The UFC made a deal with Paulo Costa

gasdljkf5r.gif

Hendricks had just scored that takedown right as the ref was breaking it up, looks like he could have gotten top control and reversed the fight. I've seen it happen before.

Holy shit, is this the first time in WME UFC history that they're paying someone MORE than they asked?

Greek Gods gonna fucking Greek God. I bet the wives of UFC upper management all have massive crushes on the man.

Did not one of the WME exec get caught or died in some deviant sexual act?
I think Paulo might want to check the fine print of that contract... just to be safe.

idk, Yoel's wrestling base gives him such an advantage over most fighters that it'd be hard for Paulo to be a better, more well rounded fighter than Yoel.

With that said, Paulo could easily just KO everyone left and right and be the best ever too. Not 1 right way to win.

Romeros wrestling hasn’t played that much of a role in his last I don’t know how many fights... he doesn’t have the best tdd, and he loves to strike...

A win over Hendricks hasn't been impressive in awhile, that having been said Acosta has potential but unless Romero suddenly starts showing his age or Acosta improves dramatically between now and when they fight it seems like a pretty safe bet that Romero will win. Crazier shit has happened but relative to how unpredictable mma can be this isn't the most improbable outcome. Why are people sleeping on Romero all of a sudden?

Costa has shown to be an absolute monster standing up... Dude has destroyed everyone he fced, Romero has got by some fights where he should’ve lost., and lost a couple. That and Romero pushing 40s should actually give costa as the favorite.

Hendricks had just scored that takedown right as the ref was breaking it up, looks like he could have gotten top control and reversed the fight. I've seen it happen before.
Hendricks doesn’t get the takedown without the ref pushing costa down.

No ref involvement costa keeps beating on him.

Still early stoppage imo,

There are levels to this game. If he hasn't aged since his last fight, Romero smashes him. And anyone who can't see that is a casual.
Lol no

Costa has a great chance, Romero has been hurt and has been finished

Both of these guys have pretty good chances of knocking the other one out

How did they not think he would beat Hendricks?

Lol no

Costa has a great chance, Romero has been hurt and has been finished

Both of these guys have pretty good chances of knocking the other one out
You didn't see Costa nearly getting knocked out be Hall did you? He isn't careful enough. Romero is levels ahead of Costa.

Who the fuck has he beat besides an over the hill post USADA Hendricks and Uriah Hall anyway?

Costa will have to step up his game and play it smart if he wants to beat Yoel.

You should watch more fights instead of just jumping on the next hype train.

Unless Yoel doesnt give a fuck and barely trains and gasses, theres no way he loses this fight

Back