The Ronda hatred is just pathetic now.

I don't get why people make threads like this to defend their favorite fighter. If anything all it ends up doing is making their favorite fighter more unlikable.

People don't like her TS, it's just the way it is.... deal with it, or just stop coming here.

At least have something to say besides "shame on you", "im better", "lol salt".

As a Ronda fan myself, yeah second coming of Hitler or not - I like her especially her personallity! So keep up the good work all of ye antifans - Ronda's notorious fame is partly due to the hard work of all you guys...

I just don't like the way she acts whether she wins or loses.....says a lot about her personally. IMO I hate people that have similar traits. Super fake and annoying, think they're amazing when things are going well......then when they don't try the whole self pity train. I am kind of indifferent to Ronda in terms of being a fan. I like what she has done for mma and wmma, but I don't really care whether she wins or not. To me it's more like, ok lets see if she can win this one. I don't root for her or against her.

She literally could just be walking to get some lunch and there would be a thread hating on her for that,

Sure, but its because it is her 4th lunch of the day.
2F8C751100000578-0-image-a-7_1450709867323.jpg

I am starting to think that people sometimes write mean things on the interwebs. I hope that this does not spread

Deep down these fanatics will only be satisfied if she commits suicide. And even then they will continue talking shit.

Deep down these fanatics will only be satisfied if she commits suicide. And even then they will continue talking shit.
theyd say she should have kept living so they could have new material. selfish. running from the sport.

But the hate is just honestly pathetic now, a bunch of grown men hating on a woman for everything she does at this point.

Agree. In general, hating a person you've only seen through the television is a sure sign of mental illness.

Some more classics:

hqdefault.jpg
Ronda is setting a good example for the child next to her. She is acting as a great ambassador for the sport here, and a very classy individual to introduce the first season of women on TUF.

Actually none of that is true.

The three R's will re-besmirch your bum lives.

Ronda's living a pretty sweet life. I'm sure she can handle a few losers on the internet bad mouthing her every chance they get.

oh no ronda gave the middle finger, what a horrible person. Ive never seen these antics before.

image-93.jpeg

952865.jpg

wandpush.jpg

If only ronda went further like...ALOT of people before her. I would love to see what would happen if she held a choke on too long like Bj Penn or babalu. Where are the bjpenn hate threads???

{<BJPeen}

STFU TS. Pulling the woman card. I couldn't give a shit, i dislike both genders equally.

Agree. In general, hating a person you've only seen through the television is a sure sign of mental illness.

any sources or quotes? just tales from your ass? "in general" oh look its op alt agrreing with him

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I love that GIF. The way she acted at the weigh in, then with the no glove touching. You can tell that if she'd won, she'd have refused to shake Holly's hand after.

1gblqq.jpg

Thank god she got her ass royally kicked.

Back