The Rock can smell that 3 piece - gives props to Masvidal for "necessary" Askren KO

Don’t forget Shane McMahon’s beautiful beer-spewing Stunner sell
giphy.gif
Shane O’mac GOAT

I'm struggling to think of a time that a veteran mid-card journeyman type of fighter has gotten this much momentum in such a short period of time. It's probably happened I just can't think of it. If you told me 6 months ago that Gamebred woukd have more threads on Sherdog's front page than Conor and would be getting a shot out from the Rock I would ask for some of what you're smoking because that's crazy talk.

Lionheart....

I'm struggling to think of a time that a veteran mid-card journeyman type of fighter has gotten this much momentum in such a short period of time. It's probably happened I just can't think of it. If you told me 6 months ago that Gamebred woukd have more threads on Sherdog's front page than Conor and would be getting a shot out from the Rock I would ask for some of what you're smoking because that's crazy talk.

If you really thought Jorge was a journeyman than you don’t know shit or just don’t know what a journeyman is . Tim Boetsch, Ed herman , Jim Miller , Guida, Sanchez - these guys are all journeyman fighters at this point in their careers. Masvidal was only losing to top guys and by the slimmest of margins (a lot of which he should have won) for A long fucking time .

The OG’s always new how talented he was and were constantly shit on in threads and posts about masvidal for years here. Glad y’all finally started paying attention

Dwayne could’ve come in at any time in the last 20 years and taken both the light heavy and heavy belts, make no mistake about that.

Back