The radiant female GLOW, how long does a woman's glow last 18 to 25?

you caught me, omg im so embarrassed :oops:
all this time ive spent razzing tidwell is because ive secretly been yearning for him.
its so tragic, such a good man lost to the gays :(

Yeah.. i cared because i was kind of in the same spot and he can't turn now..

Wait. So it isn't a gag, and he actually gags? Ugh.

That goof has made like six different threads in the WR on a fucking chicken sandwich shop chain alone. He consistently paints "gay people" in the most petty, preposterous, and politically-charged light. Unless it's to get a particular reaction from the horde of stupid fuck posters in there who rage about things as laughably stupid and irrelevant as his thread topics? <45>

@TidWell tell me you aren't into this stuff.

g4.gif

g5.gif
Leave me alone you FAKE pretend gay troll

there is this youtuber called ASMR darling she was a lot better looking 3 years ago at like age 20 maybe . that glow seems to be from like 19-24 maybe possibly less if they drink and drug a lot.

Prime Alba in Dark Angel
Aomw.gif

Season 1 Daenerys
tumblr_mno1wotaDs1spl78ko2_250.gif

Uma Thurman in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
tumblr_ptmv6zFAiR1qil0zdo3_500.gifv

jennifer love hewitt here
fcea4b0c22d8f2352e58b22ff6afcb19.gif
530_450.gif

Kristanna Loken in the Nibelungs movie
26aca55e447a12403a2cffe522c4faaa.jpg

Wait. So it isn't a gag, and he actually gags? Ugh.

That goof has made like six different threads in the WR on a fucking chicken sandwich shop chain alone. He consistently paints "gay people" in the most petty, preposterous, and politically-charged light. Unless it's to get a particular reaction from the horde of stupid fuck posters in there who rage about things as laughably stupid and irrelevant as his thread topics? <45>

@TidWell tell me you aren't into this stuff.

g4.gif

g5.gif
lol that's precisely his MO. Regurgitates the lowest hanging clickbait from his Yahoo feed and spews it onto Sherdog to cultivate outrage points. And then when he's called out he starts whining like a baby to leave him alone.

Do you think @TidWell has that GLOW?

there is this youtuber called ASMR darling she was a lot better looking 3 years ago at like age 20 maybe . that glow seems to be from like 19-24 maybe possibly less if they drink and drug a lot.
yeah you can see the difference in only 3 or 4 years time. She isnt ugly but you can see the bloat coming in her facial firmness is going away maybe she is eating unhealthier?

This is her from when she first started her channel look at the skin tone and firmness she was glowing

her in 2019

yeah you can see the difference in only 3 or 4 years time. She isnt ugly but you can see the bloat coming in her facial firmness is going away maybe she is eating unhealthier?

This is her from when she first started her channel look at the skin tone and firmness she was glowing

her in 2019

lol.. look at you analyzing as if you are a professional model scout...

you wish you could get with a chick like this one...

oh wait you actually ghey like @Kardashians said... nvm...

lol that's precisely his MO. Regurgitates the lowest hanging clickbait from his Yahoo feed and spews it onto Sherdog to cultivate outrage points. And then when he's called out he starts whining like a baby to leave him alone.

Do you think @TidWell has that GLOW?

Why are you thinking about me so much?

Why are you thinking about me so much?
I dunno, maybe it's because at any given time, your threads can take up to 20% of the 1st page of this forum. Gonna step in it sooner or later.

Or maybe I want you living rent-free in my head because I appreciate your GLOW.

"why are you thinking about me so much when youre in a thread ive created and its the 600th one i've made analyzing men and women omg obsessed!!!"

lol.. look at you analyzing as if you are a professional model scout...

you wish you could get with a chick like this one...

oh wait you actually ghey like @Kardashians said... nvm...
I dont understand why you have to attack me when ive been respectful toward you before. What did I say to offend you, where did I call her ugly? Ive dated many hot girls in my life, what I do notice is the guys who tell other guys they never had a hot girl are usually the guys who NEVER had a hot girl.

"why are you thinking about me so much when youre in a thread ive created and its the 600th one i've made analyzing men and women omg obsessed!!!"
You entered my thread attacked me and offered nothing substantial toward the conversation. I respect everyone and if I speak back its in defense of being attacked, I dont go into peoples threads randomly insulting them like you and others. Who doe that? What do you guys get from this? Are mad at your life and want others to feel miserable too?

Back