The UFC are out of their minds trying to make Gsp vs Anderson. That ship has long sailed. GTFO

If it’s close to 700k the ufc would be extremely happy

I’d rather see these two fighting each other rather than either clogging up divisions or getting ktfo’d tbqh

I have to give it to Andy that he was down to fighting guys like Gastelum and Brunson while anyone else who ever drew was resting on their laurels and complaining. I’m sure they’d pay both Diaz brothers the same at this point

I was never interested in this fight, Silva vs Jones is what I wanted to see.

I don't know why GSP would go from beating the MW champ to fighting a MW who is 1-4-1 NC in his past 6.

This fight is WAY past its time. It's like doing Randy/Fedor now and pretending it has even 1/10th of the excitement and marketability as it did back then.

Guaranteed that in today's time GSP vs Anderson doesn't break 700k buys

The big money fight to make is Conor vs. GSP

Why on Earth would they make another Gsp fight and risk GSP losing before fighting Conor?

Let Gsp sit and wait for Conor

If Conor dominates Khabib then Conor vs Gsp becomes a 3million PPV fight

Im glad Gsp is refusing an Anderson fight. Fuck that noise. It serves no purpose to Gsp and is only there as a UFC desperation ploy to redeem Anderson

Conor vs Gsp is The real fight,

And even though that fight obly serves and benefits Conor greatly if Conor wins, it still serves a great financial purpose to Gsp...it's the biggest money fight possible...and Gsp only wants big money

Anderson is long gone and does ZERO business right now....Gsp vs Anderson is no longer relevant, and is not a big money fight at all....GTFO please lol !

Conor vs Gsp is what the people want.

O lawd another UFC chill that only cares for views, fuck we always wanted Anderson vs GSP who gives a shit about a guy that never fights

Look at you, booking like a young Ole A or a baby Bill Watts. So kawaii.

these sort of posts should carry a ban. Nobody knows what the fuck this guy is talking about but him. it's off topic not about mma and totally pointless. it's post whoring and the mods should delete it or kick these type of shit posters off the forum.

Conor won't fight GSP. Hell Conor won't even fight Khabib, you think he is going to sign up against a bigger, more complete fighter with wrestling who also happens to the be the WW GOAT?

Anderson VS GSP, This fight should happen so MMA fans can get the answer they been debating for years, who would win between the two.

& it doesn't have to be one or the other, both GSP VS Anderson and GSP VS Conor can be pursued by the UFC. But the fight that came first and still has yet to happen is GSP VS Anderson. The UFC should tell GSP they will try to make Conor VS GSP after he fights Anderson, that way everyone is happy.

I don’t know about that.

From Conor’s perspective, it looks ok to lose to GSP. A WW fighter who hasn’t lost in 100 years.
He loses or lands a fast early punch.

It looks bad to lose to Khabib and renders him irrelevant for the future.

Fighting GSP has more upside.

I don’t know about that.

From Conor’s perspective, it looks ok to lose to GSP. A WW fighter who hasn’t lost in 100 years.
He loses or lands a fast early punch.

It looks bad to lose to Khabib and renders him irrelevant for the future.

Fighting GSP has more upside.

fair point. we will have to wait and see.

Back