The Rock can smell that 3 piece - gives props to Masvidal for "necessary" Askren KO

I'm struggling to think of a time that a veteran mid-card journeyman type of fighter has gotten this much momentum in such a short period of time. It's probably happened I just can't think of it. If you told me 6 months ago that Gamebred woukd have more threads on Sherdog's front page than Conor and would be getting a shot out from the Rock I would ask for some of what you're smoking because that's crazy talk.

cowboy cerrone

You see the match with hogan and Shawn Michael's. I was dying how Shawn was overselling everything. It was comical but I almost felt embarrassed for hulk

Shawn Michaels has always hated Hogan, and hated the fact that in their one and only match Hogan flat out refused to lose to him. So HBK just went full cartoon mode and made Hogan look ridiculous

BrilliantElaborateDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

oz4lKom.gif

aMVjcNZ.gif

Coked up HBK Shawn Michaels is the wrestling GOAT and his .gifs should be a staple of Sherdog
vSNJ3.gif

1egw.gif

PeriodicIdioticAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

HvSUkYu.gif

tumblr_muj42qxYmR1qheak7o2_250.gif

I'm struggling to think of a time that a veteran mid-card journeyman type of fighter has gotten this much momentum in such a short period of time. It's probably happened I just can't think of it. If you told me 6 months ago that Gamebred woukd have more threads on Sherdog's front page than Conor and would be getting a shot out from the Rock I would ask for some of what you're smoking because that's crazy talk.

Only other guy I can think of was Matt Brown.

These guys are fucking lames. Gamebred been kicking ass for 16 years and all these lames come out the woodworks when he goes mainstream. Where the fuck have you been all these years? Fucking casuals

He is a total opportunist the Rock, always riding whatever the flavour of the month is lol

I mean you guys realize the Jorge tweeted the Rock first right? Keep being bitter though

It's kinda weird to me how much love The Rock gets, compared to what kind of comments a plastic surgery bimbo would get ('omg so unhealthy so unnatural what does she look like what a bad example' etc) in online rags.

Coz he looks equally ridiculous to me.

Wonder how long till he keels over when his arteries turn solid as a rock.
That's not what he normally looks like in that second picture though. That's a picture from when he was roiding up for a role as a body builder in the Pain and Gain movie. He does look ridiculous in that picture. His normal physique though is pretty much what every man wishes they looked like. I would be the first to admit that I am just not willing to take the roids and put in the countless hours at the gym and eat perfectly portioned meals.
Dwayne-Johnson-1-640x360.jpg

He is a total opportunist the Rock, always riding whatever the flavour of the month is lol
Jorge tweeted him...and you do realize that in no world will Jorge ever be even close to Rock famous

That's not what he normally looks like in that second picture though. That's a picture from when he was roiding up for a role as a body builder in the Pain and Gain movie. He does look ridiculous in that picture. His normal physique though is pretty much what every man wishes they looked like. I would be the first to admit that I am just not willing to take the roids and put in the countless hours at the gym and eat perfectly portioned meals.
Dwayne-Johnson-1-640x360.jpg

His cheat meals are the stuff of legends.

I mean you guys realize the Jorge tweeted the Rock first right? Keep being bitter though
Not being bitter, I don't view being an opportunist as a negative quality. Anyways no, I didn't realize Maz tweeted him first, fair enough.

as far as I know the Rock as been a fan of MMA for a while now. He was backstage after Penn beat Hughes the first time.

But newbie conor fanboys gonna talk shit.

The Rock is a legend. He's been an MMA fan for years, he was always backstage with Brock Lesnar. Then you get idiots saying "what does he know about fighting he's an actor". You're a internet dweeb who couldn't kill a fly, fuck you know about fighting? Real represent real, rate Rocky for shouting out Gamebred

as far as I know the Rock as been a fan of MMA for a while now. He was backstage after Penn beat Hughes the first time.

But newbie conor fanboys gonna talk shit.
Right? I’m guessing him and Jorge have met in real life. The tweet seems like they have an established rapport

Back