The UFC are out of their minds trying to make Gsp vs Anderson. That ship has long sailed. GTFO

Guaranteed that in today's time GSP vs Anderson doesn't break 700k buys

The big money fight to make is Conor vs. GSP

Why on Earth would they make another Gsp fight and risk GSP losing before fighting Conor?

Let Gsp sit and wait for Conor

If Conor dominates Khabib then Conor vs Gsp becomes a 3million PPV fight

Im glad Gsp is refusing an Anderson fight. Fuck that noise. It serves no purpose to Gsp and is only there as a UFC desperation ploy to redeem Anderson

Conor vs Gsp is The real fight,

And even though that fight obly serves and benefits Conor greatly if Conor wins, it still serves a great financial purpose to Gsp...it's the biggest money fight possible...and Gsp only wants big money

Anderson is long gone and does ZERO business right now....Gsp vs Anderson is no longer relevant, and is not a big money fight at all....GTFO please lol !

Conor vs Gsp is what the people want.

don't be shocked if they both never fight again in the ufc.

That is ZERO proof.

The UFC hasn't said jack squat.

Proof or GTFO.

It may happen if McG signs, but there is NOTHING so far indicating that has actually happened, other than heresay.
Except this "heresay" is actually based on evidence - and holds far more weigh to it then, "but Conor is ducking Khabib"

Saying Conor is scared of Khabib holds no weight, and there's NOTHING to that.

You please post proof that Conor ducked Khabib?

Of course you never ask for proof of that ridiculousness. Very transparent imo.

Conor's LAYWER DID OFFICIALLY say the fight has been signed

So again, that holds weight. What can not be denied is that they are working on it and it's very close

Believe Conor's lawyer or not

But what are you going to say when Conor vs Khabib actually gets announced?

Also just use your brain, as if Conor the man who took Mendes/Nate on short notice, who rematched Nate at the same weight after losing to him, and who boxed Floyd in a boxing ring, is some how afraid of Khabib no striking beat #11 for the toy belt Nurmegamadov lol

Honestly cute little narrative how Conor is scared of Khabib. It's not based on anything factual

Last edited:
Except my "heresay" is actually based on evidence - and holds far more weigh to it then, "but Conor is ducking Khabib"

Saying Conor is scared of Khabib holds no weight, and there's NOTHING to that

But of course you never ask for proof of that ridiculousness. You are very transparent

Conor's LAYWER DID OFFICIALLY say the fight has been signed

So again, what I'm saying holds weight. There's actually truth to what I'm saying

Believe Conor's lawyer or not

But what are you going to say when Conor vs Khabib actually gets announced?

And just use your brain, as if Conor the man who took Mendes/Nate on short notice, who rematched Nate at the same weight after losing to him, and who boxed Floyd in a boxing ring, is some how afraid of Khabib no striking beat #11 for the toy belt Nurmegamadov lol

Cute little narrative how Conor is scared of Khabib. It's not based on any reality

And where is the UFCs announcement?

1) GSP-Silva does well over 700K. GSP vs Bisping did well over 800K....not bad for being out of the public eye/mainstream attention for 4 years. No way in hell a fight with Silva does less than one with Bisping. You say it's past its expiry date and won't draw...which is exactly what everyone said about May-Pac.

2) Conor will get absolutely mauled and demolished by Khabib. I'll be cheering for him, and will be over the moon to be wrong. But I won't be.

Ya, you will be. And when you are proven wrong, I bet you still wont give Conor any credit, and will be the first one talking about how Khabib was never that good to avoid giving Conor any credit

Gsp vs Bisping did 850k

It was for the MW belt and Gsp attempting history

Gsp vs Anderson at this stage doesn't come close to that. NO belt. Anderson long irrelevant. NO history to be made etc

In fact I revise my earlier numbers. On closer inspection I would be SHOCKED if Anderson vs. GSP even cracked 600k

And where is the UFCs announcement?
Not here yet. But you have to be living under a rock to think its not close and or coming

What will you be saying when that announcement does come?

I bet you wont ever man up and eat crow with all the non sense you have been talking about Conor being scared of Khabib

Last edited:
Not here yet. But you have to be living under a rock to think its not close and coming

What will you be saying when that announcement comes? I bet you wont ever man up and apologise for all the thrash you have been talking about Conor being scared of Khabib

Actually, I really HAVEN'T been too adamant McG is afraid of Khabib.

Mainly said he sure never seems to sign on the dotted line to actually defend a damn belt.

And you can worship him til you are blue in the face, but that is the truth.

It's been beyond pathetic.

I will be happy to see the guy FINALLY sign for another fight after nearly a TWO YEAR hiatus from MMA though. lol

In the case of Gsp you want Gsp to not lose and to sit out until Conor is done with Khabib and ready to fight Gsp

It would be much better for everyone involved if Conor was the one to beat Gsp
No i want to see GSP vs Anderson and Anderson winning.
Conor should first defend his belt, there are plenty of contenders in LW.

