The Ronda hatred is just pathetic now.

On today's Joe Rogan Experience podcast, UFC women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate told Rogan a story about an alleged nasty encounter between Ronda Rousey and Paige VanZant at a Reebok event. Here's a partial transcript of what was relayed:

Tate: "So Paige was also at that VIP party, and Paige and I have spoke, we're friendly. Don't know her that well. Anyway, she felt the need, she came up to me like 'Miesha Miesha Miesha, I have to tell you this experience I had with Ronda.' I'm like 'Oh, what?' And she's like 'Well we were at a Reebok deal just recently, and we were at a shoot, and I was trying to find her so we could get a picture, and the Reebok people were like 'Don't ask Ronda for a picture.'' She was like 'Why?' They were like 'Don't, just stay away from Ronda, don't ask her for a picture.' She was like 'Okay...'.

And I guess Ronda came later that day and seeked her out. And just cussed her out. They've never really had a conversation either. She's like 'I don't know Ronda other than hi, bye.' That's it. I guess she came up, Ronda came up and was like 'F**k you, you fairweathered bitch. How dare you cross me.' She (Paige) was like 'Cross you? What are you talking about?' And she (Rousey) is like 'You congratulated Holly Holm for beating me, so f**k you, you f**king fairweathered 115-pound...". She just went off on Paige.

Well it didn't take long for VanZant to respond, as TMZ reached out to her for comment, and she said that the incident did happen.

"It appears that I offended Ronda by congratulating Holly after her victory." VanZant said. "The incident was very shocking and totally unnecessary."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/5...very-shocking-confrontation-with-ronda-rousey
ahahahahaha those DNBS didnt do shit about it neither other than cry and make babies. War Rousey.

I bet if Paige went over to Ronda and said "you aint shit,holm kicked your fuckin ass",Ronda wouldnt run to joe rogan about it like Miesha the passive agressive cupcake,shed put that DNB in her place right then and there.

On today's Joe Rogan Experience podcast, UFC women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate told Rogan a story about an alleged nasty encounter between Ronda Rousey and Paige VanZant at a Reebok event. Here's a partial transcript of what was relayed:

Tate: "So Paige was also at that VIP party, and Paige and I have spoke, we're friendly. Don't know her that well. Anyway, she felt the need, she came up to me like 'Miesha Miesha Miesha, I have to tell you this experience I had with Ronda.' I'm like 'Oh, what?' And she's like 'Well we were at a Reebok deal just recently, and we were at a shoot, and I was trying to find her so we could get a picture, and the Reebok people were like 'Don't ask Ronda for a picture.'' She was like 'Why?' They were like 'Don't, just stay away from Ronda, don't ask her for a picture.' She was like 'Okay...'.

And I guess Ronda came later that day and seeked her out. And just cussed her out. They've never really had a conversation either. She's like 'I don't know Ronda other than hi, bye.' That's it. I guess she came up, Ronda came up and was like 'F**k you, you fairweathered bitch. How dare you cross me.' She (Paige) was like 'Cross you? What are you talking about?' And she (Rousey) is like 'You congratulated Holly Holm for beating me, so f**k you, you f**king fairweathered 115-pound...". She just went off on Paige.

Well it didn't take long for VanZant to respond, as TMZ reached out to her for comment, and she said that the incident did happen.

"It appears that I offended Ronda by congratulating Holly after her victory." VanZant said. "The incident was very shocking and totally unnecessary."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/5...very-shocking-confrontation-with-ronda-rousey

Best part about that one was Rogan talking about something on the podcast and Miesha interrupts him out of nowhere like "Did you hear what Ronda did to Paige?"

Miesha snake in the grass.

<{yearp}>

Apparently it's mind blowing to the OP that people type statements and thoughts on a message board.

You act like you was there watching the whole thing.

<33>

Obviously I wasn't, but based off her previous behavior and Paige doesn't have anything to gain from it, nor does she strike me the type to lie or embellish the confrontation.

Best part about that one was Rogan talking about something on the podcast and Miesha interrupts him out of nowhere like "Did you hear what Ronda did to Paige?"

<{yearp}>

But doesn't mean it wasn't true, does it. Was is snarky for Tate to do that? Of course, but there's no love lost between those two.

that-word-inigo-montoya-word-think-means-princess-bride-mand-demotivational-poster-1260739585.jpg

fuck Ronda. Ten days until that DNB gets knocked stiff.

