The UFC is protecting Connor....

I can't believe you guys are not seeing the obvious. Nate is 2-3 in his last 5 fights and he gets the fight ??? @170???....Over Pettis ???....Over Cerrone who stated he wanted the fight but was weighed 174 at the time he threw his name in but told them he couldn't get down to 155 but he can fight Nate @ 170?? Cerrone was on MMA junkie radio and stated this. this proves they are protecting him ...over Tony Ferguson a exciting dynamic fighter that brigs it....the UFC is a fraud...Connor is a Fraud...They gave Nate this fight because he will "Play ball" and put Connor over ...with his reputation only he would be beyond reproach and people wouldn't suspect him of "laying down " for Connor (which he will just watch)...Nate needs money ....Nate won't pass a drug test....and Nate is NOT in shape....Other mentioned above would not "play ball" and put your fraud of a fighter over...*see them passing over Edgar for Mendes (who really is a "company man")*...it is sad to see the sport I used to love being turned into WWE show in which a person has to set reality aside and ignore the obvious...this thread will not see the light of day but it felt good to write it.

Yeah heaven forbid he fight the guy that completely kicked Cerrone's ass instead of fighting Cerrone....

I can't believe you guys are not seeing the obvious. Nate is 2-3 in his last 5 fights and he gets the fight ??? @170???....Over Pettis ???....Over Cerrone who stated he wanted the fight but was weighed 174 at the time he threw his name in but told them he couldn't get down to 155 but he can fight Nate @ 170?? Cerrone was on MMA junkie radio and stated this. this proves they are protecting him ...over Tony Ferguson a exciting dynamic fighter that brigs it....the UFC is a fraud...Connor is a Fraud...They gave Nate this fight because he will "Play ball" and put Connor over ...with his reputation only he would be beyond reproach and people wouldn't suspect him of "laying down " for Connor (which he will just watch)...Nate needs money ....Nate won't pass a drug test....and Nate is NOT in shape....Other mentioned above would not "play ball" and put your fraud of a fighter over...*see them passing over Edgar for Mendes (who really is a "company man")*...it is sad to see the sport I used to love being turned into WWE show in which a person has to set reality aside and ignore the obvious...this thread will not see the light of day but it felt good to write it.

This is a little conspiracy-esque, but they definitely didn't give him the hardest fight they could have (that would have been Khabib, with Cerrone 2nd), and I also doubt Nate's ability to pass a drug test.

I can't read that, learn how to structure a paragraph if you're gonna write something that long.

Hell if he's fighting at 170 I wouldn't of minded him fighting Woodley or Condit lol? I mean there is now way they could take his left hand right? Has people forgot what Rory did to Nate @170
Of course they pick from LW fighters! It was a LW title fight!
In the end both fighter agrees to fight at 170, then it's set! What's the big fuzz? Why don't you ask why Robbie didn't step in and fight Conor?

Oh boy.

How is Conor a fraud? He stepped up to fight RDA, didn't he? That fight would be happening if it wasn't for RDA pulling out. Yes, we all know that Cerone was the tougher fight - nobody is arguing with that. However, the Nate fight is an easier sell on short notice and quite frankly, will probably garner higher buy rates than Cerone. Yes, it shouldn't be about that, but this fight isn't really about who is the toughest match-up for Conor as much as it is about salvaging an event. Consider the amount of money that's already gone into promoting this event. That investment needs to be protected.

And lol@"Nate is NOT in shape" when are the Diaz brothers not in shape??

5S4RfCR.png

LOL Thats not why at all. That fight easily could have been scrapped and replaced if they wanted. That fight will not make or break the card in April. Hell they could've even replaced it with Rumble vs Joe Bag of Donuts and fans would have tuned in more to watch a 1st round KO, mores so than the Khabib/Ferguson fight.

We all know why Khabib was rejected and its hysterical.
So you work for the ufc? You know the inner workings? Oh wait that's right. You don't. You literally know nothing. You don't break up a fox card for a short notice ppv. Like I said, Conor is one of the least protected fighters to ever fight. He isn't obligated to fight killers on 11 days notice so stop bitching & appreciate it.

