The UFC’s Favourite Warlord: BloodyZidan blasts ufc after murder of Chechen critic

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
On January 30, 2020, Chechen blogger Imran Aliyev was found dead in a hotel room in the city of Lille, France. According to local French news agencies, the 44-year-old who was known online as Mansur Stary (Old Mansur) was found dead with multiple stab wounds – the latest critic of Chechnya’s Ramzan Kadyrov to be killed in Europe.

The incident draws attention to several other prominent cases involving Chechens being murdered. It also rehashes concerns about the Chechen dictator’s longstanding affiliation to the Ultimate Fighting Championship, one of the only sports organizations that continues to maintain ties with Kadyrov.

Over the past five years, the UFC has continued to strengthen its relationship with Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov.

Despite the UFC’s continued affiliation with Kadyrov, the promotion has taken every possible measure to ignore any questions of requests for comment regarding their ongoing relationship with the menacing dictator.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/2/...-kadyrov-mma-news-crime-politics-putin-sports

I know lots of fighters associate with him but the ufc itself? I dont understand?

TS trying to get himself either stabbed or buried in the Nevada desert.

I cant think of any business dealings the UFC would have with a Chechen dictator. Maybe he controls their television networks and UFC is on tv there? Thats about all I can come up with, UFC/kaydrov connection sounds like fake news

UFC/kaydrov connection sounds like fake news

They are quite possibly simply referring to the fact that the UFC has fighters signed that openly support the dictator and that he was allowed to attend an event before.
Khabib, Werdum and a bunch of others are affiliated with Kadyrov.

I cant think of any business dealings the UFC would have with a Chechen dictator. Maybe he controls their television networks and UFC is on tv there? Thats about all I can come up with, UFC/kaydrov connection sounds like fake news
He's also an MMA manager and he deals with the UFC, or at least his team does, in that capacity. That's what the article is saying, anyway. I don't claim to know the veracity of those statements but I don't know Zidan to just make up lies either.

Well there is a picture of Sean Shelby and Kadyrov together though.
UFC used to have two fighters who had direct links to Kadyrov, but they have been cut since then.
This 'normalisation' of kadyrov in the ufc that Luke Thomas and Karym zidan wants us to believe is just not true at all

UFC used to have two fighters who had direct links to Kadyrov, but they have been cut since then.

lolno.

Magomed Ankalaev
"Kadyrov’s decision to attend the UFC’s first ever show in Moscow is due to the presence of Magomed Ankhalaev, a UFC light heavyweight prospect from Dagestan who represents Kadyrov through the dictator’s fight club, Akhmat MMA. That night, Ankalaev defeated Marcin Prachnio by head-kick knockout in the opening round. During his post-fight interview in the octagon, Ankalaev thanked Kadyrov for his support and finished off with Kadyrov’s now-infamous slogan “Ахмат Сила” (Akhmat Power)."
Fabricio Werdum is still signed
also Khabib and other members of his team have ties to Kadyrov
There's more but I don't remember them all.

thats probably the reason why UFC will never go public

booom

lolno.

Magomed Ankalaev
"Kadyrov’s decision to attend the UFC’s first ever show in Moscow is due to the presence of Magomed Ankhalaev, a UFC light heavyweight prospect from Dagestan who represents Kadyrov through the dictator’s fight club, Akhmat MMA. That night, Ankalaev defeated Marcin Prachnio by head-kick knockout in the opening round. During his post-fight interview in the octagon, Ankalaev thanked Kadyrov for his support and finished off with Kadyrov’s now-infamous slogan “Ахмат Сила” (Akhmat Power)."

I am talking about two fighters who directly evolved around Kadyrov. Magomed Bibulatov who was directly sponsored by him, and Abdul Kerim Edilov who was his kids baby sitter and fight coach.
Shaking hands and being (forced) invited by Kadyrov is not being 'affiliated' to him. I stand corrected.
Werdum, Weidman,Gustafson, Edgar were invited to Chechnya, they should have known better but I guess, money...
Khabib has never openly supported Kadyrov but since he lives like 100 miles away from Chechnya, it's like living in the flat above kadyrov's store. If you're Khabib and Kadyrov asked you to jump you're not going to say no, you're going to say how high?

As usual, murrcans being sanctimonious about Kadyrov while they eat in Saudi hands, smh.

He's also an MMA manager and he deals with the UFC, or at least his team does, in that capacity. That's what the article is saying, anyway. I don't claim to know the veracity of those statements but I don't know Zidan to just make up lies either.
As a Russian, from pure sports view Kadyrov's promotion was quite good. For example, M-1 - Rashid Magomedov claimed that they allowed him to sign with the UFC but they took some % out of his UFC money (because there were some fights on his contract with M-1), I think also Emeev said that he was offered UFC contract years before he was signed but wasn't able to left M-1 and M-1 was rarely offering him fights and I think there was an interview or article where multiple Dagestani fighters, like Idrisov, Yusupov said that M-1 was rarely giving them fights and refusing to let them leave, ACB owner/founder was saying something like - you can leave and sign with the UFC but do not expect that we will welcome you. And in WFCA (I think that was the right name of Kadyrov's promotion) seems like it was like that - UFC offers a contract to fighter, fighter discuss it with that Vismuradov guy (dunno, he was a head of promotion or manager or matchmaker and isn't he holds some position in Chechen government or maybe he is an ex-government official) and signs. I think guys like Bibulatov, Ankalaev left WFCA as champions and then signed with the UFC.

57d0c14915f55744bb37a2938328ce01_lg.png

maxresdefault-1476172553-800.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019_02_06_at_8.01.22_AM.0.png

abu-dhabi-united-arab-emirates-07th-sep-2019-abu-dhabi-united-arab-emirates-september-7-2019-ramzan-kadyrov-r-head-of-russias-chechen-republic-congratulates-ufc-lightweight-champion-khabib-nurmagomedov-on-defending-his-title-in-a-bout-against-interim-ufc-lightweight-champion-dustin-poirier-at-the-ufc-242-mixed-martial-arts-tournament-valery-sharifulintass-credit-itar-tass-news-agencyalamy-live-news-WP7J13.jpg

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Ramzan-Kadyrov-McGregor-Salah-1030471.jpg

Screen_20Shot_202016-10-05_20at_209.34.15_20AM.0.png

maxresdefault.jpg

images

4710d0a95-1.jpg

DKVjRJEVwAEP_q1.jpg

Last edited:
Do they have any evidence that Kadyrov was behind all these things they're accusing him of?

Seems like they can make any BS up about him and spread it because no one will challenge them

lolno.

Magomed Ankalaev

I presume Taisumov.. maybe not voluntarily.. has associations with Kadyrov.

Last edited:
Back