The reason why Jones can beat any fighter on this planet from LHW to HW.

wow smh
kick152134-415x415.jpg
so cause he beat mark hunt he beats jones amazing amazing LOGIC there lol

How many K1 World GP champs has Jones KOed? Zero? Then stfu.

Jones strikes like a 135-pound woman. Cyborg could probably KO him in a kickboxing match.

How many K1 World GP champs has Jones KOed? Zero? Then stfu.

lol your logic is flawless so melvin manhoef beats jones as well from your flawless logic hahah go watch the wire please

? K1 World GP Champion Mark Hunt, dude.

MMA =/= K-1

Hunt's def. a top HW striker but we've seen him thoroughly outstruck before most recently JDS.

As far as Werdum/Hunt. The finish came about because of using a TD threat. It was pretty sly, he shot a really telegraphed TD to get Hunt to sprawl. Then he feinted another one which got Hunt to lower his head and drop his hands and that perfectly lined up the knee.

Great setup but not really a shining example of Werdum's striking, moreso his complete game and fight I.Q. Tricks like that also work better on one dimensional strikers with so-so ground games and TDD. Not something that'd work on Jones(who uses set ups like that far more often).

irrelevent. the whole thing. jones has typically fought smaller older oppenants. when he finally fought someone his size and age he didn't look "godtier" at all. the top 5 at HW crush within a round, the top 10 give him problems early and most likely finish him within a couple rounds

lol your logic is flawless so melvin manhoef beats jones as well from your flawless logic hahah go watch the wire please

Manhoef is not a K1 World Grand Prix Champion. Again, try basing your beliefs on facts instead of fantasies.

Manhoef is not a K1 World Grand Prix Champion. Again, try basing your beliefs on facts instead of fantasies.

you said since werdum ko the k1 grand prix champ he beats jones i'm just going by your logic so manhoef beats jones as well cause he ko the goat ;) striker mark hunt

MMA =/= K-1

Hunt's def. a top HW striker but we've seen him thoroughly outstruck before most recently JDS.

As far as Werdum/Hunt. The finish came about because of using a TD threat. It was pretty sly, he shot a really telegraphed TD to get Hunt to sprawl. Then he feinted another one which got Hunt to lower his head and drop his hands and that perfectly lined up the knee.

Great setup but not really a shining example of Werdum's striking, moreso his complete game and fight I.Q. Tricks like that also work better on one dimensional strikers with so-so ground games and TDD. Not something that'd work on Jones(who uses set ups like that far more often).

I dunno, flattening a granite-chinned K-1 World Grand Prix Champion wth a single strike is a pretty good indication of power. Jones, by comparison, can't KO natural middleweights.

Ps. JDS is also a better striker than Jones, of course, although he's lost a step lately thanks to Cain's savage beatings.

I dunno, flattening a granite-chinned K-1 World Grand Prix Champion wth a single strike is a pretty good indication of power. Jones, by comparison, can't KO natural middleweights.

Ps. JDS is also a better striker than Jones, of course, although he's lost a step lately thanks to Cain's savage beatings.

ko him with a knee by the way not a punch a knee you baffoon the funny thing is jones has more kos than werdum for a guy with no power

you said since werdum ko the k1 grand prix champ he beats jones i'm just going by your logic so manhoef beats jones as well cause he ko the goat ;) striker mark hunt

I said that Werdum is the better striker because he KOed Hunt. I said he would beat Jones (and you can go back and find my post before misquoting me again) because he is a better striker and vastly better grappler (the two, in tandem, are important). Of course Manhoef is a better pure striker than Jones. He just isn't remotely as good of an MMA fighter. Manhoef is one of the best pure strikers in the history of the sport and, like you just said, has KOed iron-chinned HWs. Jones can't KO middleweights. Do the math, smart guy.

ko him with a knee by the way not a punch a knee you baffoon the funny thing is jones has more kos than werdum for a guy with no power

"baffoon" lmao. Is English your first language? Reminds me of:

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

There's a reason why Jones goes through all the pain of weight cutting to avoid the HW division. He wants nothing to do with the big boys.

Every fighter would want to be a HW champ if he could, because that's the most prestigious division, even in its current state. The reason why Fedor is considered GOAT by the vast majority of MMA fans is precisely because he fought at HW. The same reason why Tyson, Ali etc. are so notorious in boxing.

Werdum would beat him even worse than he beat Cain.

The HW division is not prestigious at this time. Its title fights are far from the best draws and there's no real new stars. The division hardly stays active and the lack of new match ups and champion injury woes has plummeted casual fan interest.

Jones makes more money at LHW and that's what suits his body(one of the few champs in modern times to never have any weight cutting issues).

"baffoon" lmao. Is English your first language? Reminds me of:

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

yeah i bet you would ignore that comment considering the fact that you said jones has no power when he has more KOS than werdum AT 1 KO you fool

I said that Werdum is the better striker because he KOed Hunt. I said he would beat Jones (and you can go back and find my post before misquoting me again) because he is a better striker and vastly better grappler (the two, in tandem, are important). Of course Manhoef is a better pure striker than Jones. He just isn't remotely as good of an MMA fighter. Manhoef is one of the best pure strikers in the history of the sport and, like you just said, has KOed iron-chinned HWs. Jones can't KO middleweights. Do the math, smart guy.

jones cant ko middleweights but guess what HE HAS MORE KOS THAN WERDUM do that math

GentleNecessaryArthropods.gif

I just don't see how someone could use that sequence to laud Werdum's striking specifically. I think you're a bit too hung up on the result. But to each their own. Personally Idk how someone think that could be related to a Jones/Werdum matchup.

jones cant ko middleweights but guess what HE HAS MORE KOS THAN WERDUM do that math

Werdum KOed arguably the greatest HW striker in the history of the sport with a single shot.

Are you not understanding my English?

GentleNecessaryArthropods.gif

I just don't see how someone could use that sequence to laud Werdum's striking specifically. I think you're a bit too hung up on the result. But to each their own. Personally Idk how someone think that could be related to a Jones/Werdum matchup.

Surely the better rebuke would be to include all the .gifs of Bone-Crusher Jones flattening his opponents with single, fight-winning shots.

...Oh, right.

Werdum KOed arguably the greatest HW striker in the history of the sport with a single shot.

Are you not understanding my English?

i don't understand dumb he hit him with a trick flying knee you're acting like werdum ko him with a punch it doesn't take power to knock someone out with a KNEE does it and plus you were saying that jones has no power when he has not only more kos but tkos as well please explain how werdum has more power than jones who cant knock out a mw like you put it

Surely the better rebuke would be to include all the .gifs of Bone-Crusher Jones flattening his opponents with single, fight-winning shots.

...Oh, right.

[YT]gneZEtT8_8M[/YT] still more koes than werdum without counting this with werdum at 1 ko smh and this was a punch not a knee for jones who hits like a wbw like you say

Back