The State of UK Politics

There will always be a reason to refuse results you don't like.

It's 'we' because it happens everywhere now. Hillary Clinton lost the election and now we have an army of Democrats refusing to acknowledge the President.

People don't want democracy anymore. They have grown too fat and comfortable. Now people just want to get their way and fuck everyone else.
I acknowledge that the majority of English people that voted wanted to leave the EU..... I personally have no issue with England leaving the EU. I have an issue with my country voting to remain and being dragged out.Last time I checked thats not how democracy works. So I want my country to be free of the UK and rejoin the EU.

Oh and if you really wanted true democracy, Hillary would be your president right now. As she won the popular vote remember?

I acknowledge that the majority of English people that voted wanted to leave the EU..... I personally have no issue with England leaving the EU. I have an issue with my country voting to remain and being dragged out.Last time I checked thats not how democracy works. So I want my country to be free of the UK and rejoin the EU.

Oh and if you really wanted true democracy, Hillary would be your president right now. As she won the popular vote remember?

I'm Canadian. The American electoral system does not operate on the popular vote.

I think that's totally fair. When Scots voted on Indyref, the UK was a firm member of the EU and I don't think anyone could predict at that time that come 2016 we'd vote to leave that Union.

Now the terms of the agreement have changed (Brexit happened seemingly against Scotlands will) and Scots should be given another say on whether they want to remain in the UK or join the EU.

Seems like tyranny to suggest otherwise, and I'm serious about that.

You realise the Norway model means signing up to most of the EU requirements/policies/regulations, but having absolutely no say in what they are right? If May tried to follow that model the Brexiteers would completely lose their shit. It would give almost none of the supposed benefits of leaving the EU (bar the CAP, fisheries, and a few other things), and introduce a ton of negatives.

I’m not saying to follow what they’re doing. Just showing that two vastly different 1st world european countries are doing fine without it.

Honestly, EU has some good stuff which Norway can take. But the ability to pick and choose should mean a lot to anyone.

EU isn’t the only way. They’ll be fine.

It's not my job to educate you on how American elections work. I made the classic mistake of thinking you had any idea what you were talking about.
I do and Im basically pointing out that you were using Trump as an example of respecting democracy..... but if he lost the popular vote then you dont respect democracy.

I certainly dont need you to explain anything political to me, thats for fucking sure.

I’m not saying to follow what they’re doing. Just showing that two vastly different 1st world european countries are doing fine without it.

Honestly, EU has some good stuff which Norway can take. But the ability to pick and choose should mean a lot to anyone.

EU isn’t the only way. They’ll be fine.
but they are not "doing fine without it"......... they pay fees to remain in the single market and customs union whilst also accepting all of the EU regulations and standards, but have zero say on any changes.

but they are not "doing fine without it"......... they pay fees to remain in the single market and customs union whilst also accepting all of the EU regulations and standards, but have zero say on any changes.

Having choices is sometimes worth it. Look at Britain. Referendum passes forever ago and they’re still bound to that EU bullshit for awhile. Not sure why everyone is so quick to fall in line with bigger governments.

Having choices is sometimes worth it. Look at Britain. Referendum passes forever ago and they’re still bound to that EU bullshit for awhile. Not sure why everyone is so quick to fall in line with bigger governments.
what choices do they have? they have to accept all the regulations with no way of changing anything, yet still pay a sizeable amount of money to access the market and customs union.

You really dont understand the EU do you?

what choices do they have? they have to accept all the regulations with no way of changing anything, yet still pay a sizeable amount of money to access the market and customs union.

You really dont understand the EU do you?

Maybe sovereign control over its resources and having the choice to follow policies that don’t align with EU is worth it to those people?

God forbid some country follow the path it’s people want.

I'd like to see a Trump style candidate take the Prime Ministers office and pound Brexit through and get as far away from Belgium as possible.

Kick Scotland out and reestablish Prima Noctum.

Strengthen ties and trade with North America.

theres been less people killed by muslim terrorists in the UK since 9/11 than there was by the IRA in the 15 years prior to 9/11. Did you also have severe hatred for Irish Catholics pre-9/11?

or are you just a racist prick that is against anything brown?
How about rapes? How many people did IRA grooming gangs or simply Irish grooming gangs rape? What about soft terrorist targets like concert arenas and the like? How many of those were targeted by the IRA? And how are the IRA doing in the....I don’t know....21st century? You know the one we’ve been in the last 19 years?

You can have any opinion you want on politics but when you cherrypick a stat to try to make out a problem doesn’t exist when the whole world knows it does, you look either foolish or dishonest.

How about rapes? How many people did IRA grooming gangs or simply Irish grooming gangs rape? What about soft terrorist targets like concert arenas and the like? How many of those were targeted by the IRA? And how are the IRA doing in the....I don’t know....21st century? You know the one we’ve been in the last 19 years?

You can have any opinion you want on politics but when you cherrypick a stat to try to make out a problem doesn’t exist when the whole world knows it does, you look either foolish or dishonest.
rapes are relatively the same..... or do you not want to go to the far right talking point of "grooming"? Oh and since I specified in my previous post "Irish Catholics" yeah there were a lot of cases of the catholic church raping kids and that was also used by cunts like you to target catholics. Thats why I can see through all of this bullshit because Ive seen it before..... by whites against whites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

take your pick of incidents, the IRA fired mortars at the Prime ministers home ya fucking mong. They killed far more British people than any muslim group has.

Oh and what "problem that doesnt exist"? are you trying to say that there are no paramilitaries in Ireland? Are you sure?

Last edited:
I'd like to see a Trump style candidate take the Prime Ministers office and pound Brexit through and get as far away from Belgium as possible.

Kick Scotland out and reestablish Prima Noctum.

Strengthen ties and trade with North America.
ahahaha if they "kick Scotland out" then they would be left up shit creek without a paddle.

You guys really show how dense you are when you start talking about British politics.

ahahaha if they "kick Scotland out" then they would be left up shit creek without a paddle.

You guys really show how dense you are when you start talking about British politics.

You critique that post without mentioning the Prima Noctum thing?

Dude get your priorities in check.

Maybe sovereign control over its resources and having the choice to follow policies that don’t align with EU is worth it to those people?

God forbid some country follow the path it’s people want.
All members of the EU have sovereign control of their resources..... wtf are you talking about?

They cant follow policies that dont align with the EU. Just stop posting because you seriously have no clue.

rapes are relatively the same..... or do you not want to go to the far right talking point of "grooming"? Oh and since I specified in my previous post "Irish Catholics" yeah there were a lot of cases of the catholic church raping kids and that was also used by cunts like you to target catholics. Thats why I can see through all of this bullshit because Ive seen it before..... by whites against whites.

take your pick of incidents, the IRA fired mortars at the Prime ministers home ya fucking mong. They killed far more British people than any muslim group has.

Oh and what "problem that doesnt exist"? are you trying to say that there are no paramilitaries in Ireland? Are you sure?
“Rapes were relatively the same” Not remotely relevant.

So I’ll go with dishonest. You’re not worth even having a discussion with.

Oh yeah and in that link it shows that more people were killed in the UK by Muslim terrorists than by the IRA. So check your source next time.

Back