The State of UK Politics

Oh yeah and in that link it shows that more people were killed in the UK by Muslim terrorists than by the IRA. So check your source next time.
overall? not even close
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-b...cks-on-mainland-britain-idUKTRE74F31Q20110516

Also my previous timeline was since 9/11 and the IRA's the prior 15 years. I may have been slightly off with that as when I originally heard that it was a few years ago and it was an equal timeline. So meh, the point still stands though. We have far more experience of white people being terrorists over here, being scared of the boogeyman isnt something that most of us fall for anymore.

“Rapes were relatively the same” Not remotely relevant.

So I’ll go with dishonest. You’re not worth even having a discussion with.
why did YOU mention them then?

How about rapes? How many people did IRA grooming gangs or simply Irish grooming gangs rape?

The Pope is in Ireland right now, apologizing to the thousands of victims of pedophilia from the Catholic Church. I expect he'll come to Pennsylvania soon and offer platitudes to all the victims recently discovered there.

did you hold the same fear and hatred of the Irish that you have for the muslims? I see you didnt answer the question.

so yeah, you are.... you are probably over there for work reasons, either that you are just a pussy and too scared to live around muslims you abandoned your country to live in fucking Japan. You shouldnt even be allowed to talk about UK politics

Wow.

You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you.

I do and Im basically pointing out that you were using Trump as an example of respecting democracy..... but if he lost the popular vote then you dont respect democracy.

I certainly dont need you to explain anything political to me, thats for fucking sure.

So you think direct democracy is the only type of democracy? No representative democracy? Do you have any education whatsoever in politics?

why did YOU mention them then?
They were mentioned with a specific context of organized Islamic grooming gangs and the way that Islamic immigration has irreversibly damaged British society.

So you think direct democracy is the only type of democracy? No representative democracy? Do you have any education whatsoever in politics?
what is democratic about delegates and super delegates?

representative politics(like our systems, first past the post) actually are about direct democracy as each vote in each district is counted. Then the party with the most representatives forms a government.

Anything else you need explained?

They were mentioned with a specific context of organized Islamic grooming gangs and the way that Islamic immigration has irreversibly damaged British society.
so they were irrelevant then as that isnt true ya goof

The Pope is in Ireland right now, apologizing to the thousands of victims of pedophilia from the Catholic Church. I expect he'll come to Pennsylvania soon and offer platitudes to all the victims recently discovered there.
Irrelevant

Irrelevant

It was a direct answer to your question. Thousands of children have been raped by Irish pedophile gangs, but apparently they're not relevant to you because they're not brown.

It was a direct answer to your question. Thousands of children have been raped by Irish pedophile gangs, but apparently they're not relevant to you because they're not brown.
None have been raped by Irish pedophile gangs. Stop lying

The pope’s Irish?
na but a lot of the priests that were raping kids back then were. Which led to far right twats like the Orange order claiming all catholics raped kids because of their beliefs.(sound familiar?)

na but a lot of the priests that were raping kids back then were. Which led to far right twats like the Orange order claiming all catholics raped kids because of their beliefs.(sound familiar?)
So there are Irish rapists in Ireland? Who woulda thought? Just a question: how many Irish or English rapists in Pakistan?

So there are Irish rapists in Ireland? Who woulda thought? Just a question: how many Irish or English rapists in Pakistan?
We are talking about how the Irish catholics were viewed in the UK whilst the IRA were around.... and comparing it with how Muslims are viewed nowadays.

try and keep up ya fucking twat

We are talking about how the Irish catholics were viewed in the UK whilst the IRA were around.... and comparing it with how Muslims are viewed nowadays.

try and keep up ya fucking twat
No - you’re talking about Irish Catholics. Others were talking about immigration and Brexit

No - you’re talking about Irish Catholics. Others were talking about immigration and Brexit
no, the guy I was talking to(in the post you quoted) was talking about muslim immigration, which led into muslim terrorism. Which is when I made the point about the IRA and Irish catholics.

ffs dude at least know what people are arguing about before inserting yourself into it.

no, the guy I was talking to(in the post you quoted) was talking about muslim immigration, which led into muslim terrorism. Which is when I made the point about the IRA and Irish catholics.

ffs dude at least know what people are arguing about before inserting yourself into it.
Not my fault if you wanna bring up irrelevant s**t and get called on it.

Back