Everyone on this Forum would fight Floyd Mayweather. Fighting Floyd is like hitting the lottery after getting beat up by a 40 year old man. Nothing brave about a younger, bigger prime fighter in his 20s challenging a 40 year old boxer. It was a win, win situation. Conor got paid enough to never have to fight again.

& Conor's dream isn't to fight GSP. He ain't going to sign up to fight GSP when he can make money fighting LWs/FWs who he has an actual chance of beating. Conor is the cash king of MMA now. If the UFC was concerned about their cash cow losing, they wouldn't be putting him in their with Khabib. & they wouldn't have had interest in GSP fighting Whitaker had he won the MM belt.
It's easy to talk on forums.

You would never step in the ring with Floyd with no head gear on and the knowledge that it would be a full on legit 12 round fight

You certainly would quit after eating 1 shot too.

There's absolutely something brave about a 0-0 Conor accepting a fight against a 49-0 boxer in a boxing ring with everything in reputation to lose.

If Conor had been KOd in the first couple rounds Conor would've been made a laughing stock+MMA would've been rendered an absolute JOKE in comparison to boxing

But Conor had lots of success, put up a hell of a performance, and went out on his shield very late into the fight.

Remember Conor made himself look great. It wasnt an easy win/win situation. Things couldve backfired terribly. Conor made it a win for himself.

Conor made MMA look great and proved that his boxing could hang, and that the best in MMA could compete with the best in boxing in their own field. Conor MADE himself and MMA look great

Hindsight is 20/20. Again, if Conor had been embarrassed within the first couple rounds, it would've been a terrible backfire that no one would have ever lived down

And again you speak from an ignorant viewpoint that Conor ducks, when Conor has never ducked anyone..provide proof Conor has ever ducked?

What will you also say when Conor vs Khabib gets announced?

And believe me, Gsp is absolutely a dream fight of Conors. Owen Rowdy has talked about it before

Last edited:
Every GSP fight is a big money fight.
Less than Conor and Lesnar money but more than ANYONE else.

Conor-GSP will get them just Conor money.
Conor-Khabib abd GSP-Anderson will give them BOTH Conor money and GSP money

View attachment 415443

Conor money, GSP money, and lest we forget...

2zp8v4p.gif

Actually, I really HAVEN'T been too adamant McG is afraid of Khabib.

Mainly said he sure never seems to sign on the dotted line
Because he has never been offered the contract until now ...seriously, what is wrong with you?

Remember when Conor wanted to step in and fight Edgar...

Dana White himself said,

"we didn't offer Conor the Edgar fight. We HAVE NOT offered Conor ANY fight contracts yet. We want to plan out when Conor returns and have the time to promote it. It will be a big event when Conor comes back. It deserves time and promotion. We haven't offered Conor anything yet. It's all stuff we are still working on"

- it was something along those lines

Because he has never been offered the contract until now ...seriously, what is wrong with you?

Remember when Conor wanted to step in and fight Edgar...

Dana White himself said,

"we didn't offer Conor the Edgar fight. We HAVE NOT offered Conor ANY fight contracts yet. We want to plan out when Conor returns and have the time to promote it. It will be a big event when Conor comes back. It deserves time and promotion. We haven't offered Conor anything yet. It's all stuff we are still working on"

- it was something along those lines

LMAO

I will believe it when I actually SEE it finalized, not when YOU tell me it is.

Sorry man.

Any fight with GSP is doing a million buys.

It's easy to talk on forums.

You would never step in the ring with Floyd with no head gear and the knowledge that it would be a full on legit 12 round fight

There's absolutely something brave about a 0-0 Conor accepting a fight against a 49-0 boxer in a boxing ring with everything in reputation to lose.

If Conor had been KOd in the first couple rounds Conor would've been made a laughing stock and MMA would've been rendered a JOKE in comparison to boxing

But Conor had lots of success, put up a hell of a performance and went out on his shield veey late into the fight. Conor made hinself look great. It wasnt an easy win/win situation. Things couldve backfired terribly. Conor made it a win for himself. Conor made MMA look great and proved that his boxing could hang, and that the best in MMA could compete with the best in boxing in their own field. Conor MADE himself and MMA look great

Hindsight is 20/20. Again if Conor had been embarrassed within the first couple rounds ot would've been a terrible backfire

And again you speak from an ignorant viewpoint that Conor ducks when Conor has never ducked. What will you also saw when Conor vs Khabib gets announced

And believe me Gsp is absolutely a dream fight of Conors. Owen Rowdy has talked about it before

I'd step in the ring with Floyd, get KO'd in the first, and collect my check. I don't have to take 12 rounds of punishment lol. Conor had everything to gain in the Mayweather fight and not much to lose because it was another sport and he was expected to lose. If he wins, he beat the best boxer of our generation. Win or lose, he gets enough money to never have to fight again.