Beat up the top 2 FWs in the world and then tried to go after the 155 belt before that champ pulled out.

Yea, he only gets handpicked easy fights TS. Great thread you fucking goof

Tony and Khabib are scheduled to fight. Khabib said he is injured and not ready for March 5th but all of a sudden he is ready?

No one cares about Alvarez.
maybe Khabib dont need to prepare for Conor as much as he needs for Ferguson.
is that ok as an answer

DON'T YOU FOOLS REALIZE THERE IS NO UFC!!!!

THEY ARE JUST FEEDING YOU ENDLESS REPEATS OF RESKINNED PRIDE EVENTS!!!

THEY FEED THEIR CORPORATE GREED BY MAKING YOU PAY FOR THE WHOLE EVENT - EXCEPT THEY CUT OUT MOST OF THE ENTRANCES AND BEAUTIFUL PAGENTRIES!! PLUS THEY SAVE MORE MONEY THIS WAY FOR NOT PAYING ROYALTIES TO LENNE HARDT!!!!

ALL THE MONEY YOU SPEND GOES TOWARD MOCAP, VISUAL TECHNOLOGIES, AND BRAINWASHING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENTS!!!

WHY DO YOU THINK FEDOR IS ON THE WAY BACK TO THE TOP WITH SAKEBARREL AND RIZIN?

BECAUSE YOU FOOLS HAVE BEEN GIVING YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLARS TO PRIDE AND M-1 GLOBAL THIS WHOLE TIME!!! MAYBE EVEN PUTIN AND JEFF MONSON HAVE CAPITALIZED ON THIS SCANDALOUS TRAVESTY OF BIG PROPORTIONS!

DANA WHITE IS REALLY A PUBLIC SCHOOL JANITOR FROM MUNCIE, IND NAMED TED FIELDING. THE FERTITTAS ARE FORMER CIRCUS PERFORMERS FROM A FAMILY OF KNIFE THROWERS; THIS IS WHY CONOR ALWAYS SAYS UNCLE FRANKIE AND TOASTS FAT WHISKIES - TRAVELLERS/PIKEY CONNECTION.

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP SHERDOG!!!!!

Ferguson is on a win streak and ahead of Diaz in the rankings

Khabib is on a win streak and ahead of Diaz in the rankings and was willing to show up.

Eddie Alvarez is ahead of Diaz in the rankings

You're pathetic for just not being biased and refusing to call a spade a spade.

Ferguson and Khabib are booked to fight in a main event on FOX.

Eddie didn't ask for the fight.

well as I mentioned it might not be protecting but its the safe profitable fight. Diaz is a big name which is less risky then Cerrone and Pettis. But fans will watch because both know how to sell the fight.

Ferguson and Khabib are booked to fight in a main event on FOX.

Eddie didn't ask for the fight.

LOL Thats not why at all. That fight easily could have been scrapped and replaced if they wanted. That fight will not make or break the card in April. Hell they could've even replaced it with Rumble vs Joe Bag of Donuts and fans would have tuned in more to watch a 1st round KO, mores so than the Khabib/Ferguson fight.

So your plan to fix a gutted main even at 196 is to gut a main event on a FOX card?

Glad you're not running this promotion.

So you work for the ufc? You know the inner workings? Oh wait that's right. You don't. You literally know nothing. You don't break up a fox card for a short notice ppv. Like I said, Conor is one of the least protected fighters to ever fight. He isn't obligated to fight killers on 11 days notice so stop bitching & appreciate it.

Khabib

maybe Khabib dont need to prepare for Conor as much as he needs for Ferguson.
is that ok as an answer
He said he is injured. I guess some magical woodland fairy elves must have healed him.

If the UFC were really protecting him, he would not be fighting a new opponent at all on 11 days notice.

They want to save UFC 196 without derailing the Conor vs RDA superfight, which I assume will still happen.

So they need Conor to fight someone other than RDA on UFC 196 to save that card and they need him to win so they can still do Conor vs RDA.

Back