Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
So who leaked the letter?

According to Ford only her attorneys,the original Congress woman and Feinstein had it?

If Ford leaked it that goes against her wanting to remain confidential....

If Feinstein's team leaked it, you could assume that they didn't care about the confidentiality of Ford.

So either Ford is a liar or the Feinstein team are complete dicks who threw her under the bus.

<TheDonald>

serveimage

I remember my beer pong days when we would drink all night and knew it was going to be a shitty day when you saw the sun come up while still playing. Yes, it is easy to not remember stuff after you drink a lot of beer playing drinking games.
That should have been Whitehouses response. Nah, dont know quarters, more of a beer pong guy.

Missed opportunity

All the talking heads were saying the republicans were done after Fords portion, the prosecutor was a mistake...blah, blah, blah

Kavanaugh’s opening statement blew the hearing wide open, very moving and believable speech
I'm guessing he gets confirmed. As he should.
This sleazy attempt at sabotaging this nominee is a big, gaping black eye on the US.

With these stakes, you can be sure Feinstein leaked it.

Thing I'll say about that is, Ford couldn't have possibly thought her story would remain confidential if it could be used to over throw this nominee.

It had to have been a very difficult decision by Ford.

She had to have been paid a LOT OF MONEY to have her name drug through the mud like it is now.

Otherwise, why help at all? Money truly is the root of all Evil.

his evidence, as spare as it is, is better. He also came off as more credible as well. She couldn't remember anything about the night, outside of the assault. Pathetic.

What helped Kav was the so-called witnesses for Ford(all of them) refuting her allegations.

Oh and Graham saved his ass today.

He even saved OUR asses today from boredom. I wish he was chairperson instead of Rip Van Winkle(Grassley).

1. Ford is lying & Kavanagh is telling the truth.
2. Kavanagh is lying & Ford is telling the truth.
3. Ford is mistaken & Kavanagh is telling the truth.

Its got to be one of these three.

I say it's #2.

BUT......it could just easily be #3 'cause Ford really believes she was assaulted.....maybe she was but pointed the finger at the wrong person....or maybe she was DIRECTED to point the finger at the "wrong person" if you get my drift. <seedat>

She had to have been paid a LOT OF MONEY to have her name drug through the mud like it is now.

Otherwise, why help at all? Money truly is the root of all Evil.
Honestly this is all a bit confusing. If she was paid then she was lying, but I didnt see a liar today.

There is def a missing piece to all of this. I didnt get a rapey feel from Kav. But I think she is being honest.

This is big time politics. Doubt we will ever know the truth.

Fits into my Kubaki conspiracy, but that's another thread

No way this guy is an angry drunk...

supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-testifies-before-a-news-photo-1041964926-1538079626.jpg

180927-brett-kavanaugh-speaking-ew-325p_681bebce1cac5a67596a11a3d3f96d6c.fit-760w.jpg

Do all Republicans have to make cartoon villain faces? Is it, like, part of the deal?

I didn't watch the hearing, I listened while I did a bunch of chores and errands. So just going by voice I found the Ford testimony to be absolutely bizarre. She is a 50 something year old PhD and yet she has the voice and speech pattern of a small child. What made it even more strange was that the committee was speaking to her like she was a small child.
I could certainly be wrong but my gut reaction is that the lady is mentally unstable and concocted this.

I can understand how some memories can get lost but I cannot fathom how she doesn't remember how she got home. If she had to walk an extreme distance then that would have been traumatic in itself. If someone drove her, then they would have witnessed her behavior after the alleged attack and could add credence to her story.

Also thought her answers were insane in general. When asked how she could be sure it was Brett, she gave some poor man's scientific explanation of how memory works....instead of saying something like, "because I looked right in his eyes and I'll never forget that look"

She seemed to use overly technical language when it wasn't needed. Then didn't know what the work exculpatory meant.

I might get flak for this but even if the event happened in don't believe it would hand the effects that she claims. She was never allegedly raped or penetrated and she acts as fragile as I would expect war machines ex to act immediately following her attempted murder. Granted she alleged horrible behaviors, but nothing that she break a person for life.

Honestly the only thing I found credible about her is her title of doctor. Take away her degrees and she sounds like a total loon. And that's with a complete soft ball round of questioning. If someone like gowdy went at her hard her story would fall to pieces

Honestly this is all a bit confusing. If she was paid then she was lying, but I didnt see a liar today.

There is def a missing piece to all of this. I didnt get a rapey feel from Kav. But I think she is being honest.

This is big time politics. Doubt we will ever know the truth.

Fits into my Kubaki conspiracy, but that's another thread
Fill in all the extra pieces and it makes more sense

Back