The Top Twenty World's Most Aggressive Animals (NEW!)

Suprise something so big can run so fast.

And lol at the Honey Badger on the list.

So all these top whatever lists aren't from articles? They are just whatever the TS thinks?

:rolleyes:
So all these top whatever lists aren't from articles? They are just whatever the TS thinks?

Yeah. TS really should have trusted a magazine... They always get it right...

barack-obama-time-magazines-person-of-the-year.jpg

It wasnt a political point, it was a point towards his 'article' theory being flawed and ignorant.

Here: equal opportunity hater:
g35efsckt2kdgd5t.jpg

^^^who are these people? Are they related to those Bones and Fedor fellas?

A honey badger or wolverine will chase off a bear that outweighs it 10x, but they are less aggressive?

I know right! Wait a second...why isn't here any footage of this? At all?

I looked but all I can find is an American badger doing what honey badgers do against every large animal they encounter...back peddling for its life!

Yeah. TS really should have trusted a magazine... They always get it right...

barack-obama-time-magazines-person-of-the-year.jpg

Well, this post is dumb for a couple of reasons. First, I wasn't talking about some goofball magazine or website article. I thought these lists were from something that had to do with nature, biology, etc. You know, people who know what they're talking about. People who actually make a living studying and teaching about animals. It seems that it's the opinion of the TS, which is cool, I just thought it was different.

Second, Time's person of the year is about influential people, not great people, good people, role models, etc. "For better or Worse." Look at past Persons of the Year, Good and horrible. It's pretty retarded to think that the POTUS isn't a candidate every year, regardless of who he is or what he's done. It's never gonna be some stretch to pick him, whoever he is.

Last edited:
Well, this post is dumb for a couple of reasons. First, I wasn't talking about some goofball magazine or website article. I thought these lists were from something that had to do with nature, biology, etc. You know, people who know what they're talking about. People who actually make a living studying and teaching about animals. It seems that it's the opinion of the TS, which is cool, I just thought it was different.

Second, Time's person of the year is about influential people, not great people, good people, role models, etc. "For better or Worse." Look at past Persons of the Year, Good and horrible. It's pretty retarded to think that the POTUS isn't a candidate every year, regardless of who he is or what he's done. It's never gonna be some stretch to pick him, whoever he is.

You don't think that the TS is knowledgeable on animals and animal behavior? Have you missed his other threads? You don't think his list is accurate or at the very least, well supported?

Second, POTUS should always be up for nomination, but this is the same magazine that gave BIN LADEN the award... Someone who deserves to DIE should never be the person of the year unless it's on a hit list. I am really trying to take it down the road, but the last few presidents have all been disgraceful and embarrassing, parties aside, it doesn't matter.

Here's a top 10 aggressive animals list - w/ all the authority of the interwebs.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/most-aggressive-animals.html

relevant quote about the difficulty in comparing agressiveness:

"So how do you determine which are the most dangerous or aggressive animals in the world? There being no specific measure to determine how aggressive an animal is, determining which animal is the most aggressive becomes a bit difficult. Many people believe that the number of fatalities attributed to a particular species is an apt attribute of its aggressive behavior - which is not necessarily so. While the great white shark is an aggressive fish, it will not be responsible for the number of human deaths as people don't come in direct contact with it."

They also make a good side point - The Mosquito. Millions die every year from their agressive blood-sucking ways.

Absolutely random order, my try

-wolverine
-boar
-bull (specially ones used for corrida)
-chimps
-bengal tiger
-lion
-bull shark
-cape buffalo
-polar bear
-cougar
-saltwater crocodile
-wild/abandoned dog (specially "fighter" races)
-hippos
-piranha
-black mamba
-african bee (aka killer bee)
-tiger fish
-tasmanian devil
-fire ants
-elephant in musth

Last edited:
You don't think that the TS is knowledgeable on animals and animal behavior? Have you missed his other threads? You don't think his list is accurate or at the very least, well supported?

Second, POTUS should always be up for nomination, but this is the same magazine that gave BIN LADEN the award... Someone who deserves to DIE should never be the person of the year unless it's on a hit list. I am really trying to take it down the road, but the last few presidents have all been disgraceful and embarrassing, parties aside, it doesn't matter.

It's not really an award. "For better or for worse, ...has done the most to influence the events of the year." Again, it's not about good or bad, it's about the people who have shaped the events of the year. Stalin and Hitler have been Person of the Year as well.

And I have no idea about the TS. And again, I don't care one way or the other about his opinion. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I simply thought these threads were done from places that would have zoologist and wildlife biologists input. I thought these threads were something different. That is all.

Last edited:

I don't know him, his threads, and his knowledge, but if i have to judge (and i don't want) from dat list the reply will be "no"
Or better, some knowledge, some very random BS based probably on animal's look

Gorilla uber aggressive animals but no chimp in list?
Wolves as fairy tales fierce beast "know to prevail over bears and tigers"?

Sorry if i sound douchebag, but bitch please

dogs are on there dumbass. Jesus Christ what's wrong with people?

I see a pitbull at number 19 which is a kind of dog but I don't see "dogs".
Which number are they????

Now let me quote myself
"Group all snakes and sharks together but dogs get seperated out????"

I thought that got my point across but I shall explain further,

Some sharks like a wobbegon are fine to swim with if they stay around long enough instead of running off scared, but don't try that shit with a bull shark it with attack anything.

Brown snakes are very territorial and very aggresive when comapred to many pythons.

To me when a list contains inconsistentcies like this (grouping sharks and snakes but not dogs) I tend to assume it was done by a 12 year old and thus pretty shit.

Elephants are so overrated. And ants are the working class heroes of aggression.

Oh wow, I'm taking a battering in this thread.

Soooooo many negative posts to even attempt to respond to, I'll be here all day.

I make these lists based off of my own knowledge that I have done over the years, so I make them for myself but over the past year, I thought I'd show Sherdog what I had come up with for a bit of fun. People here shouldn't take these lists so seriously and just take them for what they are whether the lists are accurate or not. As I state in all of my other threads, the lists are never going to be perfect. But I work with reptiles, study animal biology, study animal care and have worked in labs across Australia. I stated this list here is completely subjective because you can't actually measure animal aggression because it all depends on the circumstances as I've stated.

As I say in all of my threads, the lists are never going to be perfect and I always encourage people to make their own top 10-20 lists and I always say, just have fun with these threads because they're something different here. Different topics to discuss about and have a laugh with.

This is some of the stupidest shit I've seen, half of them aren't even species, just basic groups or clades. "Snake, bear, shark", glad to see you narrowed it down.

Back