The UFC’s Favourite Warlord: BloodyZidan blasts ufc after murder of Chechen critic

What about ziyavudin magomedov? Is he threatening khabibs life too?

He financed khabibs career since when he had nothing. Right there and then he could have went on his own way, but no, he took the offer and their association grew from there because khabib couldnt resist... He took the blood money from kadyrov and the dirty money from magomedov. Sold his soul.

A man of principle would have stood his ground to the death wouldnt it? But no...

Funny how khabib gets tossed around like a tycoons puppet by everybody according to you people, but in reality he is a humble, honest man with principles right? He is just a poor little thing. Spare me.

Oh god, please stop basing your education on Hollywood movies, FFS. This is embarrassing.

Oh and BTW in your av there is a notorious street thug. I don't judge Masvidal because IDGAF what fighters do outside of the cage (ok the Ginger Pussy sucker punching an old man is an exception), but again, are you sanctimonous about Masvidal, too?

Kadyrov is a coward
iryt5qbccax11.png

Kadyrov very obviously uses MMA as "sportwashing", supporting fighters who, in return, praise him and spread a good image of a bloodthirsty tyrant. I guess a ton of Sherdoggers had barely ever heard of him until Werdum and Khabib started making selfies with that friendly dude with an affable face. I don't see the problem is reminding, from time to time, who Kadyrov really is.

And yes, I know that Caucasus is a troubled region where "peace" has a heavier cost than in the West, but let's not kid ourselves by acting like Kadyrov is just a misunderstood guy slandered by biased Western media.

I have no illusions about Khadyrov but critics' double standards are really annoying. Like for example I could never take seriously a Texan oil company lobbying to stop deforestation in Brazil. Double standards make accusations lose weight.

And by the same logic, that bitch Zidane should cover Golf Arab monarchies, who have serious blood on their hands, and their ties to Western sport culbs.

If you don't put things into context, you lose credibility.

Any proof of who killed him or we just throwing wild shit out there? How do we know his writer didn't kill him and is suggesting it's someone else?

I see this a lot online, finding peoples pictures with someone and cricising them for "associations".

But guys, if you take a step back and look at what you're doing. It's pretty pathetic isnt it?

I have no illusions about Khadyrov but critics' double standards are really annoying. Like for example I could never take seriously a Texan oil company lobbying to stop deforestation in Brazil. Double standards make accusations lose weight.

And by the same logic, that bitch Zidane should cover Golf Arab monarchies, who have serious blood on their hands, and their ties to Western sport culbs.

If you don't put things into context, you lose credibility.

I absolutely agree, I complained on Sherdog when the UFC marveled at Abu Dhabi for building a whole stadium, most likely on slave labour, just for UFC 242. I don't think Zidan wrote anything about it, and that's a shame.

I think Karim Zidan doesnt paint the whole story, he always writes about the bad guys but he doesnt write about how it's not just black or white in the north caucasus regions. "We" the west are scum bags for signing and liking guys who shake Kadyrov's hands and that's it, that's basically his opinion.

I think Karim Zidan doesnt paint the whole story, he always writes about the bad guys but he doesnt write about how it's not just black or white in the north caucasus regions. "We" the west are scum bags for signing and liking guys who shake Kadyrov's hands and that's it, that's basically his opinion.
And also for murdering thousands of innocent people in the middle east for example...

I absolutely agree, I complained on Sherdog when the UFC marveled at Abu Dhabi for building a whole stadium, most likely on slave labour, just for UFC 242. I don't think Zidan wrote anything about it, and that's a shame.

Well it's all hypocrisy, really, and this is just one example where Gulf monarchies are given a pass. There is a huge selection bias when the English-speaking media report stuff, and anything bad remotely associated with Russia is given a lot attention, while at the same time some POS countries like Gulf monarchies can just do whatever they want.

This is going to rustle jimmies but I think that Anglo-Saxon people lack a lot of critical thinking when it comes to their media consumption. A good example of that is the very respected Economist, which is nothing more than textbook neoliberal propaganda toilet paper. French journalism for example does a MUCH better job at trying to be objective, and French speakers are MUCH harder to force to swallow bullshit.

