The UFC is protecting Connor....

weaponzero2k2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are not seeing the obvious. Nate is 2-3 in his last 5 fights and he gets the fight ??? @170???....Over Pettis ???....Over Cerrone who stated he wanted the fight but was weighed 174 at the time he threw his name in but told them he couldn't get down to 155 but he can fight Nate @ 170?? Cerrone was on MMA junkie radio and stated this. this proves they are protecting him ...over Tony Ferguson a exciting dynamic fighter that brigs it....the UFC is a fraud...Connor is a Fraud...They gave Nate this fight because he will "Play ball" and put Connor over ...with his reputation only he would be beyond reproach and people wouldn't suspect him of "laying down " for Connor (which he will just watch)...Nate needs money ....Nate won't pass a drug test....and Nate is NOT in shape....Other mentioned above would not "play ball" and put your fraud of a fighter over...*see them passing over Edgar for Mendes (who really is a "company man")*...it is sad to see the sport I used to love being turned into WWE show in which a person has to set reality aside and ignore the obvious...this thread will not see the light of day but it felt good to write it.

But fighting the champion of the weight class above that was originally scheduled was also protecting?

Mendes - Aldo - RDA - 2 division jump on 10 days notice.
Protection ladies and gentlemen.

Pettis lost his last two fights at LW...

Cerrone lost his last fight at LW..

Diaz is the only top lightweight not coming off a loss and doesn't already have a fight booked.

You're fucking pathetic.

Pettis lost his last two fights at LW...

Cerrone lost his last fight at LW..

Diaz is the only top lightweight not coming off a loss and doesn't already have a fight booked.

You're fucking pathetic.

Ferguson is on a win streak and ahead of Diaz in the rankings

Khabib is on a win streak and ahead of Diaz in the rankings and was willing to show up.

Eddie Alvarez is ahead of Diaz in the rankings

You're pathetic for being biased and refusing to call a spade a spade.

Last edited:
Zero likes were given that day. And the other days.

Who cares. This fight will be awesome no matter what happens.

At least spell the name right you sneaky brazillian

10,000 people wanted to fight Conor! Yet he can only fight one!
UFC is protecting Conor from the other 9,999! Oh BY THE FUCKING WAY he's ducking the other 9,999 also!

UFC is protecting Conor for not fighting me!

Haters gonna hate! Why don't u ask RDA why?

Khabib is on a win streak and ahead of Diaz in the rankings and was willing to show up.

You're pathetic for just not being biased and refusing to call a spade a spade.
Tony and Khabib are scheduled to fight. Khabib said he is injured and not ready for March 5th but all of a sudden he is ready?

No one cares about Alvarez.

152738-shake-it-off-cop-didnt-read-lo-EeVQ.gif
niice

You're pathetic for just not being biased and refusing to call a spade a spade.
Dana said he wasn't going to break up the fox card. That's on Dana. Also alvarez never threw his name in the hat like everyone else. There's got to be a reason. If he wanted the fight he would've tweeted something. The truth is Conor is one of the least protected fighters in ufc history. He only fights the most dangerous guys.

10,000 people wanted to fight Conor! Yet he can only fight one!
UFC is protecting Conor from the other 9,999! Oh BY THE FUCKING WAY he's ducking the other 9,999 also!

UFC is protecting Conor for not fighting me!

Haters gonna hate! Why don't u ask RDA why?

Hell if he's fighting at 170 I wouldn't of minded him fighting Woodley or Condit lol? I mean there is now way they could take his left hand right? Has people forgot what Rory did to Nate @170

I Myself don't think a Nate Diaz fight is protecting anyone lol. A fighter like Nate you can not count out and would not shock me if Nate subs him. Sure I like many others are picking Connor to win, but I do NOT see how Diaz is a safe fight

Isn't accusing fight fixing a double yellow minimum offense?

Dana said he wasn't going to break up the fox card. That's on Dana. Also alvarez never threw his name in the hat like everyone else. There's got to be a reason. If he wanted the fight he would've tweeted something. The truth is Conor is one of the least protected fighters in ufc history. He only fights the most dangerous guys.

LOL Thats not why at all. That fight easily could have been scrapped and replaced if they wanted. That fight will not make or break the card in April. Hell they could've even replaced it with Rumble vs Joe Bag of Donuts and fans would have tuned in more to watch a 1st round KO, mores so than the Khabib/Ferguson fight.

We all know why Khabib was rejected and its hysterical.

When the UFC told Khabib he couldn't have this fight. That is what made me feel they are protecting him.

If the UFC were really protecting him, he would not be fighting a new opponent at all on 11 days notice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back