The UFC made a deal with Paulo Costa

USADA has their hands full in the Yoel vs Costa fight.

hands full of vials.

Paulo Costa is a fraud and his sloppy win over Hendricks is nothing to brag about.

I thought it had something to do with drug testing lol

Funny because he thinks he played the ufc and believes that he's getting a good deal, but in reality ufc is going to profit 10x more than what they pay him due to marketing and ticket sells.

Woah you telling me that the business is making more money than the employee? <TheWire1>

Yoel via decision or KO

Yoel doesn't have to strike with Costa I'd be very surprised if he can't take him down at will

Even if he doesn't go for a grappling heavy gameplan he only needs to get Costa thinking about the threat of the takedown and his striking game will surely be effected

Can't really understand anyone who wouldn't pick Yoel to win

There are levels to this game. If he hasn't aged since his last fight, Romero smashes him. And anyone who can't see that is a casual.

2017 join date calling me a casual ahaha

Costa is going to box the breaks off Yoel.

A win over Hendricks hasn't been impressive in awhile, that having been said Acosta has potential but unless Romero suddenly starts showing his age or Acosta improves dramatically between now and when they fight it seems like a pretty safe bet that Romero will win. Crazier shit has happened but relative to how unpredictable mma can be this isn't the most improbable outcome. Why are people sleeping on Romero all of a sudden?

Holy shit, is this the first time in WME UFC history that they're paying someone MORE than they asked?

Greek Gods gonna fucking Greek God. I bet the wives of UFC upper management all have massive crushes on the man.

I think he should fight Big John McCarthy. You see the way he flung Costa with one arm? Dang!
<30>

So, the UFC betted on Hendricks?

giphy.gif

good for him, but its still peanuts IMO ... all these fighters should be making more
Thats about right, co main to conor/may gervonta davis made $600k and his opponent took home $35k.

Main event took home $200 million plus

There are levels to this game. If he hasn't aged since his last fight, Romero smashes him. And anyone who can't see that is a casual.
We've all thought Romero would have shown his age by now but it just never happens. He's actually improved if anything, which is absurd.

Costa is likely getting the same Romero we've seen the last 2 fights.

Back