<{outtahere}> <36>

Lol you can't make a reasonable argument so you resort to trolling.

I'd love to see the noble heroes on Sherdog say 'fuck you' to Kadyrov. Khabib is no warrior of justice himself lol, but this is a desperate and hypocritical attempt to criticize him.
Especially when you yourself are a fan of a guy who hangs around rapists and murderers, for literally no good reason.

My arguments are perfectly fine.

In fact MUCH better than you tyrant apologists which resort to "Bloodyelbow LOL" or "Karim is a cuck"

Wow.... philosophers at work here <36>

Or purely appeal to falacies such as "you dont know what is like" then offering absolutely 0 evidence of anything to support their excuses.

Great arguments indeed. What a joke.

Well there it is. Not all of us can be heroes like yourself.
Just a question: do you have the same requisitions towards Western heads of stats and Gulf monarchs, who are more toxic than Kadyrov, or do you openly admit your double standard?
Oh god, please stop basing your education on Hollywood movies, FFS. This is embarrassing.

Oh and BTW in your av there is a notorious street thug. I don't judge Masvidal because IDGAF what fighters do outside of the cage (ok the Ginger Pussy sucker punching an old man is an exception), but again, are you sanctimonous about Masvidal, too?

Im not the one claiming to be "a man of principle". Fake honor, and fake respect. Khabib will do business with the worst people as long as they are muslim and then claim a higher ground. That he is better than people who drink alcohol or have sex with a prostitute while supporting the actual moraly corrupt killers and treating women in completely unacceptable ways.

At least masvidal is not a fake ass two face, scumbag claiming moral superiority.

The worst people are the hypocrites who pretend to be what they are not, while claiming a moral higher ground from the other side of their mouth in order to trick people into accepting their ideas or do what they want

In fact MUCH better than you tyrant apologists which resort to "Bloodyelbow LOL" or "Karim is a cuck"

Or purely appeal to falacies such as "you dont know what is like" then offering absolutely 0 evidence of anything to support their excuses.

Im not the one claiming to be "a man of principle". Fake honor, and fake respect. Khabib will do business with the worst people as long as they are muslim and then claim a higher ground. That he is better than people who drink alcohol or have sex with a prostitute while supporting the actual moraly corrupt killers and treating women in completely unacceptable ways.

At least masvidal is not a fake ass two face, scumbag claiming moral superiority.

The worst people are the hypocrites who pretend to be what they are not, while claiming a moral higher ground from the other side of their mouth in order to trick people into accepting their ideas or do what they want

well it seems that you have found a good narrative to explain your hate for Khabib, good for you. But that narrative is fucking stupid and I can sense that Hollywood movies have been the main source of your education.

On January 30, 2020, Chechen blogger Imran Aliyev was found dead in a hotel room in the city of Lille, France. According to local French news agencies, the 44-year-old who was known online as Mansur Stary (Old Mansur) was found dead with multiple stab wounds – the latest critic of Chechnya’s Ramzan Kadyrov to be killed in Europe.

The incident draws attention to several other prominent cases involving Chechens being murdered. It also rehashes concerns about the Chechen dictator’s longstanding affiliation to the Ultimate Fighting Championship, one of the only sports organizations that continues to maintain ties with Kadyrov.

Over the past five years, the UFC has continued to strengthen its relationship with Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov.

Despite the UFC’s continued affiliation with Kadyrov, the promotion has taken every possible measure to ignore any questions of requests for comment regarding their ongoing relationship with the menacing dictator.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/2/...-kadyrov-mma-news-crime-politics-putin-sports

What exactly are the UFC "ties" with Kadyrov?!

That they signed fighters from Kadyrov's competing promotion?

<bball1>

Did you not read my post..?
{<huh}

I directly referenced Fedor's daughter being attacked, as a result of him criticising Kadyrov.. that'sclear evidence of his influence.

That last paragraph is absolutely hilarious .. 'worst people are the hypocrites who pretend to be what are they not'. You are a JONES fan ffs, the lad who despite his record of scumbaggery continues a facade of being a pious Christian. You shill for McGregor, Jones and other less than moral individuals, then whine every day of your life about Khabib's fake honour, respect and his supposed hypocrisy..

