The State of UK Politics

Not my fault if you wanna bring up irrelevant s**t and get called on it.
you havent "called" anyone on anything..... I made a point, which is true and you inserted yourself into the argument and claimed we were arguing about something else.

The only thing irrelevant in this entire thread is your contribution.

you havent "called" anyone on anything..... I made a point, which is true and you inserted yourself into the argument and claimed we were arguing about something else.

The only thing irrelevant in this entire thread is your contribution.
The IRA and the pope are irrelevant to the topic of British politics going forward. Brexit and Islamic immigration are relevant. Next time try to pay attention.

The IRA and the pope are irrelevant to the topic of British politics going forward. Brexit and Islamic immigration are relevant. Next time try to pay attention.
translation: I dont like that people are aware of the bullshit I speak so could you please not point out any similar experience you have.

na mate.... fuck off

All members of the EU have sovereign control of their resources..... wtf are you talking about?

They cant follow policies that dont align with the EU. Just stop posting because you seriously have no clue.

Again, that's only if they want to stay in the EEA. If any outside agency has a say on how you can industrialize and trade you do not have sole sovereign right over your resources and industry. You don't understand that?

Again, that's only if they want to stay in the EEA. If any outside agency has a say on how you can industrialize and trade you do not have sole sovereign right over your resources and industry. You don't understand that?
they are members of the EEA. All trade deals are negotiated as a block.... so all nations have an equal say(except the UK, we had an actual veto). Again, you dont understand the EU or how it works.

they are members of the EEA. All trade deals are negotiated as a block.... so all nations have an equal say(except the UK, we had an actual veto). Again, you dont understand the EU or how it works.

Switz is not part of the EEA, which I used as an example alongside Norway for the two models the UK could follow. JFC you're dense.

Switz is not part of the EEA, which I used as an example alongside Norway for the two models the UK could follow. JFC you're dense.
I was only talking about Norway, didnt even realise you referenced Switzerland.

my bad for that

They were mentioned with a specific context of organized Islamic grooming gangs and the way that Islamic immigration has irreversibly damaged British society.

Last time I checked there was no majority Muslim country in the EU. The EU has pretty much 0 impact on this, immigration from outside the EU is 100% the remit of UK gov.....

Wow.

You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you.

MayhemMonkey is the biggest retard on sherdog, which is saying something. Every thread he posts in, whether it be politics or MMA, just ends up page after page of people telling him what a spastic he is. I would honestly estimate his IQ to be no higher than 85.

Last time I checked there was no majority Muslim country in the EU. The EU has pretty much 0 impact on this, immigration from outside the EU is 100% the remit of UK gov.....
What? Lol you haven’t been paying attention to Euro and UK politics and current events have you?

The EU gets around this by labeling economic migrants from Africa and the Middle East as 'refugees', where they do have a say in how many of these people member states take in. Just look at how the EU is now threatening the former Eastern Bloc countries for not taking in Muslims.

You've clearly never seen an English Wetherspoons after a Scottish Hen Party.

@MayhemMonkey How respected is Sturgeon? I've been hearing that some of the shine is coming off the SNP and some people doubt their abilities beyond the independence issue?
Nothing wrong with spoons mate, ago to Camberwell.

MayhemMonkey is the biggest retard on sherdog, which is saying something. Every thread he posts in, whether it be politics or MMA, just ends up page after page of people telling him what a spastic he is. I would honestly estimate his IQ to be no higher than 85.
thats cool because I dont even pay attention to your fucking goofy posts..... and neither does anyone else worth a fuck.

they dont have a clue about the differences between refugees and immigrants.... dont waste your time

The EU gets around this by labeling economic migrants from Africa and the Middle East as 'refugees', where they do have a say in how many of these people member states take in. Just look at how the EU is now threatening the former Eastern Bloc countries for not taking in Muslims.
oh look..... a retard posting retarded shit.

and he called me a retard. hilarious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back