The Time When Hogan Sold Out Jesse Ventura

As a kid I knew he was a shitbag since he always made his friends and partners turn on him. Sid Justice, Andre, Orndorff, Savage. He definitely hated wrestlers getting his rub so had to turn them into enemies so they would job out.

Smart decision by the Hulkster.
tenor.gif

The top guys are never going to want a union and will do what they can to stop it. It is what it is.

They would probably go along with one but they liekly think they have more to lose than to gain, the same in MMA.

I was studying the ins and outs of the wrestling business while you were chasing the train around the tree to see where it ended up. I used to scrap bags of cans like you just so I had a nickle for everytime i did. Ive shown more scrubs like you the light than an eye doctor bro. Don't expect anything less than the best from me, because that's exactly what I expect from you.
And I've been dancing the cha cha before you knew how to walk. I used to go bear hunting with a slingshot to make sure plebes like yourself would feel safe around the camp fire. I used to sell lemonade for pennies to the dollar to pay for my taxi license, and I've been around everywhere, ok? I'm the real deal, the real McCoy. What you see is what you get. I like me. My wife likes me.

Hogan was a less talented rip off of Superstar Billy Graham.

iEvACwUz-Superstar-Billy-Graham.jpg

Hogan always sucked, his whole career was a depressing cycle of self-promotion and backstabbing. He hated to lose and constantly buried young talent. He overplayed his monster of the week gimmick then hitched his wagon to the hottest angle in pro-wrestling, an idea he had nothing to do with. He parlayed his success in WWE to an embarrassing acting career, followed by an embarrassing reality show that destroyed his family.

He capped off these lowlights by banging his friends wife on hidden camera and saying some very racist things on the phone. He is currently dating his daughter... I mean a women who looks just like his daughter. Hulk will always be found centre stage putting himself over everyone else around him.

The thing that Hogan did that made him unredeemable in my eyes was induct Randy into the WWE HOF. Acting like they were buddy buddy knowing full well Randy hated him and wanted to kick his ass.
Was that the Bubba thing? Remember hearing about that on O&A. Maybe ill give it a listen again. Thought it was an open relationship type thing.

Edit: for anyone interested. O&A always funny

Last edited:
Hogan always sucked, his whole career was a depressing cycle of self-promotion and backstabbing. He hated to lose and constantly buried young talent. He overplayed his monster of the week gimmick then hitched his wagon to the hottest angle in pro-wrestling, an idea he had nothing to do with. He parlayed his success in WWE to an embarrassing acting career, followed by an embarrassing reality show that destroyed his family.

He capped off these lowlights by banging his friends wife on hidden camera and saying some very racist things on the phone. He is currently dating his daughter... I mean a women who looks just like his daughter. Hulk will always be found centre stage putting himself over everyone else around him.

The thing that Hogan did that made him unredeemable in my eyes was induct Randy into the WWE HOF. Acting like they were buddy buddy knowing full well Randy hated him and wanted to kick his ass.
But, now he is producing his own biopic with Chris Helmsworth playing him in the movie.

He will be made into a hero for the entire two hours and a new generation will adore him.

Small package at a Quebec house show. Not THAT surprising, especially considering this is heel Hogan.

It’s more that Hogan had no fear of The Mountie taking his spot. Anybody who might slot into the main event with a win over Hogan either had the win come off a very dubious or a dq, or lost a rematch on a bigger stage next time out.

And I've been dancing the cha cha before you knew how to walk. I used to go bear hunting with a slingshot to make sure plebes like yourself would feel safe around the camp fire. I used to sell lemonade for pennies to the dollar to pay for my taxi license, and I've been around everywhere, ok? I'm the real deal, the real McCoy. What you see is what you get. I like me. My wife likes me.
captain-america.gif

• Hogan's a selfish douche
  • Wrestling, and especially Vince, has always abused the shit out of their employees
  • "Independent contractors" my ass. The law really needs to get real about ending these bullshit classifications.

The only person to see straight through him was Piper. Piper knew if he ever did the job clean to Hogan it was over, so he never did.
Nah that's a coincidence. Piper refused to job to anyone for quite some time.

Reactions: HHJ
He lost clean to Warrior,Goldberg and Shawn Michaels bud
He never lost to Shawn. He threw a standard hogan fit about the idea of them going 1-1. Which lead to Shawn's absurd selling in their summerslam match out of pure spite.

Bunch of grown men? here fighting over fake wrestling with roided douchebags in it lol.

Hogan was a tool, couldnt even behave normal for rocky's benefit fundraiser.

Back