Hopefully she starts backing up after catching a huge uppercut on the way in, then gets a prolonged beating hanging on the fence eating multiple clean power shots to the head which are the only thing holding her up. Like a Bigfoot Overeem style KO. Ideally right in front of Edmond and her corner then she drops vertically, is half-carried out of the arena and is never seen or heard of again.

But doesn't mean it wasn't true, does it. Was is snarky for Tate to do that? Of course, but there's no love lost between those two.

I'm not denying it all. Of course it was a shitty and unnecessary thing to do if it actually went down that way.

Is normal - fighters gonna fight

Im sure it happened exactly as they said. But they had to talk bullshit as far as they could from Ronda,and took it public,whereas Ronda would be up front about some shit like that and handle it herself. So those dnbs can keep clucking,but it dont make me like them any more or ronda any less. If it was such a big deal why didnt they tell ronda so? Nah they shut their fuckin mouth when the queens talkin :D What's meisha gonna do,go for a takedown? :D

My strong suspicion is, we get the world we deserve.

Also, I think she's getting off lightly.

I'm not denying it all. Of course it was a shitty and unnecessary thing to do if it actually went down that way.

Is normal - fighters gonna fight

Oh trust me I agree it was in bad form for Tate to bring it up like that, I watched that podcast live when she came on to the JRE. You could see Joe wasnt fully comfortable with it, but he allowed it to continue.

I'm not a Tate fan at all, i think she's just as unappealing as Rousey, but she's clever enough, to not expose herself to the media or the fans.

Here they are lol. More bitter sherdoggers that seem to get off on hating a woman.

Ahh the good old "hating on Rousey makes you a women hater" retard argument that was making the rounds way before HollyGate. Is it that crazy to consider that Ronda might actually be hated because of her actions and rotten personality, as opposed to every hater of her being some kind of sexist?

Hopefully she starts backing up after catching a huge uppercut on the way in, then gets a prolonged beating hanging on the fence eating multiple clean power shots to the head which are the only thing holding her up. Like a Bigfoot Overeem style KO. Ideally right in front of Edmond and her corner then she drops vertically, is half-carried out of the arena and is never seen or heard of again.

I love it. I was laughing the whole time reading this.

Act like white trash unsportsmanlike disrespectful bitch? Get treated like one.. Nobody but Ronda brought on the hate.

Ahh the good old "hating on Rousey makes you a women hater" retard argument that was making the rounds way before HollyGate. Is it that crazy to consider that Ronda might actually be hated because of her actions and rotten personality, as opposed to every hater of her being some kind of sexist?
I dont think it makes people a woman hater,nor do i think her being a woman means people cant call her out for doing bad shit...but they DO overreact to shit she does because shes a woman. So she flipped someone off and made paige van zant cry? so fuckin what,guys do shit like that all the time and no one cares

Oh trust me I agree it was in bad form for Tate to bring it up like that, I watched that podcast live when she came on to the JRE. You could see Joe wasnt fully comfortable with it, but he allowed it to continue.

I'm not a Tate fan at all, i think she's just as unappealing as Rousey, but she's clever enough, to not expose herself to the media or the fans.
Its not cleverness,its just a difference in personality.Rondas up front,and Miesha is sly behind your back kinda person... Though She is definitley aware of Ronda's shortcomings and how she can appear to come out of these things smelling like roses because of it.

Im sure it happened exactly as they said. But they had to talk bullshit as far as they could from Ronda,and took it public,whereas Ronda would be up front about some shit like that and handle it herself. So those dnbs can keep clucking,but it dont make me like them any more or ronda any less. If it was such a big deal why didnt they tell ronda so? Nah they shut their fuckin mouth when the queens talkin :D What's meisha gonna do,go for a takedown? :D

In the court of public opinion, anyone saying anything bad about Rousey would have lost. Tate knows that, that's why she waited until rousey lost favor in the public's eye, and kicked her while she was down.

I bet if Paige went over to Ronda and said "you aint shit,holm kicked your fuckin ass",Ronda wouldnt run to joe rogan about it like Miesha the passive agressive cupcake,shed put that DNB in her place right then and there.

Well PVZ called her out at 125 so let's see how real Ronda is.

Back