• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
So how did so many people manage to skip an entire day of work to watch this

Kavanaugh lied about him not passing out when drinking excessively. A big drinker like him, probably passed out several times in his life.

images

WOOD...

...lock her up

Young hilary was bangable

But i think the notion she is an evil cersei from GOT level sociopath who potentially serves somes type of dark force in the universe is what really gets my motor running.[smull1][smull1]

What you describe would not be the FBI procedure.

The background checks they do as a matter of course with no negative allegations go deeper than what you say here.

As a matter of course for the background checks the FBI would go speak to all parties and if such an allegation was made or suggested they would follow the people trail. That would either lead to widening concentric circles of people giving them leads and corroborating or to dead ends effectively ending the investigation.

But make no mistake as they would follow the people trail where it would take them. There would be no round filing or turning anyone away prior to that.
My point is a local PD would not bother with this, its past statute of limitations, there is no evidence to be located, etc.

The FBI already declined to pursue it when Feinstein sent it to them.

I'm saying from a local cop level it is absurd to me that people are calling on the FBI to do an "investigation."

Fuck, I can't keep with these people. I don't keep tabs on the DC soap opera shit. Hell, I haven't listened to anything Trump has said in a year.

I just remember seeing his assistant sitting behind him on TV and supposedly she threw up a white power symbol or some shit.

Kavanaugh lied about him not passing out when drinking excessively. A big drinker like him, probably passed out several times in his life.
There where lies told, she was telling them though

There was and is time for the FBI to investigate and have a vote with the current Senate

Yeah, it's not 1991. #Metoo has been weaponized. One FBI investigation being successfully bargained for, would turn into 50 more requests from the Dems, for every predictable accusation that would be made during the downtime. Don't even try with that Anita Hill shit. It's a different atmosphere today. Wanna know how to tell? They're lending credibility to a 35 year old accusation from high school. There is no claim too outlandish. No evidence too unattainable.

You think Anita Hill would've seen the Senate floor if she accused Thomas of sexually assaulting her 35 years ago in high school, back in 91? Yeah, not bloody likely.

Fuck, I can't keep with these people. I don't keep tabs on the DC soap opera shit. Hell, I haven't listened to anything Trump has said in a year.

I just remember seeing his assistant sitting behind him on TV and supposedly she threw up a white power symbol or some shit.
Now I want to she her assistant and unhear all the shit that comes out of harris

@Rational Poster
A lack of recollection is not a corroboration. The three independent witnesses did not confirm or deny or provide any sort of alibi. They just said they didn't remember.

It's often said that negative assertions cannot be disproven, because "we don't know what we don't know." If we asked you to prove conclusively that invisible pink unicorns don't exist, you would be unable to do so because (1) they're invisible, and (2) just because you've never seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. Likewise, you would be unable to conclusively prove that you've never raped anyone. After all, how do we know that you didn't do it?

That's why, in the real world, we have to weigh facts as they are known, in light of experience and common sense. And when 4 witnesses say they "have no recollection" of specific people, events, locations, times, and other facts that would corroborate a "victim" witness's testimony, experience tells us that the victim witness is wrong (whether she's lying or mistaken). In fact, that's effectively a shutout.

s-l300.jpg

Yeah, it's not 1991. #Metoo has been weaponized. One FBI investigation being successfully bargained for, would turn into 50 more requests from the Dems, for every predictable accusation that would be made during the downtime. Don't even try with that Anita Hill shit. It's a different atmosphere today. Wanna know how to tell? They're lending credibility to a 35 year old accusation from high school. There is no claim too outlandish. No evidence too unattainable.

You think Anita Hill would've seen the Senate floor if she accused Thomas of sexually assaulting her 35 years ago in high school, back in 91? Yeah, not bloody likely.

Lol the GOP controls the Senate. They control the timeline

Back