The UFC’s Favourite Warlord: BloodyZidan blasts ufc after murder of Chechen critic

Everything.... its not like i keep a list.
...Wouldn't be surprised if you did.

I don't care that you hate Khabib for whatever travesty you think he's committed lol, that's fine, I just wanted to argue against the Kadyrov association point a lot of posters keep making.

As usual, murrcans being sanctimonious about Kadyrov while they eat in Saudi hands, smh.
Seriously. But the news here doesn't talk about Yemen, or the Cholera epidemic, or any of that. Possibly because Saudis have extensive investments in US media?

Instead we pretend only countries we don't like have problems

I was banned from the bloodyelbow comment section for voicing a mild criticism of Karim. It happened in like 5 minutes. I wonder how much bloodyelbow gets paid to keep publishing his propaganda.
Schmuddy Delbow is owned by Vox, so they love woke stuff.

Your comment about Ziyavudin Magomedov.. it was hardly a reply to my original post regarding Kadyrov's influence, you just sidestepped it and went on to something else to bash Khabib with..

Magomedov at the time, he first approached Khabib was still regarded as a kosher business figure. Head of a oil and energy company.. and owner of Fight Nights Global.

He gave Khabib and his father a proposition to fund training facilities needed for his development, and sponsor other fighters who Adulmanap coached, through the form of Eagles MMA..
Obviously that was accepted.

It only came out years later that the lad was swindling state funds (which in Russia is a relatively common practice). Khabib backed him while he was being tried, as he obviously had become a close friend and benefactor to the Nurmagomedovs..
You just don't abandon individuals who have done you well in life, it's naive to think otherwise..

Similar with GSP and his close friendship with Jimmy Cournoyer.
No it wasnt a sidestep it is a DIRECT point of which went completely over your head.

You people were arguing that khabib only did business with bad people because they threatened him. Magomedov is treatening him as well? No, yet he still took the deal. Thats the point.

You just don't abandon individuals who have done you well in life
The great man of principle, prince of the moral high ground, detainer of honor, bearer of values and protector of principles that is the great Khabib should have. Its the least id expect.

I have absolutely no idea whats that about.

No it wasnt a sidestep it is a DIRECT point of which went completely over your head.

You people were arguing that khabib only did business with bad people because they threatened him. Magomedov is treatening him as well? No, yet he still took the deal. Thats the point.

The great man of principle, prince of the moral high ground, detainer of honor, bearer of values and protector of principles that is the great Khabib should have. Its the least id expect.

I have absolutely no idea whats that about.
Magomedov wasn't regarded as a bad individual, at that point.. as I said in the post you just replied to. Head of a oil company and investor in MMA.

That second point is wildly exaggerated but humourous, I'll give you that.
:D

Jimmy Cournoyer was a major Canadian drug trafficker and smuggler, who is currently on a 27 year stretch in prison. Close friend to GSP, and during his trial GSP pleaded to the judge for a lenient sentence..

Seriously. But the news here doesn't talk about Yemen, or the Cholera epidemic, or any of that. Possibly because Saudis have extensive investments in US media?

Instead we pretend only countries we don't like have problems

I think that only a minorty of Murrcans know about what is going on in Yemen and certainly are not aware of Saudi Arabia's involvement.

Your comment about Ziyavudin Magomedov.. it was hardly a reply to my original post regarding Kadyrov's influence, you just sidestepped it and went on to something else to bash Khabib with..

Magomedov at the time, he first approached Khabib was still regarded as a kosher business figure. Head of a oil and energy company.. and owner of Fight Nights Global.

He gave Khabib and his father a proposition to fund training facilities needed for his development, and sponsor other fighters who Adulmanap coached, through the form of Eagles MMA..
Obviously that was accepted.

It only came out years later that the lad was swindling state funds (which in Russia is a relatively common practice). Khabib backed him while he was being tried, as he obviously had become a close friend and benefactor to the Nurmagomedovs..
You just don't abandon individuals who have done you well in life, it's naive to think otherwise..

Yeah except GSP went full-Canadian and apologised publicly for that.

There is something in Canadian culture that makes everyone want to apologise all the time. And I say that as someone from Canada.

Zidan is a whiney little bitch. Bloody Elbow is the tampon of mma sites.

Magomedov wasn't regarded as a bad individual, at that point.. as I said in the post you just replied to. Head of a oil company and investor in MMA.
Khabib used the UFC platform to plead for the mans release once he was already incarcerated. This is complete bollocks.

And i would go as far as saying he did that because the money that was pouring dried up and he wanted him back in the streets so he would get his financial backing

Like i said.... if he was truly a man of principle, which he is not, none of that would have taken place. Hence my point, khabib does business with scumbags as long as they are muslim. He isnt forced into shit.

I cant comment on GSPs case because i dont know the details of it. The information you gave me isnt enough for me to make a judgement. Id have to look into it. But i wouldnt have a problem calling him out for it as well.

I cant comment on GSPs case because i dont know the details of it. The information you gave me isnt enough for me to make a judgement. Id have to look into it. But i wouldnt have a problem calling him out for it as well.
Hypocrite!
Like you know everything involving Khabib lol, but still you make assumptions...
It either you hate Khabib only, or your a muslim or russia hater.
Pretty sad, but like explained by some others on here. Its probably because you watch to many murican propganada news and movies.

Enjoy that giant plate on your head!

Khabib used the UFC platform to plead for the mans release once he was already incarcerated. This is complete bollocks.

And i would go as far as saying he did that because the money that was pouring dried up and he wanted him back in the streets so he would get his financial backing

Like i said.... if he was truly a man of principle, which he is not, none of that would have taken place. Hence my point, khabib does business with scumbags as long as they are muslim. He isnt forced into shit.

Magomedov is not a warlord criminal, being a businessman in russia is very risky, corruption is less of a crime there than not having the 'right' political affiliations, which he didnt have. He's in prison because he refused to sell his company to someone much more powerful than him.

Conor would do the same as Khabib if he were in his shoes

Putin is no better than Kadyrov
Tbf no one including Conor thinks Conor is some perfect role model and a pillar of morality

People, including khabib see khabib as such

So when he chills with objectively bad people it makes him seem like a bullshitter

Yeah except GSP went full-Canadian and apologised publicly for that.

There is something in Canadian culture that makes everyone want to apologise all the time. And I say that as someone from Canada.

Well hello fellow Canuck!

Back