The UFC are out of their minds trying to make Gsp vs Anderson. That ship has long sailed. GTFO

I agree, last picture I saw of GSP, he was the smallest I've ever seen him

Hagler vs Lenard was late in their careers as well. It still turned out a great fight. Bisping vs GSP was a fun fight, no reason to think this wouldn’t be good.

Says the guy who joined a month ago.
Ignorant statement, but please keep posting.
Another internet dork who equates someone’s sign up date to measure how long someone has followed MMA

Congratulations

super-computer-nerd-580x3481-e1379439793236.jpeg

Another dork who equates someone’s sign up date to measure how long someone has followed MMA

Congratulations

super-computer-nerd-580x3481-e1379439793236.jpeg
Looks like a self portrait.
You’re thicker than I thought you’d be. Looks you’re about what I expected.

Hagler vs Lenard was late in their careers as well. It still turned out a great fight. Bisping vs GSP was a fun fight, no reason to think this wouldn’t be good.
Hagler vs SRL was borderline BS.

just to do a likely 700k fight with Anderson vs Gsp that only is there to appease Anderson.

Absolutely terrible business
Agreed, Silva is not a draw at this point in his career. Even pairing him up with Gsp will do zilch . Was he even co-main on the card where Germaine/Holly main evented?

Conor won't fight GSP. Hell Conor won't even fight Khabib, you think he is going to sign up against a bigger, more complete fighter with wrestling who also happens to the be the WW GOAT
Yet Conor has already signed on to fight Khabib. According to Conor's lawyer the fight is on.

As if there was ever any doubt. Conor boxed Floyd in a boxing ring. Conor fears nothing.

Why would he be "scared" of Khabib now?

He fought Nate months after losing to Nate too.

The fact some people can still have the nerve to claim Conor is scared or ducks, is insane.

NO one has taken on more dangerous short notice fights then Conor has

takamine86 said:
& it doesn't have to be one or the other, both GSP VS Anderson and GSP VS Conor can be pursued by the UFC. But the fight that came first and still has yet to happen is GSP VS Anderson. The UFC should tell GSP they will try to make Conor VS GSP after he fights Anderson, that way everyone is happy.
Fuck making Anderson happy

It not about Anderson

Money rules so Conor being the biggest star in combat sports history means that the world revolves around Conor and that it's all about Conor

You DON'T EVER do Anderson vs Gsp because it runs the risk of Gsp losing and killing off Conor's dream fight against Gsp which would do massive business

Especially if Conor dominates Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp becomes a 3 million buys PPV.

This isnt liberal politics where every one gets a participation trophy. Life isn't fair. Tough luck for Anderson. He's no longer relevant and no one cares about him.

If anything, go make Shogun vs Anderson. That's a great fight every one has been wanting to see. Give Shogun a chance to redeem himself after he accepted a short notice fight against Smith and got set up by politics and unfairly creamed by a bigger younger opponent who they were trying to build off Shogun's name.

You make the most money and do the most business with Conor vs Khabib and Conor vs Gsp

Last edited:
ah...BS end-of-the-round flurries to steal rds... Ive never met anyone who said that it was a great fight tbh...

I just watched it last week. I thought it was much better than I had heard. Two great fighters, what’s not to like?

Agreed, Silva is not a draw at this point in his career. Even pairing him up with Gsp will do zilch . Was he even co-main on the card where Germaine/Holly main evented?
Exactly

People in here who really believe Anderson has any kind of power are truly funny

Gsp himself has wayyy more leverage over Anderson

Im glad Gsp is saying fuck no to this irrelvant Anderson fight

Now you're just straight up lying.

Proof or BAN.

You didn't see the thread where Conor's laywer confirmed Conor vs Khabib is on for UFC 229 in Vegas? Go search for that thread

Exactly

People in here who really believe Anderson has any kind of power are truly funny

Gsp himself has wayyy more leverage over Anderson

Im glad Gsp is saying fuck no to this irrelvant Anderson fight

You didn't see the thread where Conor's laywer confirmed Conor vs Khabib is on for UFC 229 in Vegas? Go search for that thread

That is ZERO proof.

The UFC hasn't said jack squat.

Proof or GTFO.

It may happen if McG signs, but there is NOTHING so far indicating that has actually happened, other than heresay.

Guaranteed that in today's time GSP vs Anderson doesn't break 700k buys

The big money fight to make is Conor vs. GSP

Why on Earth would they make another Gsp fight and risk GSP losing before fighting Conor?

Let Gsp sit and wait for Conor

If Conor dominates Khabib then Conor vs Gsp becomes a 3million PPV fight

Im glad Gsp is refusing an Anderson fight. Fuck that noise. It serves no purpose to Gsp and is only there as a UFC desperation ploy to redeem Anderson

Conor vs Gsp is The real fight,

And even though that fight obly serves and benefits Conor greatly if Conor wins, it still serves a great financial purpose to Gsp...it's the biggest money fight possible...and Gsp only wants big money

Anderson is long gone and does ZERO business right now....Gsp vs Anderson is no longer relevant, and is not a big money fight at all....GTFO please lol !

Conor vs Gsp is what the people want.

1) GSP-Silva does well over 700K. GSP vs Bisping did well over 800K....not bad for being out of the public eye/mainstream attention for 4 years. No way in hell a fight with Silva does less than one with Bisping. You say it's past its expiry date and won't draw...which is exactly what everyone said about May-Pac.

2) Conor will get absolutely mauled and demolished by Khabib. I'll be cheering for him, and will be over the moon to be wrong. But I won't be.

Yet Conor has already signed on to fight Khabib. According to Conor's lawyer the fight is on.

Haters just love talking out of their ass

And as if there was ever any doubt, Conor boxed Floyd in a boxing ring. Conor fears nothing

Fuck making Anderson happy

It not about Anderson

Money rules so Conor being the biggest star in combat sports history means that the world revolves around Conor and that it's all about Conor

You DON'T EVER do Anderson vs Gsp because it runs the risk of Gsp losing and killing off Conor's dream fight against Gsp which would do massive business

Especially if Conor dominates Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp becomes a 3 million buys PPV.

This isnt liberal politics where every one gets a participation trophy. Life isn't fair. Tough luck for Anderson. He's no longer relevant and no one cares about him.

If anything go make Shogun vs Anderson. That's a great fight every one has been wanting to see. Give Shogun a chance to redeem himself after he accepted a short notice fight against Smith and got unfairly starched by a bigger younger opponent

You make the most money and do the most business with Conor vs Khabib and Conor vs Gsp

Everyone on this Forum would fight Floyd Mayweather. Fighting Floyd is like hitting the lottery after getting beat up by a 40 year old man. Nothing brave about a younger, bigger prime fighter in his 20s challenging a 40 year old boxer. It was a win, win situation. Conor got paid enough to never have to fight again.

& Conor's dream isn't to fight GSP. He ain't going to sign up to fight GSP when he can make money fighting LWs/FWs who he has an actual chance of beating. Conor is the cash king of MMA now. If the UFC was concerned about their cash cow losing, they wouldn't be putting him in their with Khabib. & they wouldn't have had interest in GSP fighting Whitaker had he won the MM belt.

Back