THE REPORT, buttoned up (SCO Thread v. 33)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Nadler is drawing up impeachment for Trump, Barr, Rosenstein(I know), Milo, and Thanos.

Rep Swallwell from CA. has set up a team to hunt down the infinity stones. His belief is that with the stones and his Michael Jackson glove he can have Senator Feinstein wear the glove and snap the evil Trumpos away

Glen is the ultimate tranny poster here.

When they think the GOP has BTFO the libz - FUCK YEAH BITHCES!!!!!!

When rightie talking points get blown out, usually like a day later - This is just a circus, we need to get to the bottom of this.

Is that what you have bookmarked in your web browser? <6>

Last edited:
I'm just happy Kamala Harris believes in the deep state witch hunt now. Good to see she knows Rod was a witness and should NEVER have presided over this shitfest

I'm wondering if anyone on her staff ever lets her know that this stance she took means she is in agreement with Trump? Probably not.

Self-awareness is, as Joe Biden proved, not a strong suit of the Left. <13>

Last edited:
Let’s be clear, according to Rosenstien, suggesting Barr is misrepresenting the Meuller report is bizarre.

Cake, you are in the tin foil hat camp on this subject my friend.

Interestingly enough, I told him this earlier. heh.

Let’s be clear, according to Rosenstien, suggesting Barr is misrepresenting the Meuller report is bizarre.

Cake, you are in the tin foil hat camp on this subject my friend.

Bob, you didn't read the letter did you?<Wenger85>

I don't want to derail the thread but here's a nightmare scenario that's been buzzing in the back of my mind.

President Trump loses in 2020 and says something like "Due to outside interference in our election, I cannot in good faith leave the office of the Presidency."
The A.G. would be nodding in agreement..

We're approaching crazyville….

<{walkerwhut}>

Do you fucking hear yourself dude?

I really think Barr left stuff out of his 4 page summary. He should have Released a full report that people could read online for free at the department of justice

You're getting pretty good at this Sarcasm business, cincy. <[analyzed}>

After watching Barr’s testimony today I just have no idea how Democrat’s can fix their image. They have absolutely devolved into an embarrassingly petty group of people. Watching Hirono and Harris’ uninformed and frankly condescending questions makes me cringe almost as much as people who think they “owned” Barr.

What a shame. Barr really is getting the Kavanaugh treatment here. It’s unbelievable the lengths Democrats will go to not only not accept the results of the 2016 election, but mow down anybody who won’t help destroy the democratically elected President.

Hirono asked questions?

All I heard were nothing but constant insulting language and slander (which Graham put a stop to).

At least Harris did ask questions, after a fashion..

So what I'm getting from some of the more foil hat wearing WR posters is that Mueller will testify that Barr is a liar

Good Luck with that shit happening. <Gordonhat>

I love it. It's about time this administration stood up to these clowns. Act like Holder or Lynch would have put up with this bullshit. lol

I mean seriously, already. Hillary lost. Get over it.

2000.jpeg

CONTEMPT?

Contempt?

What are they going to do? Throw him in Jail?

Now I don't know how the Impeachment process works in cases of the AG but does the Senate have final say or do the House just up and Convict & Sentence Barr unilaterally?

What would "holding Barr accountable" look like? Rabid denunciations?

Mueller thought the public would be better informed if his summaries had been released along with the Barr letter. Barr disagreed. In the end, we saw the report. In light of that, I don't understand why this is a big deal to you.

I don't trust Barr any more than I trust the rest of them. Is your position that we should always be able to trust federal government officials? I think that position is unrealistic.
Mueller was assigned so there would be public trust and transparency in the investigation. Barr deciding not to release his summaries, his failure to "fully capture the context, nature and substance of this Office's work and conclusions." in his own summary, setting an inaccurate narrative more favorable to Trump for weeks before releasing the redacted report is clearly a betrayal of trust.

I don't think rabid denunciations are necessary but his appearance before Congress to provide clarity surely is. Maybe we can't trust everyone but we can hold them accountable for their actions.

Hirono asked questions?

All I heard were nothing but constant insulting language and slander (which Graham put a stop to).

At least Harris did ask questions, after a fashion..

She did ask a few at the end but they were argumentative in nature anyways. But you’re right, she used her time in a very unconstructive and petty way. Must’ve been for publicity because she said almost nothing of merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back