The Rock can smell that 3 piece - gives props to Masvidal for "necessary" Askren KO

Bunch of wankers in this thread. The Rock is fucking awesome

Like he knows something about Real fight and violence :eyeroll:

These guys are fucking lames. Gamebred been kicking ass for 16 years and all these lames come out the woodworks when he goes mainstream. Where the fuck have you been all these years? Fucking casuals

I remember when Rock did a similar knee to the blue meanie in the Royal Rumble.

Rock watching that fight like:
giphy.gif

I'm struggling to think of a time that a veteran mid-card journeyman type of fighter has gotten this much momentum in such a short period of time. It's probably happened I just can't think of it. If you told me 6 months ago that Gamebred woukd have more threads on Sherdog's front page than Conor and would be getting a shot out from the Rock I would ask for some of what you're smoking because that's crazy talk.
Lol you’re a casual if Masvidal is a journeyman. He’s always been one of the most talented fighters on the planet. He’s been kicking ass in the UFC for 6 years. He’s gotten screwed on numerous bullshit decisions and the UFC never pushed him like they’ve done with shit fighters like Sean O’Malley. He had to earn his shit by winning tough fights. No hand outs.

Lol you’re a casual if Masvidal is a journeyman. He’s always been one of the most talented fighters on the planet. He’s been kicking ass in the UFC for 6 years. He’s gotten screwed on numerous bullshit decisions and the UFC never pushed him like they’ve done with shit fighters like Sean O’Malley. He had to earn his shit by winning tough fights. No hand outs.

{<huh}

What do you think "journeyman" means in this context? It isn't a synonym for "fighter who sucks" or however you seem to be using it.

Lol this juice head needs to stfu and stay in his lane, literally knows fuck all about fighting.

{<huh}

What do you think "journeyman" means in this context? It isn't a synonym for "fighter who sucks" or however you seem to be using it.
Masvidal is not a journeyman. He’s been screwed a lot of times in fights he’s won. If you’ve followed his career you would see that he’s gotten the short end of the stick numerous times. Go watch the Iaquinta fight. That decision still makes me sick.

The rock sold the shit out of that stunner
Still no Scott hall, that dude sold the stunner the best. Worst seller was linda McMahon. 2nd worst, leader of the free world. Donald Trump. But can't expect a guy who was almost 60 at the time to sell a good stunner. If it were me I'd do it Scott hall style.

Dwayne should show everybody how brave he really is and come out of the closet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back