded with fake reality.

The internet age has sort of ruined creativity and originality. Thats why the last decade people can identify as having a "feel" is the 90s. No one really does anything that stands out.

People don't use their imaginations anymore.

That is true Seano. We were forced to create our own games--Manhunt, kick the can, 20-20 street football, build bike jumps, forts etc...Now a group sits around their Ipads.

Nah, things have just gone to shit. I think Seano hit the nail on the head.

Nah, look at pop culture. Movies are bad remakes, all CGI. Music is cookie cutter garbage. Television is loaded with fake reality.

The internet age has sort of ruined creativity and originality. Thats why the last decade people can identify as having a "feel" is the 90s. No one really does anything that stands out.

People don't use their imaginations anymore.

Hey, we agree!

hSMbKRi.gif

That is true Seano. We were forced to create our own games--Manhunt, kick the can, 20-20 street football, build bike jumps, forts etc...Now a group sits around their Ipads.
I welcome this generation. Gonna be so easy to control, lol.

I'm probably older than you.

i would like for that to be true. But my message is that this generation is not going to do shit for anyone.
we should just let this generation to the trash and work on teaching their children.

soon to be grandparents take note!

i would like for that to be true. But my message is that this generation is not going to do shit for anyone.
we should just let this generation to the trash and work on teaching their children.

soon to be grandparents take note!

But technology will be even more ingrained in our lives and culture by then so this generation's kids, potentially, will be even worse.

But technology will be even more ingrained in our lives and culture by then so this generation's kids, potentially, will be even worse.

fine. then maybe our sexbots will be able to take care of us as well as our natural urges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back