The Ronda hatred is just pathetic now.

Now? Are you aware why anyone dislikes Rousey? You refused to acknowledge anything besides that she's a woman.

TS please justify not doing MMA media and embarrass yourself for us.

Without them, she would be a bronze medal bartender, or pimping her Strikeforce fights to have "equal respect" as male fighters.

Suddenly she got it all and she's done with it.

Last edited:
I agree ts, love me some Holly Holm. Ronda deserved to get chastised a bit for her attitude but it's gotten way past that point.

She's not the second coming of Hitler ffs, the Holly Humbling was enough for me, wouldn't even mind if she beat Nunes at this point.

Read the thread dumbshit. Im not even a ronda fan, its just seems pathetic to me that so many dudes dedicate so much time to hating on a random chick they dont even know. It almost seems like you guys do it to hide your own insecurities.

Probably a scrawny cuck yourself
Very Freudian of you. You must be a Dr.?

Read the thread dumbshit. Im not even a ronda fan, its just seems pathetic to me that so many dudes dedicate so much time to hating on a random chick they dont even know. It almost seems like you guys do it to hide your own insecurities.

Maybe you should learn to read dumbshit. I'm talking about your walking joke of a fighter Perry.

Bunch of salty insecure nerds mad in this thread lol.

iSvH6id.jpg

Thanks to all the good Sherdogers who provided a bunch of gifs where this arrogant, fat, ugly, obnoxious one trick pony is disrespecting her opponents. Ronda, simply put, is a person that is impossible to like, and very easy to hate. I wish nothing but misfortune to her in all her endeavors, and when she gets it, I hope she knows she deserves all of it. Karma is a bitch, bitch.

Some more classics:

hqdefault.jpg

ScreenShot2013-11-21at10.34.00AM_crop_exact.png

So people criticizing her awful striking skill is "hate" now.

Where's the people coming out of nowhere defending Khabib's sloppy striking? Where's the threads saying that people criticizing his striking are "pathetic"?

Oh wait, he's a man. Ronda is a woman.

Interesting.

I agree. Ronda has been a bit of a bitch outside the Octagon but the bullying and hatred she gets from people on here - who've never even met her - is disgusting and far beyond any sort of banter.

I was never a Ronda fan - I'm still not - (Ronda was never my friend) but I'd like to see her win just to laugh at how upset it'll make the people on here.
"bullying" a pro fighter

just fuckign LOL

I don't hate Ronda, I'm not a fan of her personality but her fights are exciting(if sloppy).

I will say she is making all the wrong moves from a PR point of view, she may not care, but I think her attitude is only heaping more pressure on her comeback ...

And I don't think she has shown that she thrives in that type of environment.

this seems real to you

And yet here you are defending a random chick that you don't even know?

At least Ronda's own behavior provides a substantial reason for people to not like her.

So people criticizing her awful striking skill is "hate" now.

Where's the people coming out of nowhere defending Khabib's sloppy striking? Where's the threads saying that people criticizing his striking are "pathetic"?

Oh wait, he's a man. Ronda is a woman.

Interesting.

Bullshit. There is a thread on the front page right now criticizing Khabib and you are involved in it.

And last I checked Khabib didn't say he could beat Cain under the right circumstances, or the rest of his division with one hand tied behind his back, or was threateing to beat the shit out of ring girls, etc.

I don't get why people make threads like this to defend their favorite fighter. If anything all it ends up doing is making their favorite fighter more unlikable.

People don't like her TS, it's just the way it is.... deal with it, or just stop coming here.

Nah I'm not done with Ronda yet.

That feeling I had when I saw grown women all over YouTube comments saying she would beat Conor mcgregor and Demetrius Johnson. As well as Floyd mayweather. Then Dana white and joe rogan agreed.

That shit crossed the line. She will never be forgiven.

Bullshit. There is a thread on the front page right now criticizing Khabib and you are involved in it.

And last I checked Khabib didn't say he could beat Cain under the right circumstances, or the rest of his division with one hand tied behind his back, or was threateing to beat the shit out of ring girls, etc.
Yes, that's exactly my point. So where's your thread defending Khabib from that criticism? Where's your post calling us all "pathetic"? I noticed you haven't made one. But you made this thread to defend Ronda. What's the difference here?

Back