• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The sandwich lover’s thread

That sandwich looks sweet OTTO but don't want my heart to explode. Used to eat shit like that now I eat a lettuce wrap with a couple pieces of grilled chicken and avocado..not even worth posting:(

I didn't scan the whole thread to see if mentioned, but brisket+coleslaw+relish+onion sandwiches hold a special place in my belly.

brisket-sandwich-head-on.jpg

This thread made me realise how hungry I actually am as I only had breakfast today and it’s 7:25 PM already here.

Greetings sherbros and shersis,

This thread is for all who appreciate a good sandwich. This is not a debate about which sandwich is the best, but rather a place to showcase what you think is a great sandwich.

I have so many favourites, but a Montreal Smoked meat on rye with mustard is a favourite of mine.

View attachment 847261

What about you? Please post a pic of your favourites or describe them.

That's a good looking sandwich! About to eat this one:

20220611_125316.jpg

Salami, hot Sopressata, beef Bologna, Provolone, olive spread, spicy peppers, lettuce, & spicy mustard on French bread.

That sandwich looks sweet OTTO but don't want my heart to explode. Used to eat shit like that now I eat a lettuce wrap with a couple pieces of grilled chicken and avocado..not even worth posting:(
As long as it’s only once in a while it’s ok. If not I will gladly explode some day!

I didn't scan the whole thread to see if mentioned, but brisket+coleslaw+relish+onion sandwiches hold a special place in my belly.

brisket-sandwich-head-on.jpg
Nice! It all works well together. I smoked a brisket a few weeks back and made a few sandwiches using naan bread, pickles, coleslaw and BBQ sauce.

Back