The Time When Hogan Sold Out Jesse Ventura

Hogan always sucked, his whole career was a depressing cycle of self-promotion and backstabbing. He hated to lose and constantly buried young talent. He overplayed his monster of the week gimmick then hitched his wagon to the hottest angle in pro-wrestling, an idea he had nothing to do with. He parlayed his success in WWE to an embarrassing acting career, followed by an embarrassing reality show that destroyed his family.

He capped off these lowlights by banging his friends wife on hidden camera and saying some very racist things on the phone. He is currently dating his daughter... I mean a women who looks just like his daughter. Hulk will always be found centre stage putting himself over everyone else around him.

The thing that Hogan did that made him unredeemable in my eyes was induct Randy into the WWE HOF. Acting like they were buddy buddy knowing full well Randy hated him and wanted to kick his ass.

more than anything, he deserves shame for bringing along Brutus Beefcake/Brother Bruti/Disciple/85 other lame WCW gimmicks with him everywhere

that guy was atrocious

I was such a mark when I was younger. It took me the longest time to figure out that The Disciple was Beefcake.

Last edited:
I ws such a mark when I was younger. It took me the longest time to figure out that The Disciple was Beefcake.
tbf he had that beard
and it was after, IIRC, some paragliding incident where he like fractured his whole face or some wild ish

tbf he had that beard
and it was after, IIRC, some paragliding incident where he like fractured his whole face or some wild ish
It was back when people parasailed they stood on the beach and the boat took off to lift them into the air. For some odd reason, he was standing directly in front of his friend who was about to go. Instead of going up, she shot straight forward and basically double kneed him in the face with the force of a ski boat. Paramedics said his face resembled a plate of spaghetti and was basically being held together in place by his friends when they arrived on the scene :eek:

Hogan always sucked
This right here kills anything you tried to say after
You either didnt actually watch his entire career or youre being dishonest
Theres a lotta negative things you can say about him but Hulkamania doesnt happen and he doesnt take the country by storm in the 80's without a shitload of talent and charisma

This right here kills anything you tried to say after
You either didnt actually watch his entire career or youre being dishonest
Theres a lotta negative things you can say about him but Hulkamania doesnt happen and he doesnt take the country by storm in the 80's without a shitload of talent and charisma
I started watching in the late 80's when he was prime cunt hogan. Always being super manipulative and doing heel moves.

Ventura can stick it brother. Because if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, we wouldn't be in this thread . If it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, Jessie Ventura would still be selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis. And if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan, all of these Johnny come latelys that you see out here wrestling wouldn't be here. Hulk was selling the world out brother while they were bumming gas to put in their car to get to high school.

Ventura was always threatening to come out of retirement and beat Hogan, he never manned up and did it. By the end Gorilla Monsoon wasn’t even taking the threat seriously.

It's not a mindset. Its the fact of business.

You sound like a fucking idiot. This isnt a 30 second tv add, were not here for soundbites.

Do you want to elaborate what you mean and how it morally justifies such actions?

You sound like a fucking idiot. This isnt a 30 second tv add, were not here for soundbites.

Do you want to elaborate what you mean and how it morally justifies such actions?

You mean you want me to elaborate on a topic that should've been taught to you in highschool?

Jeez man. Don't be mad at me, be mad at Hogan or Vince.

Fast Five Shitty Things Hogan has Done

5. No Sell The Giants Finisher in his debut match

4. Wrestlemania 9

3. Sid Justice Feud

2. Starcade 94 Main Event vs. The Butcher aka Brutus Beefcake

1. Never once losing cleanly to Randy or Anyone really...

Back