The UFC made a deal with Paulo Costa

"After the UFC Rio, where I got a knockout victory, the UFC called me and said they wanted to have a meeting with me. I had a 4 contract fight, so I thought "they saw something different in me". So I asked for a lot of money. They said I was asking way more than they were paying the other guys, so they made a proposition for me. They wanted me to take one more fight before we negotiated: the Hendricks fight. I said ok but if I won I was gonna ask for more money. They said ok, but they said if I lost they would pay me even less than what they originally planned. I accepted the deal. I won and they renewed my contract paying even more than I asked. It´s more than 100 thousand dollars"

gasdljkf5r.gif

imo Costa is one victory away (Romero) from a TS. How do you like his chances against Romero?

Thoughts?

Costa is worth more than 100k for a supposedly $7 billion dollar company:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...fc-brand-worth-7-billion-espn-deal/111249212/

Costa is getting ripped off.

Why did they bank on Pig Rigg? How did this people become rich?

Weidman fears no man. I think his schedule of fighters more than proves this.

Costa obviously doesn't fear him either. Pretty sure most guys are accepting fights with Romero lol
So? My point is Romero doesn't fear anyone. It's mostly other people that fear him.

Pretty sure Weidman would want no part in a rematch.

Costa is the UFC's Eraser.

The UFC hired him to get rid of Hendricks and shut Uriah up. Now they need to keep Yoel away from Whittaker.

Lol

Out of all the fights to ensure his standing in the division they banked on Hendricks in 2017? Who is the negotiator for the UFC? They need to fire the guy.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that the people who paid $4 billion for the UFC would also bet on the guy in the t-shirt.

Screenshot-19-298x190.png

Weidman fears no man. I think his schedule of fighters more than proves this.

Costa obviously doesn't fear him either. Pretty sure most guys are accepting fights with Romero lol
When will you be able to stop posting. So much fail and fucking gayness in every post. Just stop.

Back