Joe Lauzon is semi-retired and may comeback for Conor fight...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It was mentioned that he is semi-retired and would only comeback for an intriguing fight. Conor needs a tune up fight, had no problem calling Diego Sanchez. Meanwhile Joe Lauzon was from TUF 5 which was fought and won by Nate. Oddly enough, he never fought Nate but he has a win over Diego and Mac who are two TUF winners.

So I think Joe Lauzon would be a great fight and not to mention that Conor was supposed to fight Cole Miller until Cole threw a hissy fit about money or something and so lets see Lauzon vs McGregor.

Conor could win this fight with mid-difficulty if Joe does not activate his ground skills to wear him down and that would be a tough night for Conor 4 sure!

People gotta stop saying Conor.
Conor might fight if people forget and don't speak his name. But his name is always out there so where is the motivation to fight when your name is already in headlines and never forgotten.

Joe probably just gets cracked by a conor on the ole supplements. But man it would be sweet if Joe pulled of another Jens Pulver moment. Be a wild way to end your career much like your UFC career started.

It was mentioned that he is semi-retired and would only comeback for an intriguing fight. Conor needs a tune up fight, had no problem calling Diego Sanchez. Meanwhile Joe Lauzon was from TUF 5 which was fought and won by Nate. Oddly enough, he never fought Nate but he has a win over Diego and Mac who are two TUF winners.

So I think Joe Lauzon would be a great fight and not to mention that Conor was supposed to fight Cole Miller until Cole threw a hissy fit about money or something and so lets see Lauzon vs McGregor.

Conor could win this fight with mid-difficulty if Joe does not activate his ground skills to wear him down and that would be a tough night for Conor 4 sure!
I've been calling for Conor vs Joe for awhile for Conor's tune+up and Joe's retirement gift fight.

I'm assuming he'd be down for a Miller 3 type fight but even that's a stretch considering he's last fought and won in 2019, 5 years ago... he also showed cardio problems and I doubt 5 years of being out would help that.

Joe would still starch Conor, thats why this will never be booked.

Back