Conor did duck Khabib. He even tried to get suspended from the sport with the bus charade. But that backfired. Now he is in legal trouble and he has to fight because he will probably be losing alot of his money otherwise. There were UFC brass on that bus too, not just fighters and they can testify against him as well and take him for all he is worth. I remember one of them posting on twitter he thought he was going to die. They have Conor by the balls, he is now fighting because he doesn't have much of a choice financially. He is playing ball.

& Conor has no interest in fighting GSP, he was ready to give up fighting altogether after Mayweather before the bus incident.

Last edited:
LMAO

I will believe it when I actually SEE it finalized, not when YOU tell me it is.

Sorry man.

Can you at least admit that the very fact the fight is being negotiated, and is this close, means Conor is not scared?

At this point we're just waiting for the announcement. I agree with you. But honestly, you have to know it's coming based on everything

Im generally curious. None of your forum bs, honest genuine answer. What will you say when it's announced? What will you say if/when Conor flat lines Khanib?

Not too interested in this fight. Fedor vs couture is the superfight fans want to see.

Can you at least admit that the very fact the fight is being negotiated, and is this close, means Conor is not scared?

At this point we're just waiting for the announcement. I agree with you. But honestly, you have to know it's coming based on everything

Im generally curious. No forum bs please lol. Honest answer. What will you say when it's announced? What will you say if/when Conor flat lines Khanib?

Didn't you read my above post?

I said I really haven't been harping on Conor being scared to fight Khabib, but moreso him never signing to defend a belt.

I can't admit to ANYTHING until I actually see it confirmed by the UFC though.

Rumors and tweets don't mean jack shit.

I'd step in the ring with Floyd, get KO'd in the first, and collect my check. I don't have to take 12 rounds of punishment lol. Conor had everything to gain in the Mayweather fight and not much to lose because it was another sport and he was expected to lose. If he wins, he beat the best boxer of our generation. Win or lose, he gets enough money to never have to fight again.

Conor did duck Khabib. He even tried to get suspended from the sport with the bus charade. But that backfired. Now he is in legal trouble and he has to fight because he will probably be losing alot of his money otherwise. There were UFC brass on that bus too, not just fighters and they can testify against him as well and take him for all he is worth. I remember one of them posting on twitter he thought he was going to die. They have Conor by the balls, he is now fighting because he doesn't have much of a choice financially.

& Conor has no interest in fighting GSP, he was ready to give up fighting altogether after Mayweather before the bus incident.
No you wouldn't. You're an absolute keyboard warrior right now lol. You would quit after the first punch lands

Reminds me of the show Bully Beatdown when every average joe talked a big game

"Pass will be easy" Yet 98% of them quit

And again, hindsight is 20/20

Conor's reputation for himself and MMA was seriously at stake against Floyd

If Conor had been knocked out in the first couple rounds, Conor and MMA would've become a laughing stock

But because Conor had lots of success, put up a hell of a performance, and went out on his shield very late into the fight, Conor made it a "win-win" for himself and MMA

Conor had a lot to lose and performed beautifully with all that pressure, and delivered for the sake of his own reputation and the reputation of MMA.

Moving on, let me put it to you this way regarding Khabib

POST PROOF of Conor ducking Khabib

Actually back up your claims please

Conor has never ever ducked anyone in his life

In fact there's evidence of Aldo ducking Conor, and Edgar ducking Conor

There's actual evidence of people ducking Conor

There's never been any evidence of Conor ducking a fight he was offered a contract to

The very fact that negotiations are this far along and that they are this close means Conor is not scared.

You are clinging onto a very illogical position

What are you going to say when the fight is announced soon?

Go listen to Owen Rowdy. Gsp is absolutely one of Conor's dream fights

Last edited:
Didn't you read my above post?

I said I really haven't been harping on Conor being scared to fight Khabib, but moreso him never signing to defend a belt.

I can't admit to ANYTHING until I actually see it confirmed by the UFC though.

Rumors and tweets don't mean jack shit.
Your baseless acussations of Conor ducking when there's not even a shred of evidence supporting that, MEANS JACK SHIT

And your whole thing about Conor never defending means nothing either

-After he beat Aldo he went for a second belt AGAINST RDA. Not his fault RDA pulled out.

-He lost to Nate and then needed to avenge the loss.

-After Nate he fought for the second belt like originally planned, and demolished Alvarez to make history

-Instead of defending he chose to fight Floyd in something much greater and historic then simply defending a belt

Apply actual context to fully understand the situations

Conor has NEVER REFUSED to defend. In each case he simply PERSUED THE GREATER MORE CHALLENGING MOVE after winning a belt

Last edited:
Back