THE REPORT, buttoned up (SCO Thread v. 33)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This disturbing Barr testimony has me thinking we could very well have an Emperor of the US of A tomorrow or the next day and no one will stop this. Not the corrupt republicans. Not the AG.

I don't want to derail the thread but here's a nightmare scenario that's been buzzing in the back of my mind.

President Trump loses in 2020 and says something like "Due to outside interference in our election, I cannot in good faith leave the office of the Presidency."
The A.G. would be nodding in agreement..

We're approaching crazyville….

I don't want to derail the thread but here's a nightmare scenario that's been buzzing in the back of my mind.

President Trump loses in 2020 and says something like "Due to outside interference in our election, I cannot in good faith leave the office of the Presidency."

<{Heymansnicker}>

Nope. Its exactly the same. Sara and Co. Have pointed out the EXACT same conflict that Kamala did

And by exact I mean....EXACT SAME LANGUAGE.

I'm sorry this is all new to you. Take people off ignore and turn off CNN now and then

Her language was asking Barr if he cleared Rosenstein, who was a witness in the matter, to make a decision about how to proceed following the report. Who does Hannity think should make the decision?

Her language was asking Barr if he cleared Rosenstein, who was a witness in the matter, to make a decision about how to proceed following the report. Who does Hannity think should make the decision?

Lol. She said Rod should have been recused/not involved because he's a witness. He was indeed a witness, but not recently bro. So if he would need to be recused then he should have been from day 1

Man, it's crazy you were unaware that this was a legit concern for people from the beginning. I understand CNN and MSNBC did not cover it. But I just assumed you still heard it at some point

Tin foil hate engage

That you're taking credit for saying Mueller would object if Barr misrepresented the report, but now that he has said something, you still aren't holding Barr accountable.
What would "holding Barr accountable" look like? Rabid denunciations?

Mueller thought the public would be better informed if his summaries had been released along with the Barr letter. Barr disagreed. In the end, we saw the report. In light of that, I don't understand why this is a big deal to you.

I don't trust Barr any more than I trust the rest of them. Is your position that we should always be able to trust federal government officials? I think that position is unrealistic.

After watching Barr’s testimony today I just have no idea how Democrat’s can fix their image. They have absolutely devolved into an embarrassingly petty group of people. Watching Hirono and Harris’ uninformed and frankly condescending questions makes me cringe almost as much as people who think they “owned” Barr.

What a shame. Barr really is getting the Kavanaugh treatment here. It’s unbelievable the lengths Democrats will go to not only not accept the results of the 2016 election, but mow down anybody who won’t help destroy the democratically elected President.

So what I'm getting from some of the more foil hat wearing WR posters is that Mueller will testify that Barr is a liar

I don't trust Barr any more than I trust the rest of them. Is your position that we should always be able to trust federal government officials? I think that position is unrealistic.
Lol.

I love it. It's about time this administration stood up to these clowns. Act like Holder or Lynch would have put up with this bullshit. lol

I mean seriously, already. Hillary lost. Get over it.

2000.jpeg

HILL GRILL!
Opening statement...
READ THE LETTER...
BARR CALLS MUELLER 'BIT SNITTY'...
'It was MY baby!'
Pushed AG Twice to Release Summaries...
Just 2 lawmakers have seen less-redacted report...
Professed ignorance prompts calls for resignation...
AG says he DID NOT exonerate President...
Agreement reached to have Mueller testify before Congress... Developing...
2020 Dems Question, Then Fundraise Off Testimony...

BARR CANCELS ON HOUSE
NADLER SAYS TRYING TO 'BLACKMAIL'
CONTEMPT?

So what I'm getting from some of the more foil hat wearing WR posters is that Mueller will testify that Barr is a liar
In a round about way of course, because he'll portray the report honestly. Mueller has integrity, and he'll openly disagree with Barr. He's probably not gonna call him a liar. He's certainly not gonna go in their and blame the media.

In a round about way of course, because he'll portray the report honestly. Mueller has integrity, and he'll openly disagree with Barr. He's probably not gonna call him a liar. He's certainly not gonna go in their and blame the media.

Do you every get tired of disappointment?

It's always laughable when the MAGimps act like they've been consistent on person x. Fluid motherfuckers sway with the wind each and every story.

I was told this report would be it for trump
Checking in to see if it was it yet

I was told this report would be it for trump
Checking in to see if it was it yet

Oh, this is it. It's just that "it" isn't going to lead where they have been thinking it's going to lead. But this is it this time, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back