The radiant female GLOW, how long does a woman's glow last 18 to 25?

Actually Beckinsales pics all have something in common, if you notice they are all slightly blurry, pixelated, or feature her at quite a distance.

Not saying she dont look great for her age but shes definitely using tricks to make herself appear younger than she is.

Also, fuck Kate Beckinsale starting to see how vapid she is. Straight up Norma Desmond esque.
Yeah I thought that basically the second I sent post but she is in ungodly shape for that age you can’t fake that

I've actually complimented my fiancee's glow lol (she's 27). Didn't know it was a thing other guys noticed. I thought I was cool for being the first guy to notice it lol :mad:

Peak glow IMO is 23 - 27.

The glow is inversely tied to wanting to have children.

The glow is gone once kids are born and is typically replaced with kink exploration.

Sophia Vegara Glow
sofia-vergara-blonde-hair.jpg
The armpits are to white imo

Kelly Ripa glows IRL - she lit up the entire room. it's strange. Mariah Carrey too.

Are we talking about when they sweat or after they've put on makeup?

man that crazy bitch Amber Heard is fine

I always wanted to experience the radiant glow of Jessica alba or Natalie Portman.

I'd bang just about anything over 18, but I find women under 21 look too young. Prime is like 25- 30 for me.

Probably late 20s. Emilia Clarke looks like she just lost it.

Do you guys think a young Nicole Kidman had glow?
intro-1571060447.jpg

Her Heard is a Lying gild digger who basically put Johnny Depp through hell.

That nuclear power station they build on tv has a beatiful glow

This is what they call the glow, its when a woman is at her peak where she has that healthy looking youthful radiant glow

The radiant "glow" that attractive females have from ages 18 to 25 when they're in their youthful prime

post some examples of women at their peak glow where they look healthy and radiant.

This is Amber heard at her best Glow in never back down

Cameron Diaz at top Glow in mask

Rachel Weisz top glow level The Mummy

Jennifer Connolly prime Glow in The Hot Spot she was also glowing in Career opportunities and Rocketeer

Megan FoX in Transformers was her top Glow
megan-fox-transformers-600x399.jpg

Transformers-2-Megan-Fox-Leather-Jacket-CH.jpg

Rachel Weisz was 28 when the Mummy was filmed, 29 when it came out. So it depends on their genetics.

She aged well and had a glow till freaking 30 which is crazy. Compare her in the 1st Mummy vs the Mummy returns 2 years later when she is 31. There is a difference. Amber heard is 34 now and doesnt look as good or as young as Rachel Weisz did when she was in her mid 30s. Its genetics and subrace places a factor role in it. As does lifestyle

Rachel Weisz was 28 when the Mummy was filmed, 29 when it came out. So it depends on their genetics.

She aged well and had a glow till freaking 30 which is crazy. Compare her in the 1st Mummy vs the Mummy returns 2 years later when she is 31. There is a difference. Amber heard is 34 now and doesnt look as good or as young as Rachel Weisz did when she was in her mid 30s. Its genetics and subrace places a factor role in it. As does lifestyle
yeah thats why I think the estimation is around 25, its why Dicaprio doesnt like dating chicks older than 25 lol

But Weisz had insane glow in mummy she was radiant

Amber Heard lost her glow but I think it has to do with her being a druggy she smokes pot and does cocaine.

a lot of hot Latinas and black females glow last longer than white girls, its that melanin.

You’re just stealing bb misc threads and ideas and coming here.
Glow was a concept maybe 5 years ago when I didn’t realize that forum was toxic

Why do you care? Trying to turn him?
you caught me, omg im so embarrassed :oops:
all this time ive spent razzing tidwell is because ive secretly been yearning for him.
its so tragic, such a good man lost to the gays :(

Back