The reason why Conor trash talk/mental games are failing. (theory)

He's gonna let his hands do the talking in the Octagon. And they're gonna say: "Nighty night, Khabib!"

Cuz he's gonna ko him. He won't be wishing Khabib a good nights sleep using sign language, just to clear that up.

I don't have a dog in the fight and see both guys as somewhat incomplete. That being said, it's clear that Khabib's side is on the defense, going out and constantly rehashing that Khabib can't lose, he won't fight on the feet, he's going to retire undefeated. They are proactively defending Khabib's inadequacies, imo. Mcgregor hasn't really said anything and is likely nervous as he should be, but he has a chance for sure if he can keep it in the middle of the ring.

Conor is not that smart. It's just that most of you are idiots, so he looks brilliant by comparison. Stop trying to make everything more than it it. Damn, it's embarrassing.

I'll have you know, breh, sherbros are all geniuses

youre thinking too much about this fight OP, youre going to be devastated if Conor KOs Khabib

Is it because he’s not really doing it? Because I haven’t heard much of anything from him for this fight

His trash talk and mental games are failing so hard that they’re not even making out to the open for others to see.

He’s so shook his mental games and trash talking are so bad that they’re not even getting through his fingers to Twitter and instagram.

He’s so scared he’s LITERALLY hiding in his gym TRAINING as if this was an IMPORTANT FIGHT. Fucking lol, MgGregor is so shook guyz

It’s failing because the gimmick has run its course. He needs to reinvent himself with a new heel persona

My guess is the trash talk doesnt work because kabob has the brain capacity of a brick...cant get water out of a rock

My guess is the trash talk doesnt work because kabob has the brain capacity of a brick...cant get water out of a rock

You can’t really trash talk with a guy who doesn’t speak English

Lol, that's just dumb TS.

Imagine Khabib going into a meeting and asking Conor to not talk about religion...

"Do you promise Conor? Really? I would feel better if we put this on paper..."

Isn't Conor's manager Muslim? So are his newly found Chechen training partners.

Heck, even Artem Lobov poses in front of mosques when he is around his Dagestani and Chechen friends. Highly unlikely that Conor would take this route.

I don't give two craps about Conor, but my assumption for his quietness is that he's actually focusing on training and taking this fight seriously. His sh!t-talking will come in time. Whether it works or not, that'll be determined. But the best version of Conor will be in that octagon that day.

And this coming from a Khabib fan (as a fighter not his persona), I'm completely irreligious and liberal so I don't care about this persona but I love his fighting style. Anyways.. I truly believe that during the negotiations they probably agreed (as part of the contract) to not trash talk on several things (mostly religious topics) and probably other stuff, I'm really can see that might be the case... If there's is one way to get into Khabib's skin that would be anything related to his life/religious views.

Probably a huge fine would be the consequence if Conor insult him with anything regarding religion (directly or indirectly). His trash talk is limited for the first time ever so not at his full potential.

I doubt it. Conor has muslim training partners himself.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Khabib was ready for Conor's trash-talk and mind-games and BAM out of nowhere Conor is all quiet and low-key. And now all of Khabib's mind-game-pre-gaming has left him floundering and unsure, is Conor training hard? Is he soft and unmotivated?! Who knows?! :eek:

It's working on all the haters, perhaps it's working on the man himself!?!

:eek:

You conor nut guzzlers will spin anything. You’re just as bad as TS.

The fight is still a month out

You can't go full rage mode for 2 months. It just doesn't work. It's hard to follow up on attacking a bus. It seems like a lot of fighters switch it up last minute. Rampage has done that a lot. Also we saw no signs of nick diaz doing what he did to anderson which certainly caught him off guard. It went from respect to probably the most disrespectful displays inside the cage

I think its interesting to speculate Conors antics since there's always antics, but all these shook and scared theories are absurd. Conor can fight whoever he wants. If he was afraid to fight Khabib he would have fought someone else or not at all. He chose Khabib.

IMO Conor will probably wait until about 10 days out and ramp up his promotion hard. I think Conor will let Khabib finish his camp and feel comfortable and then Conor will try to tear away that confidence during fight week. I never understood why fighters try to motivate their opponents during camp anyways

Conor is not that smart. It's just that most of you are idiots, so he looks brilliant by comparison. Stop trying to make everything more than it it. Damn, it's embarrassing.
I wish I was dumb enough to bank 8 figures before I turned 30

Back