The Top Twenty World's Most Aggressive Animals (NEW!)

Thanks bro. More threads to come :)

These dogs are extremely hard to handle and are aggressive towards other animals. I haven't done a lot of research on them but I know they are aggressive dogs, people often use them as guard dogs. I put the pit bull in front in terms of aggressiveness but I wouldn't be surprised if others had it different and my lack of research of said dog. Same for the Presa Canario dog, extremely aggressive dogs which need pure care and attention to handle them.

Good call though, definitely glad you mentioned them. Would love one for myself.

What about Kangal dogs and Boerboels? Those dogs a huge, strong and nasty as well.

largest.jpg

We're switching names.

I thought Honey Badgers would be first.

Stubborn, violent, persistent, and vicious...sure.

Aggressive? All confrontations I've witnessed involve it back peddling and running away. They're tough, but I'm not sure if its aggressiveness is comparable to something like a wolverine. These are just the encounters I've witnessed. I'm curious as to what our resident experts would have to say though.

What about Kangal dogs and Boerboels? Those dogs a huge, strong and nasty as well.

Although can be annoying to live with and grow up, neither are on the terms of aggressiveness as the pit bull, presa canario and Caucasian mountain dogs.

By far the most aggressive animal toward me over my life has been the red-winged blackbird. These ****s attack me all the time when I'm jogging. They live and nest in marshy areas and when you run anywhere near their nest they dive bomb your head.

red_winged_blackbird_glamour.jpg

I've had that type of issue with Blue Jays. They attack people and dogs... really odd for something so small and what most people would consider to be a very attractive bird.

Although can be annoying to live with and grow up, neither are on the terms of aggressiveness as the pit bull, presa canario and Caucasian mountain dogs.

Good thing I guess. Those dogs are monstrous so extreme agression would make them uncontrollable.

OT: maybe an idea for your next list: top 10 best/strongest/ guard dogs. Maybe in 2 categories? 1, who would have the best response to an intruder. And 2, who is physically the strongest/who would be the hardest to get by for the intruder.

Fucking buzz these threads, keep em' coming bro.

Where does a standard field bull come into this?

bullcharge.jpg

Fucker's got style. Look at him wearing his headband kicked to the side. And the ear tag says "I've done time".

A honey badger or wolverine will chase off a bear that outweighs it 10x, but they are less aggressive?

What I've learned from this thread: If their skin is grey, stay the fuck away.

why is everyone always trying to argue and prove what a know it all they are?

Snakes and sharks on the list but not dogs?

What a piece of shit list.
Group all snakes and sharks together but dogs get seperated out????

i would not want to mess w any of these animals

Snakes and sharks on the list but not dogs?

What a piece of shit list.
Group all snakes and sharks together but dogs get seperated out????

dogs are on there dumbass. Jesus Christ what's wrong with people?

11. Grey Wolf
GreyWolf.jpeg

They are highly territorial animals, they often fight each other to defend their territorial sites. 65% of wolf deaths were caused by deadly territorial fights. They also often prevail against other wolves or other animals such as tigers, bears, hyenas and cougars in disputes over carcasses.

Wolves and hyenas do not come in contact except in prehistoric times. In which case, how do you know they prevail?

Back