The TOP UFC HW is one of the worst boxers I've ever seen in my life

Mosley still kept at it and went 12 rounds.

Carwin was barely able to stand up by round 2 lol and was so exhausted that he had no defense for Brock's TD and got submitted by Brock, not some submission wizard but Brock Lesnar.

And that fight wasn't the only one where fighters gassed, what about Akiyama?

You have this happening consistently, last time it was Duffee.

leave sexy out of this, he is awesome.

SEXYama gets a pass because I would get exhausted looking at Leben's ugly mug for such a long period of time. No SEXY man deserve that awful image of Leben's big ass ugly head of his. Eeehhhhhh... Gives me the heebee jeebees just thinking about it. Makes me feel so dirty I have to wash myself with bleach. Eewwwiiee..

I think Carwin was just nervous and had such an adrenalin rush that he became exhausted quickly because of it. or it could be poor quality training and the fact that he only trains part time

I think Carwin was just nervous and had such an adrenalin rush that he became exhausted quickly because of it. or it could be poor quality training and the fact that he only trains part time

I see the adrenaline dump reasoning being used a lot in the heavies. And while it is possible, I'd expect a professional athlete to be able to overcome it. But I think Carwin's loss had more to do with a lack of cardio training combined with Carwin being completely idiotic and wailing away at Lesnar's arms rather than simply standing back up or not going to the ground at all and making Lesnar stand with him.

i couldn't help but think of wlad and lamon I as I watched the fight. One of the differences is that Wlad didn't have the out of getting tapped.

Not in the foreseeable future. You can't criticize HW mma fighters when Boxing hasn't had a HW fight that anyone gave a shit about in years.

Spoken like a true dipshit. A dipshit who would probably rimjob Brock Lesnar if given the opportunity.

I know you like having sweaty balls rubbed against your backside, but lets be realistic. Just because its on a decline in the US, their are many Europeans who will dish out good money to watch the Klitchkos, same with David Haye.

In a sport where the top HW has made 70+ million dollars (emphasis on the +), only a fool would say nobody gives a shit about a HW fight. Be realistic, if you add up Lesnar/Carwin's career MMA earnings, it wouldn't even be 1/10 of what Wlad makes in one fight. Interesting earnings difference, considering nobody watches boxing.

I'm a little intoxicated right now and if I sound like an ass, I apologize but man Brock is a horrible boxer and striker in general....Not taking anything away from Shane, he's got massive power but atrocious technique. IF Carwin can tool him standing, imagine what would have happened if a Klitschko brother tagged his chin.......OUCH!!!!!!!!! ANyways continue on

That fight Proves my point that Alistar Overeem, Fedor, Brett Rogers could all ko Brock. All you have to do is stop his Takedowns.....No Pro Boxer would be able to do that.....But Brock has no Stand Up at all....

This is perhaps the biggest ownage i've ever seen on this forum. Every person who has defended MMA, has been utterly humiliated.

I'm a little intoxicated right now and if I sound like an ass, I apologize but man Brock is a horrible boxer and striker in general....Not taking anything away from Shane, he's got massive power but atrocious technique. IF Carwin can tool him standing, imagine what would have happened if a Klitschko brother tagged his chin.......OUCH!!!!!!!!! ANyways continue on

Dude, Lesnar started as a NCAA Div 1 Wrestler not Boxing. His base was really Boxing so its not really unusual.

For me Cain V has good boxing for a MMA fighter

I did a thread saying something similar, when you have Rogan and Goldie saying these are the 2 best HW's and this is the greastest HW title fight in history etc then the 2 performed as they did, it was a complete embarrassment for MMA.

More like he was payed off to throw the fight...

Im glad we don't have scumbags in MMA yet...

Really?!? LOL! Seriously?!? Not even this guy?

UFC-2010-Undisputed-Dana-White-PR.jpg

You're pulling my leg right?!

Most MMA hw's are not fast enough to box, so they are always going to look like brawlers.

Will update this thread after 47 year old Randy Couture beats Toney to a bloody pulp within a minute!

I did a thread saying something similar, when you have Rogan and Goldie saying these are the 2 best HW's and this is the greastest HW title fight in history etc then the 2 performed as they did, it was a complete embarrassment for MMA.

What performance was horrible?

Why do Boxing fans look down on other forms and styles of fighting when Boxers with the Boxing stance or just the Boxing would get demolished in MMA....

Back