The slight chance that Conor does win...

Nice rebuttal. He's coming back to face the toughest test possible, he could fight someone else and get paid (we don't know his contract) the fact he's coming back to fight his toughest test and that he is the lineal champ proves he is anything but low risk high reward.

He doesn't have to come back to fight the top contenders consecutively, he has enough money, but when he does come back he fights the toughest test possible and you still think it's low risk? he's the lineal champ facing the undisputed number one contender/interim champ.. And khabib will punish him in a 5 round fight given the chance, he's risking his health too. I don't know what to tell you other than you're clearly high, it's anything but low risk. Low risk would be coming back to fight an easier fight.
Hey stupid, by your logic Jens Pulver is the lineal champ.

Reminder: This is the guy that was nearly crying to Dana White and apologizing for his last knockout loss

How the fuck is a Khabib fight "low risk high reward"? This is as high risk as it gets right now.
How? Easy. If he loses, the excuses will be fast and furious (more likely from the Mcfanbois than him even). A high risk fight would be against Ferguson or better yet, Poirier. If he loses that, back of the line for a title shot. The UFC doesn't want to take that risk (maybe as much as Mcgregor) so don't think for a minute it was ever going to play out different.
This fight is about as low risk as it gets for Mcgregor.

Slight chance?! All bias aside, this is like a 55/45, 60/40 tops, fight in favour of Khabib. Of course he will get credit but I'm sure people will then say let's see him beat Ferg, the exact same thing they will say if Khabib wins.

Depends on how Ferguson does, if he looks dominant then it will switch over to him, that he is more well rounded and proven against top competition than Khabib ever was, is the real champ, etc.

Will the haters be able to finally give Conor some props... Or would it still not be enough to garner any respect?

There's threads like this about Eddie, and surprisingly Conor got some credit, but that quickly changed as soon as khabibs name started picking up steam.

Will beating khabib with the left be enough, or does Conor have to slay ferg, Frankie, max, aldo2, Fedor, gsp, Ali, and Diego Sanchez to appease you?

everybody who is reasonable has at least some respect for conor. Most of the extreme posts are in response to the extreme posts on the other end of the spectrum. If people didn't think mcgregor could ko an elephant with one left hand then you wouldn't see that shit.

Nothing on the line LMAO. Have you ever competed in ANYTHING?
Humor me then.
Humm let me try,

A 1 win record at LW?
Maybe
A 2W1L overall in the last 2 years?
Oh maybe a LW belt he doesn’t own.

What else then?
Let me guess?
His popularity?

Also 8 years state level competition Is enough for you?

Not that it matters in the issue.

Last edited:
How the fuck is a Khabib fight "low risk high reward"? This is as high risk as it gets right now.
The fight is high risk.its a great match up.
Now
The consequences for him are low risk high reward.

Like 85% of his run as a fighter.

How? Easy. If he loses, the excuses will be fast and furious (more likely from the Mcfanbois than him even). A high risk fight would be against Ferguson or better yet, Poirier. If he loses that, back of the line for a title shot. The UFC doesn't want to take that risk (maybe as much as Mcgregor) so don't think for a minute it was ever going to play out different.
This fight is about as low risk as it gets for Mcgregor.

Shut up!:D

He is popular!! mang!!!!
GTFOH with going through the rankings like a fighter should do!!!

These people are hilarious.

who cares what the haters think? would love to see him win. purely a fan because he is entertaining in the cage, dont care about him outside of it. pumped for the fight though

Curious what else the haters would have in the tank

Comeback to me when he actually put something on the line.

Like...defending a tittle at least ONCE...

Until then ,to me,he is STILL getting into low risk High reward situations.

This is what I was waiting for.

In which fight was Conor not in a high pressure situation? From his ludicrous predictions, outlandish spending leaving him nearly broke after every fight, etc

Not trying to be confrontational, just legit curious why people think like you.

Usually they change the topic, disappear or post a picture of nate.

Will the haters be able to finally give Conor some props... Or would it still not be enough to garner any respect?

There's threads like this about Eddie, and surprisingly Conor got some credit, but that quickly changed as soon as khabibs name started picking up steam.

Will beating khabib with the left be enough, or does Conor have to slay ferg, Frankie, max, aldo2, Fedor, gsp, Ali, and Diego Sanchez to appease you?
Honestly, if Conor beats Khabib, I will respect him as a great fighter. I wish he would have given Aldo the rematch, but it's not gonna happen. So from me, yes, I will.

Conor haters have discredited all of his wins.

He'll never win them over.

A LOT of his haters are eternally butthurt old Aldo fans who never got over the KO.
Once you realize that the haters crying start to make sense.

Another Conor thread
Another front page entrance from @Mysterio

LOL

Good work at keeping the boy relevant kid, no.1 fanboy detected

High possibility Conor gonna lose this fight very badly, and I'm not even his hater. So if he, somehow, will win it will be great achievment.

This is what I was waiting for.

In which fight was Conor not in a high pressure situation? From his ludicrous predictions, outlandish spending leaving him nearly broke after every fight, etc

Not trying to be confrontational, just legit curious why people think like you.

Usually they change the topic, disappear or post a picture of nate.
That is not what i said was it?
Pressure is there one way or the other for everyone.

Also
Ludicrous predictions are just that.

Acting like an Idiot with you own money is the same.

Those are self imposed difficulties.

The point most people make is that when he gets into a position where he could be under pressure as a fighter,like being the defending tittle holder he never defends it.

Being the champion is the hardest position a fighter can hold.

He denies other fighters the chance to hunt him down.

Back