The Ronda hatred is just pathetic now.

Yes, that's exactly my point. So where's your thread defending Khabib from that criticism? Where's your post calling us all "pathetic"? I noticed you haven't made one. But you made this thread to defend Ronda. What's the difference here?

Huh?

I didn't make this thread, and I'm certainly not defending Ronda.

You asked why people criticize Ronda's striking but don't do the same to Khabib, and then drew the conclusion that it was because Ronda is a woman.

Plenty of people criticize Khabib's striking, but people will be more apt to pile on Ronda because of her immense egotistical douchebaggery - it has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman.

She made her bed, now she can lie in it. I guarantee you that if Khabib was calling people do-nothing-bitches, threatening to beat the shit out of ring girls, saying he could beat Cain, etc., he would get just as much hate. You just don't see it because nobody is as delusional as Ronda has been, nor displayed such an immense amount of narcissism.

Shit, even Conor, who is an ass to most of his opponents, is respectful after a fight, and pretty clearly is putting on an act. Ronda actually believes the bullshit she spews.

Oh no White Knights got triggered by reality again, go back to your safe space f****t cucks.

ronda-rousey-knocked-out.jpg

Huh?

Plenty of people criticize Khabib's striking, but people will be more apt to pile on Ronda because of her immense egotistical douchebaggery - it has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman.

She made her bed, now she can lie in it. I guarantee you that if Khabib was calling people do-nothing-bitches, threatening to beat the shit out of ring girls, saying he could beat Cain, etc., he would get just as much hate. You just don't see it because nobody is as delusional as Ronda has been, nor displayed such an immense amount of narcissism.

Shit, even Conor, who is an ass to most of his opponents, is respectful after a fight, and pretty clearly is putting on an act. Ronda actually believes the bullshit she spews.
Agree with all of that.

She can make all of her haters look stupid by beating Nunes. I hope it happens.

Then why does it seem half of the sherdog is like that? Does MMA attract idiots?

(Serious questions)
Then why does it seem half of the sherdog is like that? Does MMA attract idiots?

(Serious questions)

(Serious questions)

Probably neither better or worse than any other open internet forum with a lot of members.

Yeah, there are plenty of reasons to not like Rousey, but the obsession level with tearing apart anything she does or says is a little ridiculous.

*Iniating Defense Mechanism.
tumblr_static_white_knight.jpg

*White knight Mode Activated*

I find the fact she's persevering with Edmond far more aggravating than anything she's actually said or done to be honest. Just feels like there's nobody in her team that will do or say anything to criticize her and to keep reassuring her and keep feeding her ego rather than leading her in the right direction when it comes to training and to have thicker skin. Staying with this same bunch of idiots but suddenly expecting different results at world championship level is insanity.

I find the fact she's persevering with Edmond far more aggravating than anything she's actually said or done to be honest. Just feels like there's nobody in her team that will do or say anything to criticize her and to keep reassuring her and keep feeding her ego rather than leading her in the right direction when it comes to training and to have thicker skin. Staying with this same bunch of idiots but suddenly expecting different results at world championship level is insanity.

Even her fans feel that way.

She can make all of her haters look stupid by beating Nunes. I hope it happens.

Even if she wins, I don't think that can happen.

She was a hypocritical jerk when she was winning and a bitter loser when she was KO'ed.

No fight outcome will change the public perception of her.

gimme a break. People act like she is the only "bully" that has ever existed.

There's a drastic difference between her behavior and other fighters who acted tough in the ring.

Everyone here knows it.

fuck Ronda. Ten days until that DNB gets knocked stiff.

I am a Rousey fan, but not a White Knight. Hell, I am THE GUY that famously predicted exactly how she would lose. (See my signature line.)

The hater crowd had their points for sure if you base it on personality. But, I think some people need that chip to get them psychologically ready for a fight. Diaz X 2, Chael, and yes Rousey. Not everyone can be Sage Northcutt nice or even Damien Maia (big fan).

I would love to see her take the belt back and then have another crack at Holly or whoever.

If Rhonda can get this to a clinch and ground, she's a favorite. If she tries to play the stand up game, she is going to have a real bad night unless she lands a bomb early.

Back