The Ultimate 80's memories thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would NEVER see an insanely awesome video game system commercial like this nowdays.

[YT]wFvf7Z5kyVU[/YT]

You would NEVER see an insanely awesome video game system commercial like this nowdays.

[YT]wFvf7Z5kyVU[/YT]

this beats the latest hipster douche commercial for reusable tampons or whatever shit they sell now to kids

This is awesome! So 80s pop culture really isn't dead, if someone wanted to REALLY try and bring it back in a movie....

I wish R* would return to the 80s! Vice City was awesome. I just wish we could get a hardcore 80s game on current gen consoles. Would be fucking EPIC!

[YT]f_VBXRZuHTc[/YT]

Man, I wish you would return and keep pumping this thread full of good stuff like in the beginning. I find myself looking for any excuse I can to bump it as much as possible. :)

GOAT Sherdog thread!

giphy.gif

For any of my Los Angeles based 80's Sci-Fi movie fans, The American Cinematheque is showing The Last Starfighter and Krull as part of their Space Invaders: Sci-Fi in the Arcade Age series that also includes Alien, Aliens, Blade Runner and Tron.

Director, cast and special F/X crew will be attending and they'll be screening some cool, rare behind the scenes stuff.

Starts this Thursday in Hollywood!

the_last_starfighter_25014.jpg

http://www.americancinemathequecalendar.com/content/the-last-starfighter-krull

Ernest Cline, author of the fantastic Ready Player One, is coming out with a new book this year. It's called Armada, and it's sure to be another 80s epic. The storyline sounds like it's in the vein of The Last Starfighter.

Cline_Covers.jpg

It looks horrible, I know, but looking back at it at the time..... it's actually kinda awesome! Cute kid. And.....Mark Wahlberg?

15496d1146955100-ahh-word-mullet-mullet-family-jpg.43578

I enjoyed this bitch back in the day. Might have been 1990 though.

It looks horrible, I know, but looking back at it at the time..... it's actually kinda awesome! Cute kid. And.....Mark Wahlberg?

Shit I remember when everyone looked sort of like that.

Holy shit! It's them again! Only this time it's Fabio instead of Mark Wahlberg.

b97d8677f7341bae12ab39f684fb9b31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back