Television THE RINGS OF POWER (Season 2 Comic-Con Trailer, post #1960)

If you have watched the entire season one of RINGS OF POWER, how do you feel about it?

• Total voters
Frieren is a better Galadriel than Amazon's Gal.

Frieren is better than anything LOTR/Tolkien after the original trilogy.

MV5BMjVjZGU5ZTktYTZiNC00N2Q1LThiZjMtMDVmZDljN2I3ZWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMTg2ODkz._V1_.jpg
Beautiful fantasy series. Way, way better than Rings of Power.

If you are into the fantasy genre, you should check out Frieren.

I'm sure i'll watch it, but this trailer didn't give me much hope that they made any big improvements from Season 1

I'm hoping they redeem themselves.
how-i-met-your-mother-himym.gif

I'm not up on teh origin lor. I didn't understand why Big Bad wants everyone elsez ringz. I thought he made teh one to rool them all & so don't understand what the purpose is of collecting the others. Perhaps I'm forgetting something from teh original cinematic history

I really, really tried to like this show but in the end it's terrible. There is absolutely nothing I like about this show. Not the world, not the clothes, cast or storyline. It's just another generic fantasy who happens to have a huge bank roll.

I wonder how many seasons they are going to produce before they throw in the towel
This for me.. I really wanted to like this show... I am nuts for all things LOTR. Just can't do it

Amazon had 2 massive epic series. Each was an easy slam dunk mega franchise but done in every way bad they could . Not all was just the the wokeness it was really TERRIBLE casting and terrible writing. Wheel of Time an Rings of Power should be booming success series putting Amazon #1. How could Amazon mess these 2 up so badly

There just isn't enough talent to go around for all these streaming networks to all make this much content.

Amazon had 2 massive epic series. Each was an easy slam dunk mega franchise but done in every way bad they could . Not all was just the the wokeness it was really TERRIBLE casting and terrible writing. Wheel of Time an Rings of Power should be booming success series putting Amazon #1. How could Amazon mess these 2 up so badly

It's funny that they struck gold with an Bonker Comic book series that takes shots at both sides and an Action series with a near invincible Protagonist that looks like a throwback to 80s buff action heroes .

As a child and teenager reading LOTR and Silmarilion I lived through the books and hated Melkor and Sauron. What wonderful writing. Back then I always thought making a movie series about Silmarilion would be the most epic fantasy movie ever in history. They could not fuck that up with such great source material,

Now I pray to Manwe that such thing will never be done.

Such a shame Tolkien Estate sold of the rights to Amazon. Utter disgrace that they choose money over Tolkiens legacy. Shame on them.

At least the show did one thing for me. I learned that I would favour living under Saurons rule instead of woke Galadriel. :cool:

What shocked me the most is the utter disrespect towards Tolkien himself by the writers. Thats whats so strange about new Hollywood. They will censor , change even the greatest writers in history to make up their new ideology. Looking behind the curtain you can see a deep lack of respect and understanding. Well and an army of retarded trolls still celebrating this turd.

Last edited:
Here ya go. Doubling down on the being happy they are pissing off the fan base. This is the same kind of interview that pissed of so many with The Acolyte.

This show blows. I've seen people complaining about Rhaenyra showing up near Kings Landing from Dragonstone, which are not actually that far apart. It just reminded me how these writers chose to have Galadriel try to swim thousands of miles though the ocean and randomly run into Sauron.

Tolkiens' work is based on Christian cosmology from the middle ages. Tolkien and the Inkling gang spent their careers railing against everything this show stands for.

Pretty crazy that men with no chests were able to take Tolkiens' work and invert it though. Luckily, this show will be forgotten in a few years and Tolkiens's work will live on.

Back