The UFC’s Favourite Warlord: BloodyZidan blasts ufc after murder of Chechen critic

Stop hiding behind this complete and utter bullshit.

Admit you hero's bullshit.

Khabib sold his soul

"man of principle"

pfffffff
<{outtahere}> <36>

Lol you can't make a reasonable argument so you resort to trolling.

I'd love to see the noble heroes on Sherdog say 'fuck you' to Kadyrov. Khabib is no warrior of justice himself lol, but this is a desperate and hypocritical attempt to criticize him.
Especially when you yourself are a fan of a guy who hangs around rapists and murderers, for literally no good reason.

57d0c14915f55744bb37a2938328ce01_lg.png

maxresdefault-1476172553-800.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019_02_06_at_8.01.22_AM.0.png

abu-dhabi-united-arab-emirates-07th-sep-2019-abu-dhabi-united-arab-emirates-september-7-2019-ramzan-kadyrov-r-head-of-russias-chechen-republic-congratulates-ufc-lightweight-champion-khabib-nurmagomedov-on-defending-his-title-in-a-bout-against-interim-ufc-lightweight-champion-dustin-poirier-at-the-ufc-242-mixed-martial-arts-tournament-valery-sharifulintass-credit-itar-tass-news-agencyalamy-live-news-WP7J13.jpg

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Ramzan-Kadyrov-McGregor-Salah-1030471.jpg

Screen_20Shot_202016-10-05_20at_209.34.15_20AM.0.png

maxresdefault.jpg

images

4710d0a95-1.jpg

DKVjRJEVwAEP_q1.jpg

Damn, not a good look.

what the hell does that have to do with UFC

Kadyrov very obviously uses MMA as "sportwashing", supporting fighters who, in return, praise him and spread a good image of a bloodthirsty tyrant. I guess a ton of Sherdoggers had barely ever heard of him until Werdum and Khabib started making selfies with that friendly dude with an affable face. I don't see the problem in reminding, from time to time, who Kadyrov really is.

And yes, I know that Caucasus is a troubled region where "peace" has a heavier cost than in the West, but let's not kid ourselves by acting like Kadyrov is just a misunderstood guy slandered by biased Western media.

Last edited:
What kind of ties does the guy have with the UFC? I know he pals around with Khabib, but that has nothing to do with the UFC.

Kadyrov very obviously uses MMA as "sportwashing", supporting fighters who, in return, praise him and spread a good image of a bloodthirsty tyrant. I guess a ton of Sherdoggers had barely ever heard of him until Werdum and Khabib started making selfies with that friendly dude with an affable face. I don't see the problem is reminding, from time to time, who Kadyrov really is.

And yes, I know that Caucasus is a troubled region where "peace" has a heavier cost than in the West, but let's not kid ourselves by acting like Kadyrov is just a misunderstood guy slandered by biased Western media.

again, what the fuck does that have to do with the UFC?

Read the article and basically what Zidan said was Kadyrov is killing anyone who opposes him, while having ties to the UFC with fighters that are supported by him. Also it seems the UFC is lenient towards Kadyrov as a way to get more popular IMO.

Basically, the UFC will do everything to draw money, if it means to be set a blind eye to a guy who is clearly accused of murder and conspiracy.

Kadyrov very obviously uses MMA as "sportwashing", supporting fighters who, in return, praise him and spread a good image of a bloodthirsty tyrant. I guess a ton of Sherdoggers had barely ever heard of him until Werdum and Khabib started making selfies with that friendly dude with an affable face. I don't see the problem is reminding, from time to time, who Kadyrov really is.

But again, what does that have to do w/ the UFC?

again, what the fuck does that have to do with the UFC?

But again, what does that have to do w/ the UFC?

UFC fighters are the number one communication tool of Kadyrov outside of the Russian Federation, of course everyone involved should be reminded of the reality of the regime of a man who literally inherited the country that he plunders and keeps under his yoke by brute force. I'm pretty sure the UFC would go bonkers if any fighter took friendly pictures with Assad or Khamenei.

That being said, it works both way and the American military does (did? I don't feel like there are as many military sponsors and ads as there used to be) the same with the UFC in order to recrute young men to destabilise and ravage the Middle East. I don't see why we shouldn't say it when our sport is used for dubious political agendas.

Schmuddy Delbow. #getwokegobroke

Brother if you live in that region and Kadyrov tells you to jump, you better ask how high.

Or end up like the guy in the OP.

If he wants you to be his friend, you better be his fucking friend. Smile, laugh, shake his hand, pose for pictures, all that shit.

It's just politics.

Politics my ass.

it sounds like Kebab got beta'ed by a war criminal.

Wow, a gay Egyptian who fled to Toronto and takes money from Soros, the US and Israeli governments. Yeah, this is where your taxpayer dollars go.

This guy is probably forced to write these stories. C'mon, Karim...WTF is with this? Stray dogs...lol. Every Palestinian could be wiped off from Earth and Karim would be blaming Putin/Kadyrov for his Herpes. And yes, Karim is reading this. He reads EVERYTHING you write about him.
https://deadspin.com/the-world-cup-is-coming-to-russia-which-means-stray-do-1826012469
I was banned from the bloodyelbow comment section for voicing a mild criticism of Karim. It happened in like 5 minutes. I wonder how much bloodyelbow gets paid to keep publishing his propaganda.

These threads are the best.
so many muricans stepped on their small dicks lol.

While supporting a murdering rapist and be a slave to satan nethanyahu lol.

Wow, a gay Egyptian who fled to Toronto and takes money from Soros, the US and Israeli governments. Yeah, this is where your taxpayer dollars go.

This guy is probably forced to write these stories. C'mon, Karim...WTF is with this? Stray dogs...lol. Every Palestinian could be wiped off from Earth and Karim would be blaming Putin/Kadyrov for his Herpes. And yes, Karim is reading this. He reads EVERYTHING you write about him.
https://deadspin.com/the-world-cup-is-coming-to-russia-which-means-stray-do-1826012469

Had a feeling he was gay just by looking at his black and white picture with his head bent down, no wonder he's obsessed with Kadyrov, filth bastard.

Stop.

Khabib is a millionaire. He could live anywhere in the world.

His face is recognized all over the globe. He is supposed "the biggest muslim athlete in the world". There is no way Kadyrov would put a hit on him. That would be the ultimate bad publicity of all time. People in the area would probably rebel and depose him.

Zero chance he would do anything to him or his family, and there are 0 excuses at this point.
If he wasnt ok with it he would have easily gotten away from it.
Well there it is. Not all of us can be heroes like yourself.
Just a question: do you have the same requisitions towards Western heads of stats and Gulf monarchs, who are more toxic than Kadyrov, or do you openly admit your double standard?

Back