The Rock can smell that 3 piece - gives props to Masvidal for "necessary" Askren KO

Still no Scott hall, that dude sold the stunner the best. Worst seller was linda McMahon. 2nd worst, leader of the free world. Donald Trump. But can't expect a guy who was almost 60 at the time to sell a good stunner. If it were me I'd do it Scott hall style.

GOAT:
FrenchWhoppingGhostshrimp-small.gif

How not to sell a stunner:
giphy.gif

This one fucking kills me:
tumblr_misa04fKPg1s6cjavo1_250.gif

The roid king has spoken
then-and-now-11.jpg

It's kinda weird to me how much love The Rock gets, compared to what kind of comments a plastic surgery bimbo would get ('omg so unhealthy so unnatural what does she look like what a bad example' etc) in online rags.

Coz he looks equally ridiculous to me.

Wonder how long till he keels over when his arteries turn solid as a rock.

He is a total opportunist the Rock, always riding whatever the flavour of the month is lol

Masvidal is "his Brother"? Like from The Streets?? Its like when he wrote 'Cold and Violent' he could hear those lines in that low, growly WWE voice that he doesnt have

i think there is some ethnic hatred involved

Oh dear god

<JerryWWF>

I once was waiting outside of a tire store to meet Chris Benoit. His flight got cancelled so we were waiting outside for a long time in the cold (Canda). At the time, Linda MacMahon was in a storyline where she was in a wheel chair. We saw a few old ladies in wheel chairs and freaked out, going "LINDA!, LINDA!"

maxresdefault.jpg

In summary, I'm now stuck with Chris Benoit's autograph, not wanting to sell it and profit off of the murder of innocent children.

The Rock sells the hell of the stunner for sure, and so did Scott Hall.

However, I prefer how the random jobbers/mid-carders did it back in the mid-90s when Austin was still working his way up. It looks more painful and realistic.

Back