The slight chance that Conor does win...

At least im not delusional like you living through another persons achievements.
do you just automatically lump everyone in the exact same category who doesn't feel the same about Conor as you do?

You don't know me child. I am the last person to put people on pedestals. Respect where It's due, real recognize real? absolutely. Quite a big difference

of which your tiny black and which mind clearly isn't capable of discerning.

Much truth lies in the middle or grey areas of a situation, you're only capable of seeing the most extreme aspects/ factions of It. You are blinded by your biases and insecure hatred just like so many others.

Even now, even when I'm speaking the truth..the words just go in one ear and out the other.

You live a sad existence my friend and I hope for your sake you realize It one day.

By the way, you are also doing everything you claim others to be doing. Some serious hypocrisy and projecting within your thought process.

Anyways take care, wasted enough time on someone who probably isn't worth It.

That’s for certain.
his haters are just as bad as his most extreme fans. I'd say in most cases even worse.

A lot of hypocrisy and projection taking place within the Colin discussion circles.

on both ends, as usual.

as always the truth lies somewhere in the middle

Of course. If Conor can beat him then yes, he deserves props. Khabib is no joke.

Conor will dust Khabib and the haters will cling to Tony or whoever is next.

Will the haters be able to finally give Conor some props... Or would it still not be enough to garner any respect?

There's threads like this about Eddie, and surprisingly Conor got some credit, but that quickly changed as soon as khabibs name started picking up steam.

Will beating khabib with the left be enough, or does Conor have to slay ferg, Frankie, max, aldo2, Fedor, gsp, Ali, and Diego Sanchez to appease you?

Haters will always hate.

After Conor ethered Aldo, dusted Mendes, demolished Alvarez, and avenged the Nate loss, they kept on hating.

As McGOAT supporters, we should stop getting trolled by these haters, and revert to being the trolls ourselves.

{<Mcgoat}

If he wants to be considered the best, he has to fight the best, it's nothing new that any other champion has had to do.

Tony, Lee, you know the contenders he's leapfrogged over and avoided.

Hats off to him for finally taking a risky fight, I'm amazed. Hope mcgregor doesn't win though as I'd love to see some consistency come back to the division and it would be no fun seeing him hiding away from a defense again.

do you just automatically lump everyone in the exact same category who doesn't feel the same about Conor as you do?

You don't know me child. I am the last person to put people on pedestals. Respect where It's due, real recognize real? absolutely. Quite a big difference

of which your tiny black and which mind clearly isn't capable of discerning.

Much truth lies in the middle or grey areas of a situation, you're only capable of seeing the most extreme aspects/ factions of It. You are blinded by your biases and insecure hatred just like so many others.

Even now, even when I'm speaking the truth..the words just go in one ear and out the other.

You live a sad existence my friend and I hope for your sake you realize It one day.

By the way, you are also doing everything you claim others to be doing. Some serious hypocrisy and projecting within your thought process.

Anyways take care, wasted enough time on someone who probably isn't worth It.
Soo predictable.

Insulting and posturing.
A long self congratulory essay.

You lose yourself when the issue is people picking on McGregor.

Conor lost to Nate Diaz

He will never outlive that hilarious moment

Back