The UFC are out of their minds trying to make Gsp vs Anderson. That ship has long sailed. GTFO

Gsp vs anderson silva is MMA version of Mayweather vs Pacquiao. They aint at there peak but there both still good fighters. Mayweather the boring decision machine didnt want Manny when Manny was knocking everyone out, but after he slipped a little the fight happened. Same deal with GSP when Silva was kicking people in the face.

But still a great fight, and marketed right it could make a lot of money.
Outside of Oscar, how many non Bob Arum fighters did manny fihgt
Gsp vs anderson silva is MMA version of Mayweather vs Pacquiao. They aint at there peak but there both still good fighters. Mayweather the boring decision machine didnt want Manny when Manny was knocking everyone out, but after he slipped a little the fight happened. Same deal with GSP when Silva was kicking people in the face.

But still a great fight, and marketed right it could make a lot of money.
I thought the problem was his shoulder that healed by him swimming in a certain river? Manny was on PEDs that’s why he didn’t KO anyone for nine years despite having dudes who were easy to hit in front of him outside of Floyd. He finally got another KO last month in non PED testing Asia. Manny is the original USADA dude, even Roach said something about special milkshakes Ariza was giving him, and he stopped knocking everyone out after Ariza left.

For one Gsp vs Bisping made no where near any top amounts

You are also grossly missing the point

Conor vs Khabib + Anderson vs Gsp

DOES NOT even come close to making a fraction of the money that Conor vs Khabib + Conor vs Gsp would

So your statement was weird

"Conor money" is the MOST money possible

Why RISK a 3million PPV Conor fight, just to do a likely 700k fight with Anderson vs Gsp that only is there to appease Anderson.

Absolutely terrible business
Conor has to beat khabib for that fight to even become a discussion. On top of that lw division is going to be beyond pissed if conor ties up the belt yet again. Gap has to fight someone and conor doesn't make sense for anybody. You may gain good money for a very unintriguing fight but you lose future potential that conor has. If gsp ragdolls conor which is likely you ruin his image. You also know gsp won't give him a rematch. Conor vs a boxer is the fight I'm sure the UFC wants. That will bring in new heads to the sport. Conor vs ggg, canelo, mayweather has to be on their minds. If You are trying to make a freakshow that's the way to go not pegging conor vs his absolute kryptonite

Are you lacking comprehension skills? I literally just said I would go down after one punch. I would quit and collect my check. So we are in agreement there. Its just like bully beatdown. Except I don't have to last to earn money. I can take a fall after one punch. So how exactly am I asking like an internet tough guy when I'm saying as soon as Mayweather's gloves touch me, I'm taking a fall and collecting my check.

And you wouldn't get paid for flopping.

You would become a joke in the media, and that would get to you.

This hypothetical is pointless. You are nobody who would ever be in the position to fight Mayweather

Only people of significant wealth and significant skill, have the opportunity to ever fight Floyd.

So yes, if anyone else that great ever got that same opportunity, they would take it too

but it's moot and pointless, since no one else can put themselfes into the position Conor did (fighting wise, promotional wise, money wise) ...enough so to get Floyd chasing a fight with them

takamine86 said:
Conor didn't have anything to lose in a fight against Mayweather, he was 0-0 with no professional Boxing matches. He was earning millions more then his entire MMA career and getting a chance against the best boxer of our generation who was in his 40s and much smaller than Conor.

It wasnt so much a physical risk as it was taking a risk reputation wise

You don't seem able to comprehend that

Conor was 0-0 up against 49-0 risking huge mental embarrassment and risking his reputation as an MMA fighter (and of MMA)

There has to be something seriously wrong with you, because you keep ignoring my counter points, only to continue to parrot your "points" that I've already refuted

Just a reminder btw, Conor was already top 20 on Forbes richest athletes lists well before Floyd

Conor was getting big money with or without Floyd and would've eventually gotten there with or without Floyd

Conor was the one who really made the fight huge, as Floyd's last PPV vs Berto Bombed. Conor was the star.

takamine86 said:
Conor did duck Khabib

And that's when I stopped reading

Provide actual proof that Conor ducked Khabib or you concede

How CAN Conor be ducking Khabib and yet the fight is being heavily negotiated and is close to being done right now?

You are out of it

When the fight gets announced I'm going to give you a tough time, just because of how arrogantly stubborn, ignorant, and toxic you have been lol.

There's actual proof of fighters ducking Conor (Aldo/Edgar)...and unlike you I can actually post proof

Conor has NEVER ever ducked anyone in his life. To accuse Conor of ducking is highly disrespectful

You are hating on Conor because you are still salty Conor wrecked Aldo...Now you're on the Khabib banwagon putting all your hopes on Khabib to beat Conor lol

Last edited:
Regardless of how you personally feel, the Gsp vs Anderson ship has already long sailed for casuals

No one cares about Anderson anymore, and certainly not about Anderson vs Gsp lol. Its such a ridiculous bone headed fight to make. It's far worse then when PRIDE abruptly made Wanderlie vs Cro Cop before Wanderlie was supposed to come into the UFC and fight Liddell.

