The Ultimate 80's memories thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manimal-dvd.jpg

Wasn't there going to be a movie made of this.

Toons were so much better back in the day than they are now. (Hell, I'd take cartoons from the '50s-70s over today's garbage)

[YT]RdkiKR-yhA0[/YT]

the new TMNT series is pretty good

i watch it with my nephew

The 80's were fun and all, but did anyone else get the vibe that there was something very evil in the atmosphere at the time? Something Satanic? I can't put my finger on it. Like everyone was smiling and having fun, but behind the scenes, there was a lot of evil. Kind of like the movie American Psycho. Everyone has money, everyone is laughing having fun, doing coke, but there was a dark side too.
Maybe I'm talking out of my ass.

Maybe you were a victim of ritualistic Satanic child abuse.

Holy shit, I've never seen this before! Pic of Sly and Dolph training together for Rocky IV:

Wonder what "BodyByStallone" is about?

sylvester-stallone-training-gym-military-press.jpg

014d5651a32edd7d081d6e4da6ffc380.jpg

and-it-seemed-to-be-aiming-for-a-preppy-demographic.jpg

This was considered "Preppie" ^

ll_cool_j_1980s1.jpg

And if you had a Kangol and a fat chain, you were automatically cool.

Hey, does anyone know what Paulie says right at the end of the Rocky/Drago fight? It's in the last round and the camera cuts to Paulie and it sounds like he legitly says "Fuck!"

Hell of an 80s cowboy movie. Haven't seen either in more than a decade, but I remember it being pretty badass. Especially the synth cowboy score.

Young-Guns.jpg

How come no one says "rad" or "radical" anymore? (Unless the news is talking about Radical Islam, which that doesn't count)

totally_rad.gif

btw, I gotta get me a pair of these:

il_570xN.281470472.jpg

I watched that 80s show on nat geo.
That is all i know about 80s,from what i saw it was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper