The Time When Hogan Sold Out Jesse Ventura

You mean you want me to elaborate on a topic that should've been taught to you in highschool?

Jeez man. Don't be mad at me, be mad at Hogan or Vince.

More nonsense. If you dont know shit then dont say shit.

More nonsense. If you dont know shit then dont say shit.

I was studying the ins and outs of the wrestling business while you were chasing the train around the tree to see where it ended up. I used to scrap bags of cans like you just so I had a nickle for everytime i did. Ive shown more scrubs like you the light than an eye doctor bro. Don't expect anything less than the best from me, because that's exactly what I expect from you.

The top guys are never going to want a union and will do what they can to stop it. It is what it is.

Ventura can stick it brother. Because if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, we wouldn't be in this thread . If it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, Jessie Ventura would still be selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis. And if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, all of these Johnny come latelys that you see out here wrestling wouldn't be here. Hulk was selling the world out brother while they were bumming gas to put in their car to get to high school.

Man I swear Ive heard this before!

Fast Five Shitty Things Hogan has Done

5. No Sell The Giants Finisher in his debut match

4. Wrestlemania 9

3. Sid Justice Feud

2. Starcade 94 Main Event vs. The Butcher aka Brutus Beefcake

1. Never once losing cleanly to Randy or Anyone really...

He laid down clean for the Mountie in Montreal in 97.

4. Wrestlemania 9

3. Sid Justice Feud

And that's just in the ring.
But #1 can be argued.

I was studying the ins and outs of the wrestling business while you were chasing the train around the tree to see where it ended up. I used to scrap bags of cans like you just so I had a nickle for everytime i did. Ive shown more scrubs like you the light than an eye doctor bro. Don't expect anything less than the best from me, because that's exactly what I expect from you.

4. Wrestlemania 9

3. Sid Justice Feud

He lost clean to Warrior,Goldberg and Shawn Michaels bud

I think Hogan gets too much flak. Yeah he did some shit to stay on top that put other guys down(he would be far from the only one) ,but he also dd more good than bad for the sport. Many wrestlers credited him headlining events for putting food in all their and their families mouths

It's show business. Not show friends. Hogan was looking out for numero uno brother.

Just because you don't have to doean't mean you don't do it. You're not technically wrong, and some people aren't the ones you stick your neck out for. But it should still be an option

tbf he had that beard
and it was after, IIRC, some paragliding incident where he like fractured his whole face or some wild ish

It was back when people parasailed they stood on the beach and the boat took off to lift them into the air. For some odd reason, he was standing directly in front of his friend who was about to go. Instead of going up, she shot straight forward and basically double kneed him in the face with the force of a ski boat. Paramedics said his face resembled a plate of spaghetti and was basically being held together in place by his friends when they arrived on the scene :eek:

I listened to Stone Cold talking to him about this some weeks ago and he said he had to reach into his own face and push his pallet out the way so he could breathe.

Fuck that.

Back