Because of that bone headed move by PRIDE, Wanderlie got viciously knocked out by Cro Cop which ended his prime, and effecfively delayed the fight with Liddell for years until it was no longer relevant

In the case of Gsp you want Gsp to not lose and to sit out until Conor is done with Khabib and ready to fight Gsp

It would be much better for everyone involved if Conor was the one to beat Gsp

Look at you, booking like a young Ole A or a baby Bill Watts. So kawaii.

Outside of Oscar, how many non Bob Arum fighters did manny fihgt

I thought the problem was his shoulder that healed by him swimming in a certain river? Manny was on PEDs that’s why he didn’t KO anyone for nine years despite having dudes who were easy to hit in front of him outside of Floyd. He finally got another KO last month in non PED testing Asia. Manny is the original USADA dude, even Roach said something about special milkshakes Ariza was giving him, and he stopped knocking everyone out after Ariza left.
There's also a lot of huge PED speculation around Floyd

Floyd was actually exposed for failing 3 PED tests

BOTH Manny and Floyd were clearly on riods

Maybe where Manny eventually stopped rioding, Floyd continued to riod his ass off

Should have happened 5 years ago. IDGAF now. GSP vs Conor or GTFO.

And you wouldn't get paid for flopping.

You would become a joke in the media and that would destroy you far worse

This hypothetical is stupid. You are a nobody and would never be in the position to fight Mayweather

Only people of significant wealth and significant skill have the opportunity to ever fight Floyd.

So yes, if anyone else that great ever got that same opportunity, then they would likely take it too

but it's moot and pointless, since no one else can put themselfes into the position Conor did (fighting wise, promotional wise, money wise) enough so to get Floyd chasing a fight with them

It wasnt so much a physical risk as it was taking a risk reputation wise

You don't seem able to comprehend that

Conor was 0-0 up against 49-0 risking huge mental embarrassment and risking his reputation as an MMA fighter (and of MMA)

There has to be something seriously wrong with you, because you keep ignoring my counter points, only to continue to parrot your "points" that I've already refuted

Just a reminder btw, Conor was already top 20 on Forbes richest athletes lists well before Floyd

Conor was getting big money with or without Floyd and would've eventually gotten there with or without Floyd

Conor was the one who really made the fight huge, as Floyd's last PPV vs Berto Bombed. Conor was the star.

And that's when I stopped reading

Provide actual proof that Conor ducked Khabib or you concede

How CAN Conor be ducking Khabib and yet the fight is being heavily negotiated and is close to being done right now?

You are out of it

When the fight gets announced I'm going to give you a tough time, just because of how arrogantly stubborn, ignorant, and toxic you have been lol.

There's actual proof of fighters ducking Conor (Aldo/Edgar)...and unlike you I can actually post proof

Conor has NEVER ever ducked anyone in his life. To causes Conor of ducking is highly disrespectful

You are hating on Conor because you are still salty Conor wrecked Aldo...Now you're on the Khabib banwagon putting all your hopes on Khabib to beat Conor lol

Thank you for agreeing with me, now that wasn't so hard was it? If you felt that way about hypothetical to begin with, why not say it instead of calling me an internet tough guy. At any rate, you still missed the point completely and have completely forgotten the reason this hypothetical was brought up to begin with. That tends to happens when you can't stay on topic or address anything and argue for the sake of arguing. So let me remind you the reason this hypothetical was brought up in the first place, which was to make a point and not to be taken seriously. You said Conor was brave to fight Mayweather. To Which I made the point that almost any man alive would fight Mayweather because of how much it pays, so there isn't much bravery required. But since you completely missed the point again, let me put it in terms you can understand. You say Conor is brave for fighting Mayweather, that is some hardcore fanboying. Any and every fighter MMA or Boxing would fight Mayweather lol. All of them want the money fight and that is what Mayweather was for Conor.

You're delusional when it comes to Conor. There was no risk for Conor as he was expected to lose and was getting paid more money than he made in his entire career. Floyd was the one with all the risk. Best Boxer of our generations in his 40s going up against a fighter from another sport with 0 professional fights who was younger, bigger, and had nothing to lose. If Floyd would have lost to Conor, that would have been the end for Boxing. If Conor loses as he did, MMA goes on.

Here are the facts. Conor was the B team that is why he got B team money. Floyd was already the biggest PPV draw in combat sports history before Conor and still is the biggest PPV draw in Combat sports history. Floyd still holds all the PPV records in that regard. If Conor was really getting big money he wouldn't have had to go over to Boxing to fight Floyd. The fact is, Conor made more money in that Floyd fight than he did in his entire career as a mixed martial artist. Thats just a fact. You say Conor will get there, lets see him get there then. I doubt he will be able to do what Floyd has done because he can't keep winning like Floyd. Hell, he already lost to Nate Diaz. & he will probably lose to Khabib.

