The Ronda hatred is just pathetic now.

Oh trust me I agree it was in bad form for Tate to bring it up like that, I watched that podcast live when she came on to the JRE. You could see Joe wasnt fully comfortable with it, but he allowed it to continue.

I'm not a Tate fan at all, i think she's just as unappealing as Rousey, but she's clever enough, to not expose herself to the media or the fans.

Yea I mean, Miesha and Ronda doesn't like each other. Of course they're gonna shit talk each other whenever they get a chance to. And as you said - she's clever. She usually comes off as a very nice girl. Good for her.

Its not cleverness,its just a difference in personality.Rondas up front,and Miesha is sly behind your back kinda person... Though She is definitley aware of Ronda's shortcomings and how she can appear to come out of these things smelling like roses because of it.

Miesha is more cunning, Rousey has the finesse of a bull in a China shop when it comes to PR and how the public perceives you.

Miesha is more cunning, Rousey has the finesse of a bull in a China shop when it comes to PR and how the public perceives you.
Thats fair.

Ronda Rousey is a shit bag. plain and simple. in and outta the cage. the shit she said about Cyborg was down right wrong and I hope she gets what's coming for her. Ronda would never accept that fight. she would rather hide and talk shit. she knows Cyborg would rip her a new asshole.

Right? Like when she called her opponent a Nazi, and a cholo, and said all the fans were bums. She never should have said that shit!

In the court of public opinion, anyone saying anything bad about Rousey would have lost. Tate knows that, that's why she waited until rousey lost favor in the public's eye, and kicked her while she was down.

Even on TUF,she couldnt handle any face to face with her. Its just not the way she rolls. She'd rather talk about it later making sure Ronda aint in the building when she says it. She's smart to let ronda dig her own grave sometimes though.

I know..it was awesome...
im not saying that its normal to do that,but i didnt get my feelings hurt,i though its funny that shes a savage like that hahaha

the butthurt clucking of hens like tate and pvz made me laugh. What are they gonna do about it hahaa

You don't make any sense.

On one hand you think it's funny that Tate and PVC were "butthurt" over Ronda's comments.

On the other, you are butthurt about people's comments toward Ronda.

Go figure.

she gave tate the finger,didnt glove touch holly,uhoh,get the pitchforks boys

Yea I mean, Miesha and Ronda doesn't like each other. Of course they're gonna shit talk each other whenever they get a chance to. And as you said - she's clever. She usually comes off as a very nice girl. Good for her.

I don't like Miesha at all, when Caraway allegedly elbowed Cat (i think that happened), when the bell rang after round 2 and she planted her hand over Cat's face in their fight. She's one of those chicks you always have keep an eye on, because they're always scheming. Rousey is more direct and upfront with her likes/dislikes and her motives, which I can appreciate to a certain extent.

I dont think it makes people a woman hater,nor do i think her being a woman means people cant call her out for doing bad shit...but they DO overreact to shit she does because shes a woman. So she flipped someone off and made paige van zant cry? so fuckin what,guys do shit like that all the time and no one cares

Its easy to list two things and act like thats all she did and then say "people overreact. The Ronda dislike is something that has been nurtured throughout the years by Rondas constant shitty, annoying, bully-ish, victim playing, and overly confrontational behaviour.

You don't make any sense.

On one hand you think it's funny that Tate and PVC were "butthurt" over Ronda's comments.

On the other, you are butthurt about people's comments toward Ronda.

Go figure.
hahaha I will never let these philistines besmirch the rowdiest of competitors unopposed. Id fight you all if you werent just internet figments of my imagination!!!!

Its easy to list two things and act like thats all she did and then say "people overreact. The Ronda dislike is something that has been nurtured throughout the years by Rondas constant shitty, annoying, bully-ish, victim playing, and overly confrontational behaviour.

Oh i agree totally,but that doesnt mean that everything she ever does is inherently wrong until the end of time,and that its ok to laugh at someone who is going through suicidal thoughts.

Honestly I think a good third of the Rousey haters just blame her for being the public impetus for wMMA being in the UFC.

If they hate Rousey enough, maybe the UFC will get rid of women?

Im sure it happened exactly as they said. But they had to talk bullshit as far as they could from Ronda,and took it public,whereas Ronda would be up front about some shit like that and handle it herself. So those dnbs can keep clucking,but it dont make me like them any more or ronda any less. If it was such a big deal why didnt they tell ronda so? Nah they shut their fuckin mouth when the queens talkin :D What's meisha gonna do,go for a takedown? :D

Ya, Ronda is the personification of standing up to people.

ronda-rousey-lax-airport-covered-face-pillow-terminal-ufc-shame__oPt.jpg

I don't like Miesha at all, when Caraway allegedly elbowed Cat (i think that happened), when the bell rang after round 2 and she planted her hand over Cat's face in their fight. She's one of those chicks you always have keep an eye on, because they're always scheming. Rousey is more direct and upfront with her likes/dislikes and her motives, which I can appreciate to a certain extent.

Right,people keep calling out shit rousey has done but completley gloss over the fact that her rival does shitty things also. Hell even ronda didnt do that. Miesha did that and then walked away because she knew she was "safe" because the round was over. Ronda would burn your house down and stand right in front of it with max eye contact while she did it. Savage

Ya, Ronda is the personification of standing up to people.

ronda-rousey-lax-airport-covered-face-pillow-terminal-ufc-shame__oPt.jpg
They caught her off guard,since when is the paparazzi waiting for a ufc fighter after thy got ko'd. Ya take a day off,fellas.

Even on TUF,she couldnt handle any face to face with her. Its just not the way she rolls. She'd rather talk about it later making sure Ronda aint in the building when she says it. She's smart to let ronda dig her own grave sometimes though.

That was the beginning of the hardcore fans being able to see how bat shit crazy Rousey is. Oh I'm sure Tate instigated a fair number of confrontations, but the way RR and Edmond handled the situations was beyond FUBAR.

Honda deserves every bit of hate and ridicule towards her for the way she was acting towards Holly Holm who seems to be a very humble and respectable person. Is it a bit much on Sherdog with the hate? Of course it is. I hated seeing Anderson get clowned on Sherdog when he got knocked out by Weidman. But he had that coming for playing around with a dangerous opponent like Chris. But he deserved to be ridiculed same as Honda. The higher you are, the longer and harder the fall will be. Don't care if you are a man or a woman.

All that crap about her beating up Mayweather and saying how she could beat some UFC BW male fighters was just the icing on the cake.

Back