The slight chance that Conor does win...

Comeback to me when he actually put something on the line.

Like...defending a tittle at least ONCE...

Until then ,to me,he is STILL getting into low risk High reward situations.

How the fuck is a Khabib fight "low risk high reward"? This is as high risk as it gets right now.

Missed your chance.
Missed my point.
I will get the ppv and watch it free of guilty. I just don’t he deserves the opportunity.

I dont think Khapullout will show up. Homie barely makes the weight he wrestle decisions ppl in...thats if he doesnt pull out for an injury. Theres a reason Tony is fighting on this card and its not Conor.

First of all "start 10 threads pretending its theirs"

The fuck are you even talking about?

Also, not even close to being true. 90% of Conor threads are about how he sucks and even the 10% that a TS posts something positive its completely overrun by haters.

Since you’re a conor fan I’ll type slow and simple for you. Conor fans appropriate everything about him. It’s why so many bring up his money as if it is theirs. Some of them go as far as to pretend be him on here. They regurgitate his catch phrases, and speak as if they are speaking for him. If Conor posted a picture of his shit, many of you would claim it as your own.

Where did you come up with this 90/10 split. I’m not surprised it keeps being perpetuated by a group as delusional as Conor’s dick riders.

I know you’ll miss read all of this as hate for conor. That’s part of the problem. Many of you take negative comments made towards yourself, and precieve it as being towards conor. It’s because many of you are unable to draw a line between yourself and Conor as being separate. I don’t hate conor. I hate you knob gobbler fans. I bet on him against Khabib, which is more than i can say for many of his fans. His fans are why he is hated on as much as his is. They make this place worse with every passing day.

Last edited:
too bad the world doesn't revolve around you, even though you feel all that rage and bitterness, the rest of the world doesn't care.
Don't buy the ppv that means there's will be 299,0000 instead of 3 million.

I’ll take the under

i’ll tell you this, he’s got a much better shot then in his last fight.

There's threads like this about Eddie, and surprisingly Conor got some credit, but that quickly changed as soon as khabibs name started picking up steam.

Wrong... Khabib has been considered a terrible match up for McGregor long before McGregor even fought Aldo.

Anyone who knows anything about MMA knew that Conor was gonna stiffen Eddie. Sure, Eddie was the champ, but everyone knew that he wasn't the best in the division... He had 2 terrible split decisions then got lucky and TKO'd a dehydrated RDA.

Everyone with half a brain knew that there are guys way better than Alvarez at 155(Tony Ferguson, Khabib), and Conor was getting lucky as shit that he was immediately fighting Eddie for the LW belt instead of having to go through some real LW contenders.

Khabib is a whooooole other animal than "jack of all trades, master of none" Eddie Alvarez.

How the fuck is a Khabib fight "low risk high reward"? This is as high risk as it gets right now.

This is by far the toughest match up of his career.

Props to him if he actually steps foot in that octagon with Khabib.

The beating he could receive will destroy his image, legacy and hopes of ever being considered "the greatest."

Since you’re a conor fan I’ll type slow and simple for you.

Yeah...you can go fuck yourself with that response.

I read your rant. This place is 90% anti Conor.

The only reason I know about Conor related shit is by negative threads...and maybe once in a while a fan posts one only to be sabotaged by haters.

Watch..I'll post one right now.

Yeah...you can go fuck yourself with that response.

I read your rant. This place is 90% anti Conor.

The only reason I know about Conor related shit is by negative threads...and maybe once in a while a fan posts one only to be sabotaged by haters.

Watch..I'll post one right now.

I knew you wouldn’t “get it”. Maybe his is something you will understand.

151C1E23-F97B-4A4B-B0F6-A0492EEC1D64.gif

I knew you wouldn’t “get it”. Maybe his is something you will understand.

View attachment 435265

<36>

ebay_troll.jpg

Lot of Conor haters ITT
Dudes going to transform into California soyboys come oct 6

It is funny because most of the Conor nuthuggers discredit the shit out of his competition and then say"Look at how great he is" you are either, A good fighter the beat good competition or a can crusher..

Reality is that Conor beat some good fighters but also had some favorable late replacements. If this fight happens it is a great win for either guy.

Comeback to me when he actually put something on the line.

Like...defending a tittle at least ONCE...

Until then ,to me,he is STILL getting into low risk High reward situations.
Nothing on the line LMAO. Have you ever competed in ANYTHING?

Will the haters be able to finally give Conor some props... Or would it still not be enough to garner any respect?

There's threads like this about Eddie, and surprisingly Conor got some credit, but that quickly changed as soon as khabibs name started picking up steam.

Will beating khabib with the left be enough, or does Conor have to slay ferg, Frankie, max, aldo2, Fedor, gsp, Ali, and Diego Sanchez to appease you?
Come on, dont be ridiculous, nor exaggerate. He doesn not need to beat ferg, Frankie, max, aldo2, Fedor, gsp, Ali, and Diego Sanchez.
But a good win against Tony and a rematch with Aldo would be very very nice.
To get respected and be consider one of the GOATs, he just need to defend at least 5-6 times.

If Khabib wins by UD, SD, KO or doctor stoppage, does that matter? Does this mean all the Mcfanbois will consider him the GOAT? I won't.
Just as if Mcgregor wins, I don't consider Khabib to be THE fight that puts him over the top either. It will be a good win for either, but they both need to put a few wins in a year together (and title defenses) in order for me to give them real credit.

Lately, this he was great in his last fight leads to all kind of stupid. A week ago Woodley was a solid champ but with some boring title defenses, now with a single dominating performance, Sherdog is lit up with Woodley GOAT threads.

Back