You want proof Conor ducked Khabib? Khabib was the #1 contender, Conor was the LW champion. Conor McGregor as LW champion has never defended his LW title. Conor McGregor was stripped of his LW belt. & the belt now around Khabib's waist.

khabib-nurmagomedov-post-ufc-223-belt.jpg

There is no more clear cut proof of a duck than that. The champion refused to defend his belt against the #1 contender, so he was stripped of his title.

At least with Aldo, Aldo fought Conor instead of letting it get to the point where the UFC takes the belt off of his waist like they did Conor. lol

You say Aldo ducked Conor, but by your very own logic, because the fight between Aldo and McGregor was announced, that means Aldo didn't duck McGregor. LMAO So did Aldo duck McGregor or not? Because that fight was announced too. XD

You just too inconsistent man. A waste of both of our time if we can agree on what is clearly evident, like the fact that Conor is a champion who never defended his belt and was stripped. Can you answer this, why did Conor get stripped of his LW title?

Last edited:
The UFC is stupid thinking GSP would take this fight. He cares about money, but that's not his priority. He will not take a fight that does asbolutely nothing for his legacy.

Years and years too late. I'd still watch without question however.

That said, GSP has very little incentive to take this bout. It's not what he has been talking about or angling for. Other than it being a "hardcore fan" or "Legacy" fight, I don't see much hype anymore.

Way overdue, even worse than Liddell vs W. Silva level of overdue.

Thank you for agreeing

No I'm NOT agreeing with you At all

Conor PUT HIMSELF in the position to get the fight

You are talking about only 0.001% of people who could ever put themselves in the same position to take the fight

So whether they would or not IS IREELVANT to this conversation

Now do You Understand?

Please don't ever bring yourself into any kind of comaprisons.

And I'm not reading the rest of your psychobabble non sense lol.

You have FAILED TO POST any kind of proof, so therefore you CONCEED. Conor has NEVER ducked Khabib and that is final unless you post proof otherwise. Im not reading anything else form you until you can actually just attempt to back up your claims

I can already imagine that all you did was parrot your same talking points that I have already refuted again and again. You're doing nothing but derailing my thread now

GSP has nothing to gain from beating Silva. GSP would be the favorite and a win against old man Silva would be expected.

They are trying to find out money fights for GSP that are not title fights, since they won't ruin their divisions for GSP to take a belt and run.

The problem is, there are no fights outside of title fights that GSP would be interested in, because he cares more than about just money. Legacy is his number one priority, or else he would have taken the fights with Nate, or would have campaigned for Conor. He overtly said neither of them would add to much. Same goes for Silva at this point.

No I'm NOT agreeing with you At all

Conor PUT HIMSELF in the position to get the fight

You are talking about only 0.001% of people who could ever put themselves in the same position to take the fight

So whether they would or not IS IREELVANT to this conversation

Now do You Understand?

Please don't ever bring yourself into any kind of comaprisons.

And I'm not reading the rest of your psychobabble non sense lol.

You have FAILED TO POST any kind of proof, so therefore you CONCEED. Conor has NEVER ducked Khabib and that is final unless you post proof otherwise. Im not reading anything else form you until you can actually just attempt to back up your claims

I can already imagine that all you did was parrot your same talking points that I have already refuted again and again. You're doing nothing but derailing my thread now

If you don't have a response thats fine. I'll take it.

its pretty meaningless but still a fun fight

Guaranteed that in today's time GSP vs Anderson doesn't break 700k buys

The big money fight to make is Conor vs. GSP

Why on Earth would they make another Gsp fight and risk GSP losing before fighting Conor?

Let Gsp sit and wait for Conor

If Conor dominates Khabib then Conor vs Gsp becomes a 3million PPV fight

Im glad Gsp is refusing an Anderson fight. Fuck that noise. It serves no purpose to Gsp and is only there as a UFC desperation ploy to redeem Anderson

Conor vs Gsp is The real fight,

And even though that fight obly serves and benefits Conor greatly if Conor wins, it still serves a great financial purpose to Gsp...it's the biggest money fight possible...and Gsp only wants big money

Anderson is long gone and does ZERO business right now....Gsp vs Anderson is no longer relevant, and is not a big money fight at all....GTFO please lol !

Conor vs Gsp is what the people want.

I think SIlva is an easy fight for GSP now, but it is fun to see GSP fanboys are desperately afraid of post-prime SIlva.

But begging for GSP & COnor is just insane...

Shows GSP is not only a duck, he only fight fighters he knows he can bully...

Dude, can you EVER start a thread or post without fellating Conor?

Guy hasn't fought in MMA since 2016, and you just keep starting thread after thread worshiping him.

It's border-lining creepy.

Agreed, TS is starting to creep me out. And who the fuck is obsessed with seeing Conor vs a basically retired welterweight? I’d rather watch him defend in his division if he gets the title.

Only way I could see this fight making sense would be in the Bellator legends division spectacle mentality.

As an actual sporting contest whose outcome you actually care about, GSP should fight someone else.

Back