The reason why Jones can beat any fighter on this planet from LHW to HW.

werdum and barnett would submit jones within 3rounds easily.

so would jones smh
Jon-Jones-Flying-Knee-Paul-Abell.jpg
Jon-Jones-Knee-Strike.jpg
doesnt look to damaging to me jones would be 50 times faster than werdum

1a97200e4ce320bac3409def957aa5ad.jpg

This is the traditional Thai Plum. Now Jones is flying through the air to deliver his knee, Werdum is going to torque the head and use gravity while throwing his knee to intercept.

Going with Gravity> Going through Gravity.

Now imagine if Werdum got Jones in that position multiple times throughout the fight.

Jones face is going to start looking like mashed potatoes.

nope so you know lol crystal ball hahaa ? how isn't it an assumption have they stepped in the ring i didn't know

It's not an assumption because Werdum's empirical superiority is obvous to anyone who understands the science of striking.

1a97200e4ce320bac3409def957aa5ad.jpg

This is the traditional Thai Plum. Now Jones is flying through the air to deliver his knee, Werdum is going to torque the head and use gravity while throwing his knee to intercept.

Going with Gravity> Going through Gravity.

Now imagine if Werdum got Jones in that position multiple times throughout the fight.

Jones face is going to start looking like mashed potatoes.
do you think he will you think jones is as slow as werdum previous opponents like roy nelson hahahah hell no jones would run circles around werdums slow ass come on bro

do you think he will you think jones is as slow as werdum previous opponents like roy nelson hahahah hell no jones would run circles around werdums slow ass come on bro

Jones plods excessively as well as being extremely flat footed. Jones isn't running no circles.

Jones will have a speed advantage but it's not at the proportions you're making it out to be.

Jones is actually quite slow with his movement.

It's not an assumption because Werdum's empirical superiority is obvous to anyone who understands the science of striking.

lol didnt know you were a scientist of striking it an assumption because jones has never striked against werdum so you're ASSUMING

Like he ran circles around a lumbering, unathletic Gustafson?

Jones plods excessively as well as being extremely flat footed. Jones isn't running no circles.

Jones will have a speed advantage but it's not at the proportions you're making it out to be.

Jones is actually quite slow with his movement.

are you kidding jones is crazy fast his reflexes are insane wtf have you been watching he would be 10 times faster than werdum you just show a pic of werdum kneeing cain velasquez for godsakes smh jones will be a million times faster

Last edited:
lol didnt know you were a scientist of striking it an assumption because jones has never striked against werdum so you're ASSUMING

Yes but I'm using all my knowledge of striking/grappling/MMA to assume such a thing.

Everything you've said is an assumption, too. Don't make any assumptions in a speculative forum thread if you're so averse to other people's opinions that you reject them absolutely on that basis alone.

By being better at standup and vastly better at grappling, I assume.

Werdum has improved his standup, but it's not better than Jones'.

Jon may lack power but he has some of the best standup in the UFC.

i dont see any comfort zones for jones in the werdum fight. i can see jones taking the a.silva lite hwt. route as in favorable matchups. he would avoid werdum at all costs maybe fight him when he is 39-41 years old or way past his prime

Everything you've said is an assumption, too. Don't make any assumptions in a speculative forum thread if you're so averse to other people's opinions that you reject them absolutely on that basis alone.

everything i said is assuming like what you're the one that flat out said werdum striking is better than jones that's an assumption bro should i pull out a dictionary for you to show you what assumption means

Back