The 'real' reason why Gaethje hasn't signed for a fight yet according to a channel.

Not a good plan but could end up working. If dustin ends up taking that diaz fight instead gaethje could get a free shot at the title

There's no way Dustin waits for Conor. If for no other reason, because Conor's injury timeline is completely uncertain. Dustin will fight Oliveira next, and all this "Dustin doesn't want the belt" speculation will be a distant, asinine memory.

to me it doesnt sound like guys are too confident

afraid to take a fight and lose their spot
I've said this exact thing on multiple occasions. The top guys
not championship material IMO
to me it doesnt sound like guys are too confident

afraid to take a fight and lose their spot

not championship material IMO
I've said this on multiple occasions. The top guys are just sitting around waiting for their title shot and afraid of fighting other top contenders and losing. It's a real problem in my oppinion. If they fought more often then a loss wouldn't be a so be bad. But, when you only fight once a year, it's devastating. The belts are not being defended often enough. So, if your miss your shot, you have to wait years for another one.

According to which channel, or did you misspell Chanel?

Dustin and Oliveira said they're fighting in December.

Why is it uncertain?
Poirier is avoiding to talk about Oliveira and is challenging Nate Diaz online.
He is not interested in the belt if it doesn't bring him money.
He made around 5 million.
He can wait a year. 800k against Oliveira does him nothing.

I always thought Poirier really wanted the belt. But i don't believe it anymore based on his behaviour.

Yeah I’m predicting it now, Poirier doesn’t fight for the belt, he’s going to get paid his former contract of a 250-500k to fight Olives for the belt, he’s getting old and has tons of wear n tear, the last good grappler he fought in Khabib tooled with him. He’s looking for a money fight.

I'm not buying it. I see Dustin-Oliveira next.
Oliveira - Chandler did 300k+ ppv buys. Oliveira is a bigger draw now and Dustin is a much bigger draw than he was. That card will probably do over 700k ppv and Dustin will make several million.

Oliveira made $875k for his last fight.

Your post was difficult to comprehend. But I got you. The real reason Gaetche is waiting is because of Ali. Sure. Than you go into Poirier and give all the possibilities of fights for him and why he would likely wait for a fight with Conor.

But your logic on Gaetche waiting to fight Chandler makes no sense. They should fight regardless for the number 1 spot.

The reason why Gaethje hasn't signed a fight with Chandler yet is because of his manager Abdelaziz (according to a channel).
As long as the fight between Poirier and Oliveira is not signed Gaethje won't sign for a fight.
Abdelaziz might be thinking that Poirier will not sign a fight with Oliveira and wait for Conor. This makes Gaethje the next in line against Chandler.
If Poirier accepts a fight with Charles and wins the fight with Conrat is gone.
You can't let Conrat fight for a belt after 3 losses in the LW.
Poirier will make 10 times more money with Conrat.
The smartest move for Poirier is to fake a hip injury and wait for Conrat.
Why should he fight for less than a million against Charles while he can wait for Conrat and make 10 million?

View attachment 869393
What Channel?

Sources????????

Or are you making stuff up?

He's still recovering from the emotional knockout from this Facebook interaction
218434664_527477425342927_4812772842684155436_n.jpg
Brutal

Why is it uncertain?
Poirier is avoiding to talk about Oliveira and is challenging Nate Diaz online.
He is not interested in the belt if it doesn't bring him money.
He made around 5 million.
He can wait a year. 800k against Oliveira does him nothing.

I always thought Poirier really wanted the belt. But i don't believe it anymore based on his behaviour.
You've got to believe Poirier fighting Conor with the belt on the line would get him an even bigger slice of the revenue then Poirier fighting him a 4th time after over a year off for both. Would be the Nate Diaz rematch but on steroids as the UFC would do a massive promotion Conor fighting for the belt again, however undeservedly, would still do massive ppv numbers.

Its because he has been working in his BJJ the entire time. He is going to go in and submit someone in the first round.

You know what is better than fourth money fight with Conor?
Well its 5th fight vs Conor.

Dustin "money changes everything" Poirier.

Interesting theory. What does “according to a channel” mean?

Kids these days. I feel old (hint: I am)

I saw this theory on a youtube channel but i don't want to mention this channel.
I don't like the channel but this theory made sense to me.

You think Poirier would take the Oliveira fight over the Conor quadrilogy?

He gets weather he beats Charles or not. Same way Hendo got to fight Bisping the second time around because "The fans demanded it"

Back