Last edited:
{<huh}

You can't really say that when you aren't making any. You're just repeating the same braindead points. And I don't remember ever saying anything about Zarim or BloodyElbow, great strawman bud.

What you're saying essentially boils down to 'there is no valid reason/justification for Khabib to associate with Kadyrov', and there IS, you just won't accept it for some odd reason lmao.
It's a bad look for sure, but Khabib's entire family lives in that region. Of course he can't say no. You're literally asking him to risk his family's lives just so he can appease to some random Shertards.

Notice how literally >95% of fighters from the Caucasus have made appearances with or have ties to Kadyrov, you think it's because they want to lol?
This isn't a 'fallacy', it's just common sense which you seem to be lacking a lot of when it comes to Khabib.

Maybe Khabib isn't a 'man of principle' (I've never heard him call himself that btw), but using his association with Kadyrov is a weak and flimsy point.

If you're trolling, well played. Hard to tell tbh.

Did you not read my post..?
{<huh}

I directly referenced Fedor's daughter being attacked, as a result of him criticising Kadyrov.. that'sclear evidence of his influence.

That last paragraph is absolutely hilarious .. 'worst people are the hypocrites who pretend to be what are they not'. You are a JONES fan ffs, the lad who despite his record of scumbaggery claims to be a pious Christian. You shill for McGregor, Jones and other less than moral individuals, then whine every day of your life about Khabib's fake honour, respect and his supposed hypocrisy..
Not only i read, i replied to it. To which you had no answer for.

Jones is in no way a fake nowadays. He used to be, and you bet i hated HARD on him here. But he dropped the act and so did i for the hate. Its quite simple.
He is just a religious person. He doesnt try to impose his religion into others as some kind of moral superiority.
The church in prison is always packed. I dont think the criminals are great, but they arent trying to fool anyone about it either.

What is hilarious is your inability to understand that

You're literally asking him to risk his family's lives just so he can appease to some random Shertards.
No, all im asking is that he stops pretending.

Own up to his shit.

That is all... As soon as he admits to the shit stuff he does and/or is involved with and stops playing the moral higher ground i will stop hating on him. Just like i did with young Jon Jones.

On second thought..... naahhh.... I will keep hating on him for other things. But that would be a start.
Theres still a lot of problems there. But those wont change no matter what.

Last edited:
No, all im asking is that he stops pretending.

Own up to his shit.
Lol, what is he pretending to be? A religious man? That he definitely is, and it's the main reason he gets most of the criticism on Sherdog in the first place lol.

What shit does he have to own up to? The post-UFC 229 brawl? The homeless video shit lol? Genuinely asking.

Lol, what is he pretending to be? A religious man? That he definitely is, and it's the main reason he gets most of the criticism on Sherdog in the first place lol.

What shit does he have to own up to? The post-UFC 229 brawl? The homeless video shit lol? Genuinely asking.

Everything.... its not like i keep a list.

Ive discussed it over and over through this thread and many others.

Not only i read, i replied to it. To which you had no answer for.

Jones is in no way a fake nowadays. He used to be, and you bet i hated HARD on him here. But he dropped the act and so did i for the hate. Its quite simple.
He is just a religious person. He doesnt try to impose his religion into others as some kind of moral superiority.
The church in prison is always packed. I dont think the criminals are great, but they arent trying to fool anyone about it either.

What is hilarious is your inability to understand that
Your comment about Ziyavudin Magomedov.. it was hardly a reply to my original post regarding Kadyrov's influence, you just sidestepped it and went on to something else to bash Khabib with..

Magomedov at the time, he first approached Khabib was still regarded as a kosher business figure. Head of a oil and energy company.. and owner of Fight Nights Global.

He gave Khabib and his father a proposition to fund training facilities needed for his development, and sponsor other fighters who Adulmanap coached, through the form of Eagles MMA..
Obviously that was accepted.

It only came out years later that the lad was swindling state funds (which in Russia is a relatively common practice). Khabib backed him while he was being tried, as he obviously had become a close friend and benefactor to the Nurmagomedovs..
You just don't abandon individuals who have done you well in life, it's naive to think otherwise..

Similar with GSP and his close friendship with Jimmy Cournoyer.

Back